The only thing that can save us now is a Christian revival like the one in Russia and Eastern Europe

The only thing that can save us now is a Christian revival like the one in Russia and Eastern Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=pDaFVgQ8LVc
youtube.com/watch?v=op918vGvCMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indeed. So when are you giving all of your possessions to the poor?

I could use a nice tv

Your country seems pretty christian, Americuck, why is it only 62% white and has a nigger president?

When we kick the niggers, beaners and muslims out none of us will be poor.

That's what happens when people leave Christianly.

>That's what happens when people leave Christianly.

A lot of those spics and niggers you have in there are christians though, how do you explain that?

The majorty of them are only Christians on paper.

How do you discern that other than you not liking them and therefore they're not true christians?

>when people leave Christianity
They become less weak minded?

Is the Russian Christian revival actually happening or is it just a meme?

they already do. it's called "welfare".

This is why Orthodoxy is the religion of the future

Cyka blyat XDDD

They sure as hell become pussies who allow abdul to rape their women and steal their land.

You just have to look around. Most of the degeneracy in the today's American society came from black culture.

what happens if the turret moves?

Its not being revived, its being bent over and taken without lube by nationalism.
Putin and his ilk do not give a shit about the bible and what it means in their daily life, all they care about is staying in power.

Jesus said to Pilates: "My Kingdom is not part of this world, otherwise my disciples would have fought so that I would not have been turned over to you"
Politics has no place in true Christianity.

From where i am it seems like the only religious people are below the bible belt. New england is reserved for the liberal atheists that hate churches and still bring it up that theyre oppressing women and gays.
These guys are constantly telling me "you know christianity is probably the worst religion" yet they dont want to hear a word about islam

>You just have to look around.
Anecdotal shit like that is never a good thing to go by.

>Most of the degeneracy in the today's American society came from black culture.
Yes, but how does christianity play into this? Niggers are very christian people:pewforum.org/2009/01/30/a-religious-portrait-of-african-americans/

>From where i am it seems like the only religious people are below the bible belt.
>From where i am it seems
From where I am it seems that Christianity is the second biggest force behind third world immigration and third world aid, right after politicians bought by lobbyists.
My town wouldn't have any refugees if it wasn't for the church willingly housing them.

And regarding the bible belt, just look at pic related.

>These guys are constantly telling me "you know christianity is probably the worst religion" yet they dont want to hear a word about islam
How do you argue with them about Islam?

>very Christian people
You can't be Christian and have the highest crime and divorce rates...etc. You can't be Christian and advocate hateful shit like "black lives matter"

In combat I think you jump off

Wow, neat.

How are the demographics going though?

The Orthodox faith shall rule the world. Inshallah

What's anyone stopping from saying "You can't be Christian without helping the poor"?

>Christian revival like the one in Russia
where 8% go to church and where the tsars and Putin are treated as saints?

Fuck Moscow mayne, follow catholic Poland

I'm hearing good things from your new Catholic government. No actions though. Hope you guys are not all talk.

Religion has no reason to exist if it does not serve the national interest.

>Traditionalism revival in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Traditionalism in post-Communist countries is a meme as it already had died with the arrival of Communism.

What do you mean no actions? No permissive sex-ed, no gender mainstreaming still 40% of people go regularly to church, abortion is not a social problem, no alcoholism, no big drug addiction, Poland is just the opposite of filthy Moscow

>Fuck Moscow mayne, follow catholic Poland
So why is catholic Poland not following the CATHOLIC POPE's edict to open their hearts and borders to Islamists? Are you wretched apostates or what?

The Jewish media in America almost totally corrupted the youth into Swedish style Christianity or atheism.

Russia is more Christian than we are now after communism nearly wiped it out there.

We need a Great Awakening and one to traditional Christianity not liberal Deism where you believe there is a god and that's about it.

Christians are the new fedora tippers

Oh god yes

You are aware that the battle depicted in the picture you posted is Hattin, correct?

>America
>religeous revival
not if we keep getting cucked by Protestantism and Baptist "Christianity"

If memory serves that is Kerak rather than Hattin, might be wrong

No, this is when Baldwin himself marched the army to Kerak to meet Saladin.

Hattin was later.

>edict

I love Pope Francis but you don't have to take all his sayings as infallible or something.

Just checked the two scenes on Youtube - you are correct. I'm perfectly aware of what each battle was and when they were, however.

It's not like Kerak can be celebrated when they lost at hattin anyway

>Russia
seriously you really don't want help from Russia they are like a disease that destroys everything they touch there is a slight difference between russia and islamic oppression

True. So many brave men wasted because Guy and Reynald were stupid, over-zealous shitlords.

>there is a slight difference between russia and islamic oppression
You got it hard from them because you backstabbed them.

You're a god damn idiot, drank the kool aid huh? Romania sold itself to America and the Jews, they'll keep you happy and fed don't worry but your country isn't yours anymore. Russia is all about sovereignty, they wouldn't impose their language and culture on you, they didn't during Communism and they wouldn't now. You made friends with the big kid who lives 3 blocks down and made enemies with the big kid next door.

who here /traditional latin catholic/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDaFVgQ8LVc

God probably isn't real and I'm fairly certain Christianity is just a Jew virus used to eventually crumble the Roman Empire and allow for the catholic church to rise and eventually globalize, or do what its doing now under its Jew leader pope Francis. Regardless, the concept of Christian god isn't solely theistic more so cultural, especially Orthodox Christianity, and it represents a rich archaic culture of white supremacy in the Mediterranean and Balkan area, formerly Byzantium. So with that, I eagerly await the resurgence of white orthodoxy

We're already giving a lot of money to Greece, Klaas.

>Christian revival like the one in Russia
That is relligeous revanchism.
They will keep pushing againda harder and harder.
In the end they gonna end up in pogroms again.
Fucking zombies never learn.

Russia brings nothing but pain and humiliation you have no idea what horrible's stories are here from the commie era even today is hard to recover from russia's smell i think that we will recover when the generation of people who lived under the russian influence will die that how cancerous is russia the only cure is extermination

Who are you and why the fuck are you that much butthurt.

i don't hate you personally because i don't know you but your country is PURE CANCER we would lived in a better world if your countrie never existed

youtube.com/watch?v=op918vGvCMo

who was there to record him saying that? I can't imagine they let his disciples go with him when he was taken in front of Pilate.

with our existence you would have spoken arabic right now.
Are you are muslim or what?

Only Orthodox can save us now...and not only us as individuals, as a race, our country, but our souls. Time passes, each day we get closer to the apocalypse. Brothers and Sisters save yourselves, convert now to orthodoxism. Only God can save your souls in this disrupted, corrupted and discusting world governed by the sons of samael, the jews...

It could have been supernatural of course, after all the bible is inspired by god, but later many of the staff of Pilates palace became believers, they could have said that.

Or you know, public written protocols.

Yeah Im sure thats exactly what Jesus meant when he said those words
[/sarcasm]