Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

the one with the airplanes because its the only one ive seen

imo, Castle In The Sky.

Anime is degenerate so they're all trash.

Ghibli is art

the nausicaa manga

My favorites are Porco Rosso and Only Yesterday

Technically Nausicaa isn't a ghibli film, but Nausicaa

Naussica

That's a big ohmu

Fireflies.

Porco Rosso followed by Mononoke.

There is no "best," it's all preference based.

My favorite's Pom Poko. Probably because they start acting out ghost stories.

Satoshi Kon
;_;

I warched Only Yesterday the other day; I was so hyped for it--seemed like everything I love in a movie. But holy fuck it was so boring. During that long car ride at the end I nearly fell asleep like twice. And why the fuck would you make such a beautiful ending and then put your credits OVER the ending?

Howl's Moving Castle

Totoro, Nausicaa or Castle in the Sky (underrated af)

I don't understand how anyone who's seen many ghibli can think this

Only Yesterday

Spirited away is my favourite, although NausicaƤ is great too.

he just wants (You.)s

Like a lot of Ghibli films, it suffers outside of a cinema

Why doesn't anybody like Pom Poko? I watched it reluctantly long after with the intention of completing my roster of Ghibli films with the other bottom tier entries and I fucking adored it. Up there with Porco Rosso & Princess Mononoke. Feels like the Ratatouille of Pixar movies

It's a film for adults so of course you'll find it boring. Takahata is the Ozu of anime.

damn straight

Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle

Kaguya/only yesterday/whisper of the heart/

yea but this is clearly the magnum opus

This.

What's wrong with it?

people who watch anime are nu-males promoting white genocide.

K I K I
I
K
I

Also whisper of the heart is underrated af
Maximum comfy

Princess kaguya is probably my favorite visually tho. Like holy shit every frame is beautiful

>Why doesn't anybody like Pom Poko
I haven't watched it because the giant testicles thing put me off.

>My favorite's Pom Poko. Probably because they start acting out ghost stories.

It's underrated as fuck. for some reason the pig pilot gets way more cred then i think it deserved. Howl's is pretty pimp to be honest, but Pom Poko is just fucked up.

name one movie that tesitcles have been done better?

Is Grave of the Fireflies any good?

i cri evrytim

i read that the little girl is just a figmint of his imagination because he is so hungry and that he actually died in the war and it is all a dream

That would sort of undercut the drama and nature of the film.

Why couldn't M. Night leave well enough alone?

My favourites would probably be Castle in the Sky and Spirited Away

I also really liked Howl's Moving Castle, but it confused me a little

That's just a retarded theory, the sister is the real deal because the novel in which the movie is based on was written as an apology for the death of the author sister, who died of malnutrition like in the movie.

maybe not that but its you that are retarded and wen u wake up from this dream it will hit you like an epifane

They all look like cartoons for little girls. I prefer Kurosawa.

well you're not technically wrong

Best Miyazaki is impossible to choose but I'm very fond of Totoro and Wind Rises. Best Takahata is Only Yesterday. I think the only really good one outside of those two is Whisper of the Heart.

up on poppy hill is basically rushmore though

Did you not like kaguya or not seen it yet? Kaguya is pretty great. Better than the wind rises imo and i saw them both in a theater when they came out.

This.

Spirited away is the second best. I don't give a shit how popular it is.

Why does this pic make me indescribably angry?

The one with the strong independent woman with some sort of flying capability.

Because a fatfuck grandpa is more alpha than you.

I love Kaguya, just not more than the ones I picked. Jelly you saw it in theatres though, it's a beautiful film.

Noble lion slain by a fat fuck euro faggot

If The Wind Rises wasn't Miyazaki's last film it wouldn't get the praise it got. The pacing is terrible, the main character has no real reason to exist until the last third of the movie, and for a film that is all about how our choices affect the world, it certainly didn't show us any of Jiro's choices having actual consequence. Even the post-war part was so vague I couldn't even tell what country it was supposed to be until the Italian guy pointed out it was Japan.

Princess Monoke

>We forgot about the war subplot. How can we fix it in 30 seconds?
Script could be better, but visuals and music make for it, imho

>creatures with intelligence bellow niggers
>noble

Robert Redford really had some rough years

I'd be willing to bet Lions are more intelligent than Africans. Gorillas are.

It really baffles me when people watch these movies without understanding anything about Japanese storytelling and how it differs from western storytelling, and then criticize the storytelling as if they understand the context. It's especially confusing on Sup Forums, a website whose genesis came specifically from Americans who were strongly interested in Japanese culture.

Hes hitting that hot piece of ass and he can't even see his dick. Meanwhile you just have your hand and you can't even fuck up lions.

I love it precisely for a lot of the reasons you criticize, so no, I don't think it being his last film has anything to do with its praise.

>hot piece of ass

10/10 in Europoor land

>Ghibli
>anime

Whats up with all these normies on Sup Forums?

Hasn't school started yet?

Porco Rosso and My Neighbor Totoro

ghibli hates anime, he said everyone who watches it is a loser manchild

Why are you memeing.