How do you fellow faggots distract youreself from loneliness in public places like school n shit?

How do you fellow faggots distract youreself from loneliness in public places like school n shit?
>I mostly just look at weapons on my phone

dude don't do that.
you creepy fuck.

just carry a book around with you.

>implying oldfags are still in school
>implying I don't work in a self-envisioned ghetto with spics and niggers about me
>implying spics and niggers aren't so self-infatuated with the idea of being a person of color that I show up on their radar above reinforcing their own narrative about persecution, institutions, and how they deserve my tax money

On that note, I want a nazi officer knife to carry around and an ancient sheckle to carry around in muh wallet for fiscal good luck.

Thats fucking creepy, dude

I browse Sup Forums on my phone

i feel lonely

I used to draw shit when i was in normal school...

next time, take a gun instead your phone with you.

NO! take the phone with u instead. Film it when you shoot the guys, bullied you.

I was just giving an example of a location with a bunch of normies.

>implying

I work out theoretical scenarios and situations like physics and shit when Im bored or alone. Or I do a game playthrough in my mind.
I can almost recall most of skyrim in my mind so thats cool

Now that you mention it, everytime I think about skyrim I feel sadder because I lost my champions cudgel (dragonborn dlc)

Same, mainly knives and swords. I like knives. I collect them.

Awh shiiiit man that sucks

>implying I was refreshing to get a reply... ok, so I did eventually

Oh, well I don't feel loneliness in public places.
I feel unsecure and vulnerable to attack, in hostile areas.
I give no fucks and cordially go about my day, in random encounters on muh day.
I feel hate for being stuck in a place I disdain or don't desire to be in, but I never feel lonely since most people are afraid or weak-willed so they can't truly be a companion to me... you can't miss what doesn't exist or never existed.

And I also can't use console commands since I have it on console.

How did you end up in a ghetto anyways?

I had a hernia, moved there because a cheap clinic was a town over.

Dindu fam got mad bro, that I didn't love ethnics and was pro Trump... a trifecta of race traitor family, pissed me off with their bullshit and I went to work at a shitty store that I will probably not be promoted at because people think I am racist... but it was a cuck white-apologist boss, emasculant toadies, and niggresses that started the whole idea of me being racist, so I won't get promoted.

Did you think it was worth it?

I try to make eye contact with random people and stare them down

you are literally "that kid" if you're looking at weapons in school. weapons are cool totally, but literally everyone is gonna think you're weird and creepy for doing it. because that seems like something you're looking at so other people will notice you looking at it, especially if its a normal thing. but no one is gonna think that shits cool cept another weird kid. seriously what this guy said
get a book bro. cute nerd girls will be more likely to talk to you if they see you reading a good book. fuck u dont even have to read it, just pretend