I've just spend 11 months in a mental hospital feel free to ask me anything

I've just spend 11 months in a mental hospital feel free to ask me anything

Was it run by aliens?

It wasn't run by aliens. It was run by a private organisation for profit or something like that.

bump

How many Napoleons were there?
Abraham Lincolns?

None. On my ward, mostly it were pretty " normal " people with the occassional exception.

Why were you so stupid that you couldn't just pretend to be normal for a week and get out?

What was the menu like? Did they do a good peppered steak?

why tho

11 months, that's fucking long. How did you manage that one? I have some experience with prolonged stays at mental hospitals, but eleven fucking months, what the fuck how mental were you?

Was your stay as boring as mine were? Only things to do were eat, sleep, read, and get Ativan & atarax out of the nurses.

Can you fuck the crazies over there?

You faggot

Whenever I see things about mental hospitals, it looks like I would be more inclined to become more insane spending time there, was that the case for you? Or was actually very helpful?

>11 months
>11
And you're still on /b?

Yah done goofed OP

What makes you think you're out?
(You're not)

What was your diagnosis? What meds are you on now?

why did you end up there?

Why don't you reply?

I was in an open " ward " and actually wanted to get help.

What makes you think you are not in the same mental hospital right now?

The food was terrible. Hospital food for months.

It's hard to type in my straightjacket - I have to use my erection

No we actually had a lot of therapy but shit was boring sometimes in between.

I actually fucked two while I was there. One milf and another chick. But never stick it in crazy pussy my best advice.

It was actually very helpfull. Lots of insight. I needed that safe environment for a while.

I am. I am home at the moment and starting to get a grip on my life again.

post the noodles

Rationalisation, derealisation, general anxiety and depression with suicidal tendencies.

Don't have nudes of either of them.

Meds - lorazepam, escitalopram and trazodone

I tried to hang on and tried to get the help I needed but in the end, i'm not fully cured yet but I couldn't do it anymore. Boring days indeed.

Tell us more about them...

Yes this

Well this is the story about the milf.

She was quite a nymphomaniac. I told my " life story " the first time I got in their group.

After a day or two she started texting me saying she wanted to fuck me.

I said sure why not. On wednesday we could go half days home. I went to her appartement and fucked her brains out only thing was couldn't cum due to all the meds. She fucked a lots of dudes there so I'm pretty happy I used a condom.

And there was this other chick in her late 20'ies. She was badshit crazy. Tried to kill herself.

One night we got drunk ( pretty easy on an open ward ) one thing led to another and we went to her room, fucked around drunk, got busted by the night nurse. Never happened again.

Y'all need infowars.com/show

most fucked up thing that happend? that you saw or heard about?

for attention seeking? like you're doing now?

Did the voices in your head stop? Mine just keep talking, and what they tell me to do is disturbing.

thats hilarious can you keep doing it on every single post like you've been doing

I hope you get better

I've spent 2 1/2 years at a mental hospital, well a psychiatric unit, working in healthcare security.

I'm actually pretty apathetic towards mental health patients at this point. For every one perosn that actually needs help there are 10 others beyond help who use and abuse the system and taxpayer money sucking resources and just end up back on the streets doing drugs and then coming back every 3 months.

One thing working in healthcare has taught me is that the system is fucked. We need to legislate medically assisted suicide into psych wards on patients who are beyond help, if you have been held under the mental health act (that's what we call it in my province of BC here in Canada) more then 3 times and refuse to help yourself and continuously drain the system I think you should be put out of your misery.

but then again like I said, I'm apathetic. I came in with a big heart/morals etc wanting to help people but the job changed me. You can only enter so many shit infested rooms and hold so many patients down for forced injections before you realize the system is fucked. I don't know how the psych nurses handle it to be honest, I guess the pay is what keeps most of them going, but even their own suicide rates are high.

fag

How good is the pussy in the psych ward? Love me some crazy ass bitches...

thx we asked

Aussie here, and like most of us ive done a year in canada. Spent most of my time there between van and whisler, however i did drice around canada for about 2 months.

Anyway, to the point:
BC is fucked dude. especially Van, that job must be a pretty hard gig. The amount of fucked up crazy people runing around with needles and talking to themselves ect.. was insane.
Any idea as to why Van is so bad?
Surley you must have seen some pretty fucked shit in your mental hospital?

Did you have to deal with raging autists like you do here, user?

I work for a known company here in BC for healthcare (you could probably guess they have most of the healthcare contracts), I won't say which hospital or area (the logo is a horse) the company specializes in security; it secured a contract covering the majority of BC hospitals.

There are a few key hospitals in the province where these psych patients get sent that are the worst. The ones I can name off the top of my head are in Kelowna, Kamloops, Surrey, Vancouver. Any hospital big enough to have a dedicated psych unit will be packed with crazies.

We all sign confidentiality agreements, every healthcare worker does, that is why you don't hear most of them talk about what goes on behind the scenes. I'm sure you are aware of how bad the mental health crisis actually is in this province, but really it's bad everywhere. I've seen a lot of fucked up shit yeah, for very low pay (13-16$/hr) lots of hands-on wrestling with patients, going into shit infested rooms, blood covered rooms etc. We work with RCMP a lot but RCMP are starting to take a more hands off approach forcing it on to security workers now because they are understaffed themselves.

Mental hospitals are fucked though and I wouldn't wish it on anybody to go to them. The truth of it all is treatments involve a shit ton of addicted meds that make the problems worse and fuck up peoples heads more - most people in the system get worse over time because they key issues aren't being addressed. Hospitals are so over capacity (130+% over) a lot of the time psych patients are restrained to beds in hallways in the middle of the ER in plain site located outside of psych rooms waiting to get into dedicated psych units, because of the no smoking rules at the hospital, if the patients are deemed level 1 (highest aggression) they can't leave the unit thus they cant smoke which makes them even more crazy.

We see more fucked up shit then police, if you ever want an eye opening experience apply, easy to get in