The plot progression resembles that of a videogame and I'm only 20 minutes in. Why should I continue watching?

The plot progression resembles that of a videogame and I'm only 20 minutes in. Why should I continue watching?

Literally vidya-kino

Watch it with a controller in your hand and your pants down and you'll understand.

I would fully support taking another shot at a Doom movie.

This one had a severe disadvantage because the most recent Doom game at the time was Doom 3, so they pulled too much influence from that shitty game.

NuDoom is the kind of Doom movie that the fans want.

>The plot progression resembles that of a videogame

>Video game movie
>Resembles video game

This is real vidya kino

I'm not joking when I say this made me laugh really hard at times. It's genuinely one of my favorite movies.

Seriously the new Doom game is fucking amazing

There's a neat FPS part that blew my mind when I saw it in theaters with my buddy.

Yeah it went away for Doom themes but it's a fun watch.

>how much ya got?
>half a "clip". You?
>I've got........... [long unnecessary and badly acted pause from The Rock]
>ONE ROUND

Is it possible to torrent I'm poor

Ghosts of Mars is a better Doom movie than the Doom movie.

yes

no crack available yet

Vidyakino thread?

denuvo

Pic related is the best adaptation of a video game i ever saw, it has several days timer before bombing, psycho human boss, crafting of weapons, conspiracy and of course hordes of zombies. movie is kinda shit but still the best from adaptation point of view

What about that part where the big black guy from that prison movie had a cage fight with a demon? I think it was absolutely awesome. Those BFG scenes are pure gold too.

What people don't understand is the alien mutations are actually demonic, because only those with a kind soul are immune.

So he walks into a room, finds a pistol, shoots some guys with the pistol, then finds a shotgun and shoots some bigger guys with it, then finds a plasma gun and shoots bigger guys, and in the end he shoots a really big guy a lot?

But has he covered wars?

>it ends up just being a zombie movie

RRREEEEEE WHY ISN'T HE RUNNING 40 MPH AND BLASTING HORDES OF DEMONS WITH A SHOTGUN

Pic related did, dude on the poster was a new character and a movie is set sometime between 2 and 3 games.

It wasn't bad.

>overuse of orange and blue on the poster

>What about that part where the big black guy from that prison movie had a cage fight with a demon? I think it was absolutely awesome.
Yeah part was really cool. It's a shame he died because I think that was supposed to be a Hellknight which are big mother fuckers and that dude did an excellent job throughout the fight.

>Those BFG scenes are pure gold too.
Yeah, I love the first time he shoots it, he melts through like 3 rooms and they look down at it in his hands and he goes (with his over exaggerated Rock eyebrows)
>"Holy shit!"

>What people don't understand is the alien mutations are actually demonic, because only those with a kind soul are immune.
Are you sure? I thought they said it is literally random and has something to do with chromosomes or something whether or not it's helpful or you turn into a demon. Could be demonic though, never thought of it that way. Still, I just wish they didn't pussyfoot around the whole Hell theme of Doom because they didn't want to offend Christians. The whole thing that makes it cool is because it's actual Hell. Not a place full of monsters, but like, real Hell itself and actual demons.

I also liked the part where the imp got stuck in the nano wall. Nano walls are cool.

But... literally... the buildings and banners of the orcs and humans are red and blue, respectively. Have been for twenty years

>video game movie
>resembles shitty horror movie shot in one dark hallway

Does that mean they have to cover the sky in two different colors then?

>I thought they said it is literally random and has something to do with chromosomes or something whether or not it's helpful or you turn into a demon.
No, the big boobed chick literally said that only those with good soul will never get turned. The christian guy didn't loose all his mind when he got turned. The only reason why karl urban wasn't a mutant was because he found a reason to live.

>I just wish they didn't pussyfoot around the whole Hell theme of Doom because they didn't want to offend Christians
The ending is just screaming for a sequel. The Rock mutated into Cyberdemon and got transported to hell. Maybe the intended sequel was supposed to be set in hell.

>offend christians
Hollywood in the past 30 years have shitted out way more offensive flicks for christians.

>The only reason why karl urban wasn't a mutant was because he found a reason to live.
Have you watched it that long ago? It had nothing to do with that, "demons" simply didn't even bothered infecting "good" people, they just killed them.
>The Rock mutated into Cyberdemon and got transported to hell.
Again, did you watched it with your ass? He was transported back to Mars and then Urban threw a grenade there to blow up Mars side of the portal and i'm pretty grenade directly in the face killed the Rock.

>clip

REEEEEEEEEE

Buy a key off g2a, be warned that it can be deleted from shady sellers.

>"demons" simply didn't even bothered infecting "good" people, they just killed them
Because they would turn into demon killing superhumans.

But still, the chick was talking about the "unmapped genetic codes, probably what we call soul."

>He was transported back to Mars and then Urban threw a grenade there to blow up Mars side of the portal and i'm pretty grenade directly in the face killed the Rock
Urban said "go to hell".

>Urban said "go to hell".
How fucking old are you?

pls don't get me banned

Why do you ask? I thought that was a good enough thought to be posted. It's alluding to the actual Doom setting which is Hell, not Mars. Like a cheeky nod that "yeah this was supposed to be in hell but we didn't do that. lol I'll send him to hell though"

I don't know man. You seemed to have gotten too triggered by that post.

This, it's genuinely the best video game movie ever made, the only one