How did they write songs that know exactly what I'm currently going through? This shit is like therapy

How did they write songs that know exactly what I'm currently going through? This shit is like therapy.

what do you mean? just buy new boots

t. Drumpf voter

This album is too good. How many drugs was he on when he made it?

love this album

Is this satire?

No

Absolutely not

I miss Aaron Ellis

Bro country? KYS

>he doesn't know

pleb

go jerk off to Florida Georgia Line.

newfags

go jerk off to radiohead

have you actually heard the album?

Nice troll thread!!!!

Sincerely,
Luke Bryan

How can anyone honestly hate this album?

agreed. one of the masterpieces of modern country. I'm pretty sure everyone hating it is either a contrarian or a pleb who can't see past the "bro-country" tag

"Modern country" automatically disqualifies anything as being a "masterpiece".

This is one of those unintentionally genius albums. Jason Aldean obviously meant for it to be a pop hit, but examined closely it becomes so much more than that. It shows the deepest emotions of a man torn between authenticity and image. The southern white man's struggle to be "masculine," to be "American," to be "proud" but you hear the quaver in his voice, the uneasiness of this projected face of masculinity and patriotism — and literally everything, the money, the fans, the stardom are all telling him this false face is what matters and that love is only achieved through playing a role. Old Boots, New Dirt is a dark, unique look at the true face of a pop country star, something that is so often shrouded in veils of insincerity.

In fact, if you are willing to look deeper into Mr. Aldean's album, surely you will find that this very well may be one of the most complex, beautiful, and life-changing LPs of all time. If you look at the songs you can see that the titles look generic. However, you must not judge a book by its cover, instead judge it for the contents inside.

On the surface, these may sound like catchy country songs with no musical or lyrical depth, beneath the surface they are impossibly complex musical and lyrical metaphors, riddled with composing rivaling that of Mozart and Beethoven combined and deep metaphors that would put Shakespeare to shame.

listen to the album before saying asinine things like this

I'm guessing you have a Rascall Flatts poster over your bed.....

He*k yeah brother

He sure wrote a lot of songs on that album, huh?!?!

Chris Stapleton should be ashamed.

Great reviews!

Rolling Stone: 2.5/5
PopMatters: 2/10
Metacritc: 2.5/5

Fake news fuck (((Critics))) they don't know anything. Jason's just too redpilled for them

I'll trade my Kid Rock poster for a Like Bryon poster

Did DJ Aaron Ellis produce this record?

goddamn it newfag. Go back to Sup Forums