Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzBEhD2o5Ho&list=PLhkfSLKdstBZR3jcMRDCBKs1_xWJtMiSA&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're tasty

Bacon.

Buy organic.

If they make bacon out of them

because bacon!

“Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

>implying all of Sup Forums supports that

Oh how did i know some dumb fuck was going to say that

>Caring about what futurefags think
They'll be too busy typing away on FutureChan on their iPhone 2500 or whatever

Because we like meat, and don't care about what happens. Now shoo and continue your period elsewhere.

Cheap food or happy animals.
Which is more logical as a society?

Because pigs aren't people.

Are you bothered by the process used to make active dry yeast?

>I know this is wrong
I know that it isn't.

That's nice

Wouldn't "saving" pigs actually hurry up their extinction? In the shitty vegetarian world there is no use of them (unlike cows and chicken that still give milk/eggs), they are unable to live in a natural environment anymore, so are you proposing we extinct the pigs?

Because animals are delicious.

Hey I don't know how that happens. Please, illustrate the process, and hopefully do something to offend, sicken and/or annoy OP.

I know it the animals should at least be treated better. That also decreases the stress hormones within the meat at makes it taste better.
Only in this capitalist world money it more important. Profit makes the rules.

Because I don't own a chainsaw.

Hot dogs

I really like bacon, and I really hate the outrageous prices on bacon. So if that means an animal spends its short life in a cage, I am fine with that.

That's really bad for your chainsaw.

The yeast is bred in captivity, then spun around in circles and dried out in a very traumatic process. Living yeast cells end up encased in the dead cells of their family before sitting on the shelf, just waiting to be cooked alive.

For those confused about nutrition, see this:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzBEhD2o5Ho&list=PLhkfSLKdstBZR3jcMRDCBKs1_xWJtMiSA&index=4

How do you figure?

I've used a chainsaw for most of my life.

SOMEBODY THINK OF THE YEAST

As long as he didn't hit the floor beneath the pig, his saw will be fine. Pigs are a lot less dense than most wood that saw is made to cut through.

So, while all the pigs die, the yeast that survives is trapped, surrounded by the bodies of other yeast it 'knew' (Unsure if yeast are intelligent creatures.) and then when used, more than likely baked alive. Now, on a scale of one to ten, how Hitler-esque is that?

Pigs are fuckin gay. Who cars?

When you "proof" yeast, you are bringing it back out of its traumatized, dormant state. It gets a chance to be fully awake and feeding only to be shoved into an oven and slowly cooked while still alive.

?

Ding-ding-ding, we've got a winner! You guessed it was 15 on the hitlerometor, and you were CORRECT. Meanwhile making sure all the pigs are dead and won't have to suffer is a 0, especially seeing as Hitler was against any overly cruel ways of killing animals.

Hes making a joke newfriend and it was quite clever

Is that why he humanely killed the jews?

That is cows....pigs actually mess up the environment from top to bottom where they go feral.

Pigs are disgusting creatures to begin with.

The rust, you just clean it well.

The same reason they support this.

I like u Op

>the twitching lmao
Also that cleanup of the saw must be something otherworldy disgusting.

OHHHH FARKKKKK, noiceeee

what all vegans seem to forget is that with out human consumption these pigs and there whole sub species of pig would not exists with out there use as food

MOAARRR

Well he did that as the German people thought they where a threat to them. Hitler simply took dealing with the 'threat' to the extreme.

You got a better way to feed 300 million people?

Oh well ,that's even worse

lol not even OP but that's a retarded argument. we don't eat meat because it's efficient we eat it because it's tasty. the energy conversion from grown food like plants and vegetables to meat is about 10% so you could have 10x the amount of people fed by feeding them veg etc instead.

Not saying it's bad or wrong to eat meat, just that the argument we need to so that we're able to feed people is retarded because it's actually possible to feed more people if everyone was vegetarian.

Cause it stops them from smothering their babies when they give birth and they're moved out of these afterwords

Dude...
This is deep on like...a cosmic level.

Those sores looked shopped to fuck, how would a pig u in that situation get sores like that, from a medical point of view it doesn't make sense

Okja.......

>I know this is wrong
and I dont care.

They're not sores. They're FUCKING PAINT PUT THERE ON PURPOSE. Morons in this thread.

Bug protien. More eco-friendly. More nutrition, still provides what your body needs, tastes good in a gumbo.

Eating meat is the only reason we survived for millions of years

that price though...plus it's not that common world-wide as meat

It would be cheap af if it were more common. Industrial scale production would drive price down, we are paying boutique prices currently.

The profit margin is huge right now only because people pay it. Most of that stuff literally is chicken feed, the rest you buy is overpriced because it is packaged for people. Same bugs.

Has user seen the prison industry? fuck the pigs, what about us ya shills?

pigs are disgusting but I love bacon. And I used to have a little baby black piglet named rosie

Why too many knifes for person? why they wearing ear protection?.

motherfucker

The knives probably in the case one becomes too dull. The ear protection may be to block out the sounds from pigs, or maybe some unseen piece of equipment is being loud.

There are A LOT less human prisoners than animals tho

>Caring more about pigs that humans

Cuck off, faggot

That movie on Netflix about genetically modified pigs industry tho.

What?

What's this "you" business? I'm not treating them like that, the farmers are.

I don't eat fowl, only pork,beef and lamb

Heat those bars up and you can pre grill them.

This guy has the real ideas people!

Like anyone normal gives a fuck about what bacon looks like while alive.

Go fuck a bucket of semen-looking soy mix, vegan faggot.

Also, pat yourself on the back. Because of this post, I've decided to buy 3 times the amount of bacon I usually buy.

So thanks for driving the machine of meat, castrated cuck.

Pigs are delicious you retard

Protip: Fighting for the animals that are alive is more important than fighting for the killed ones

Because bacon is delicious

you sir are a god damn genius

first thing I thought of

I don't. Just giev bacon plox

Jews aren't people

Because they have to feed an entire country and then some? Go be a hippy somewhere else.

pig is HARAM you idiots

it is just meat.

>pig is HAM
I corrected it for you

I think we should all eat vegetables and cricket burgers

because i like to eat good food and i don't give a shit about some dumb ass animal that got killed to provide that? it's not like we're killing them all off, we're breeding them so they can keep doing just that and i'm fine with that

its okay user this is just the apex predator doing its thing its perfectly natural thing to do

I'd murder the animal myself but I'm too civil for that.

Every people die on poor countries whit no food, cause of wars and other shit, no one care about them, why we should care about 2 fucking pigs. It makes you feel better op? Save 2 fucking pigs?!? Is your life a joke, fucking pig ?

Yeah. I'd just chop down my neighbors shade tree. It's easier to clean once the gore is out of the chain.

Bacon

Does haram mean delicious?

top kek
but seriously user god made pig haram for a reason, and according to what I've heard its quite bad for you also
so you should leave pig if you can as Allah wouldnt make it haram for no reason

Because I'm hungry and can't eat people anymore