No WWYD thread

>no WWYD thread

lads, WWYD thread time. Brutal as you like, replies get replies etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KQqGz-EaRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pull off that shirt and get those tits wrapped around my dick.

Cute as fuck. Got any wins? Would gagfuck until I bust of those great tits.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

get her to lick my ass, then shove my cock up her. if she cries, she gets a rough, rough, throatfuck.

Blast it with piss.

Penetration at its finest! Starting with her throaty as her head hangs off the bed, as I go through her camera and let her siblings see what a whore she is!

Fuck her in front if her family, have her beg for cock like a whore, then leave her a broken mess to talk to her shocked family

Dress right up, make her look gorgeous, take her out to a nice restraunt, then very publicly make her crawl under the table and blow me and then come back out covered in cum

Leash her with a collar and tie her to a bed. gang bang her with a couple guys. Two cocks in her pussy, one cock in each hand, and one in her mouth to keep her from screaming with pleasure while two huge cocks pound her wet pussy. The. Everyone takes turns fucking her tits and cumming on her face.

have her drink that melon filled with cum of all the guys she has teased

Slap her face over and over again with my cock. When she begs me to stop, throatfuck her until her face is covered in saliva. Then remove that well lubricated cock of mine and shove it balls deep into her ass until I cum

Anal.
Mouth rape/hate fuck (hard)

Cum on her qt face

Kissu

Colonize

Anal rape

Holy fuck she has a choker, nvm facefuck

Be gentle have kik for more ask for it

I'd respect the shit out of her

Why?

I'd go back to 1998 with her.

Tie her up in a really sketchy park with a couple guys and fuck all her holes til we leave cum in each hole. Then start charging passing people to facefuck her, and additional fee to cum in her mouth

Bump

First I'd stick my dick down between those perfect lips. I'd get so excited I'd grab her hair and begin to face fuck her. She'd start to gag and cry as I kept going. I'd pull out my phone with one hand to make sure I can remember this sniveling bitch. Finally I'd cum in her mouth and make her swallow it all. I'd leave this gagging crying whore to her own devices after that

Wwyd to this slut?

make her wash her teeth with cum, every single nite

WWYD

slave sex party slave, chain her from her nips

wwyd? pic related

Mmmm hot damn. First is reach her about the societal benefits of capitalism all while dismantling any rational of Marxism. Then I would show her the numbers of people murdered under far left ideologies. Finally I would go on the internet and show her pictures of Venezuela and North Korea. Then probably bang of she's cool.

Tie her wrists to those bars and strip her naked. then I'd whip the shit out of those perky tits and stick the biggest dildo I could buy up her ass and leave her there.

how do you know she has this tits?

butaal facefuck, make her wear my cum around all day

reward

wwyd?

Dude i think i know that girl on the right tf

Probably try to advise her on a career or relationship problems and how both things are her fault
recommend her to do some push ups
ask her whether her boyfriends are respectful to her or not
talk to her about religion
strike up a conversation about cocktails
ask her what books she likes
ask about sightseeing in her home country
try to get her to tell a joke
ask her what her major was in school
discuss the merits of short shorts over leggings
I want to know her tastes in music and cartoons
try to find out if her father touched her inappropriately
tell her she has attractive ears

discuss islam
find out her history with recreational drugs
ask her why she still wears a watch in this day and age
ask if she toned her body just by swimming but shut it down if she acts interested in me or anything
talk about witchcraft
help her pull her shirt up and make sure she's coherent (make her eat eggs??)
show her my wolf t-shirt
ask if she likes dancing then explain to her that I can't dance I just find it sort of interesting
ask if she can help me find my glasses then remember I don't wear glasses and ask where the sink is so I can wash my eyes
inform her that I also like cheetah print
ask if she knows any good vegan restaurants
compliment her jeans and smile then walk away
congratulate them on being heterosexual
ask if she's jewish then apologize for interrupting
tell her that her nails make me feel uneasy and I have to go

ask if she knows any transgender girls
ask if she likes spongebob squarepants

ur so funney xD

I was not being sarcastic or satirical.

those were honest answers

or funny, for that matter

12/10 for creativity

Wwyd to this college freshman?

Properly orient her with my cock. She'll be spending the next 4 years servicing it after it.

I'd give her a nice facial instead since she doesn't want makeup.

milk her tits while fucking her had from behind like an animal

I'd walk into the men's restroom and this drunk bitch is taking selfies in it. So I push her into one of the stalls and smack her and tell her to remain quiet. I'd tell her to strip because I was giving her a medical examination. She's so drunk she believes me and strips all her clothes right off. I feel her up and start to finger her pussy. She giggles and thinks the medical examination is going well. Once I'm sure she's wet I tell her we have one final test and and I start to fuck her from behind. She moans asking if it should feel like that. I tell her yes and she proceeds to have an orgasm, squirting her juices all over the floor. I tell her she needs to wait for the next doctors examination and take her clothes and phone as I leave. I throw them all in the toilet 2 stalls over since someone hadn't flushed yet.

I'd have her rub her breasts on my cock, using her saliva as lube.

mmm fucking perfect for it

She'd feel my cock throbbing against her as I thrust into her tits and her pussy would get wet as she imagines how it'll feel inside her.

gonna ever give it to her? Or just tease her?

I'd give it to her alright, but I'd make her beg first. I'd torment her, working her up until she pleads to have me stuff my cock into her soaking wet cunt.

hell yes, she needs to earn your thick cock

I'd peel her sticky panties off and tease her slit and clit with the head of my cock, slowly rubbing up and down. She'd mewl in frustration as I refuse to give her what she needs until she tells me, holding her back when she tries to drive her pussy down onto my cock.

those legs need to be spread so i can cock her hard

Do me

god mmm the slut really want you to fuck her huh?
hell yeah do it

I've been teasing her for a while and she needs it bad. Her pussy is aching, painfully empty with a nice hard cock right there at the entrance.

got kik or skype?

probably do anything for it
no sorry Sup Forumsro

squeeze my dick in between those tits and have her wrap those lips around my cock and suck me dry. Probably make her swallow it.

Such a cute face, I'd love to have her run that tongue over my dick as she worked her way down to my balls. And then after taking me in her mouth I'd nut all over that sexy little smile.

But what I really want, is to see more of that body.

cringe/10

chatstep?

Wwyd to my girls ass?

thoughts?

Eat her pussy and record her when she makes me a blow job. Fuck her doggy and dumping my load of cum into her pussy. Send the video to her father

WWYD

whats' that?

She eventually breaks down and promises to let me use her whenever I want, however I want, to be my little cockslut as long as I finally just give her what she needs. That's just what I do, slowly stretching out her grateful pussy with my throbbing hard cock. She cums immediately as I bottom out inside her, my cock filling her up and erasing that aching feeling.

fuck her in front her of her friends while they film and laugh at her

temporary chat room

I would get her to the street and force a stranger to fuck that ass in public!
Face, please?

wwyd?

mmmm she's satisfied, but sounds like you're only beginning

It's hot af
youtu.be/3KQqGz-EaRA

i prefer taylor swift after her nose job tbh

God, damn that's nice butt. She must be great to pound against. I'd fuck her just like that after bending her over and eating her out from behind.

Got more of her?

I'm just getting started. I'd work her hot little pussy, pumping in and out of her, picking up the pace as I go until I'm steadily pistoning her cunt. She moans nonstop as the sensation is too much, all other thought leaving as all she can do is focus on just how good my cock feels in her pussy.

off topic whats the chicks name ive been trying to find the source. also u from user ib b0ss? aus

moar!

her entire body consumed with your big thick cock

She writhes in pleasure beneath me, helplessly orgasming over and over as I just keep filling her up, forcing her pussy to take the shape of my cock.

set one up then