Do you think Will Smith is proud of his genetic offspring?

Do you think Will Smith is proud of his genetic offspring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_x9IN6894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think De Niro is?

He's literally a fashion model.
BUT HE LOOKS FUNNY LETS MAKE FUN OF HIM XDD

how can we make fun of him if fun is not even real?

I wish I could dress up in funny shit with my sister

wtf is he wearing

Probably proud of his other son.

Thread.

You wouldn't understand

Which one has the feminine penis?

Shouldn't you be posting your deep philosophical musings on twitter Jaden?

he is a fashion model only because his parent's name/wealth allowed him to carve out a name for himself
do you think he would be as successful if he was born to two average parents?

Who cares? What's your point?

The one who gets fucked, i wouldn't be surprised if the did lewd things together

YEAH, YEAH!
CAUSE THEY ACT SO DIFFERENT XD

Can you at least try to follow the red thread in this conversation?

There's no reason to be proud of someone for something he got handed to him. If he worked himself up then it's a different matter but he only got that job because of his fathers influence. Why would his father feel pride over such a thing?

Is he wearing a trash bag?

I'm sure people made fun of the shit Will Smith wore when he was younger also.

his oldest son seems normal

They didn't because wearing that shit wasn't all that uncommon back then.

Sure, maybe. But at least those clothes are functional. The clothes in OPs pic is just postmodern.

>Why would a father feel
Cause it's his fucking son. And what sense does bashing his status make if will smith is who he's getting his status from? Do you have a fucking learning disability? You read the thread next time you want to insert your dumbfuck opinion somewhere it isn't wanted.

So we're blaming Jada then, yeah? If Tupac was alive, this never would've happened.

Will didn't act like a pseudo intellectual sperglord though.
You can pull of anything if you're funny & charismatic.

>literally a fashion model

Why is being a human manikin a good thing? Your contribution is to literally stand/walk in clothes. You're effectively a lamp stand with a brain.

They show off clothes for fashion companies.

Well, he was a comedian.

>Cause it's his fucking son
Having on offspring isn't automatically a source of pride, you know.

>And what sense does bashing his status make if will smith is who he's getting his status from?
What does this even mean? Are you Jaden Smith?

>Do you have a fucking learning disability? You read the thread next time you want to insert your dumbfuck opinion somewhere it isn't wanted.
Is this because I told you off for exactly the same thing you just said in my previous post? How gullible to you think people are? lol

Will smith is not proud of much in his life... seems like the guy has given up on life...

> "Sources close to the married couple claim that Smith gives permission to his wife to be with another man if she feels the need to."

No shit retard. Now answer the question instead of stating the wetness of water.

Who the fuck is that on Jada?

She banging a muslim?

Why is having a career a good thing? I don't understand the nature of your question.

Some oil shiek? who knows. they have a well known "open" relationship where jada can and will can sleep with any guy they want.

he's an ugly autistic midget who's allowed to do whatever he fancies because his dad is will smith and forced him into the public eye. are you seriously defending that complete mess of a situation?

That Jaden kid has amazing bone structure, can't hate. He can get any girl he wants.

haha why does he make you try this hard? I like him more now.

You can't understand the point of being a human mannequin yet you're defending the same job over and over again... wow, you're a fucking tool.

Smart people have opinions based on arguments they can grasp and convey. Dumb people have opinions based on nothing. It's obvious which one you are.

it's just photoshop shading. he looks like a doofus

You're spending what little mental acumen you have on your insults instead of your actual argument.
>Why is being a model a good thing
>It's a job showing off clothes
>HURR NO SHIT ANSWER THE QUESTION.I'M SMART YOU'RE DUMB ETC

You know what? Have your nurse explain it to you.

Both of them have great genes, appearance-wise. Willow is quite talented for somebody that young. Jaden is ... er ... he was okay in Karate Kid

He looks the same in all of his pics, you clearly don't know supernal bone structure when you see it.

I bet you're fat.

Goddamn is english your 4th language or are you retarded? This is unintelligible

DerelĂ­kt!

What was the exact moment DeNiro stopped giving a fuck about life do you think?

dude ad hominem lmao

>10 second post
>tryhard
Ok guy im just stating the standard consensus on the kid thats been created through his insane twitter ramblings and his father getting him parts in his movies. If that makes you a jaden smith fan lmaothen thats fine

If anyone else in this thread made this post I would've congratulated him for his humorous expression in irony.

But since I've been reading all your posts in this thread I'm just gonna sigh over your lazy attempt at fitting in.

How about you practice what you preach and explain to us why being a mannequin is a good thing?
"It's a job showing off clothes" isn't a valid answer. That's the job at face value and it says absolutely nothing about the significance is has for Jaden Smith or the rest of society.

Now I'm gonna ask you again. Why do you think being a walking mannequin is praise worthy in any way or form?

Its non an ad hominem. I couldnt follow the conversation chain because your post made no logical sense.

Makes girls suck your dick off

When he first looked into the brown eyes of his newly born shitskin, he realized everything was for nothing.

He should play videogames all the time like a """""""normal"""""" teenager right fellas?

Well, they say he stopped giving a fuck about his career around 2001/2002.

>ywn lick the sweat out of jaden's 10/10 twink boipussy

Why live

You have to be at least 18+ to be able to browse this site. Please leave and come back when you're of age.

Jada is 100% crazy.

Around here I bet

>Isn't a valid answer
WELP looks like I lost this one. If you don't like the answer I gave you initially I'm not gonna get on some faggy soapbox about it like you just did.

wasted, should of been crying over the photo of his son dressed as a woman, gimmie that and il putit on tshirt

>In 1997, De Niro married his second wife, actress Grace Hightower, at their Marbletown home
once you go black you can never ever go back

>what is doing some probably making him happy

>significance is has for the rest of society

Fuck society

>. Why do you think being a walking mannequin is praise worthy in any way or form

If he's making fucking money and/or gaining even more connections than thats fucking praiseworthy

How and why did he stop giving a fuck?

you're postmodern

edgy

At least his sons dont wear skirts lel

If you think being a model doesnt get you laid you have brain problems

Both?

This is what happens when someone like Jada is allowed to raise children.

lol

>>Why is being a mannequin good?
>It's a job for showing of clothes

>>Why is this pear so tasty?
>It's a fruit that grows on threes

>>Why is this car so fast?
>It's a wagon with wheels.

>>Why is Sup Forums so obnoxious
>It's a website with pictures

>>Why do dumb people never realize they're dumb
>It's a person with a brain

This is your train of thought.

looks puerto rican

His tallest son actually looks like him a decent bit.

The fact that you think you have the high ground on this is jarring.

Didn't know he had any kids before Jaden.

I'm pretty sure his son is an autist. Probably that one.

desu this is the superior son

jaden is a mess of complete and utter sheltered retardation

>have the best genetics in America
>waste it on a mongrel that doesn't even look like you

>loser wallowing in schadenfreude
>hey loser, maybe stop wallowing in schedenfreude and make something of yourself
>hurr durr you must be [celebrity in question]
Every fucking time.

He's banging this
How does that make you feel?

Wow, he literally took a shit in his gene pool

Good Lord why

The one on the right looks sort of respectable. I mean, if your one of those people who are so racist you claim you wouldn't even fuck Rihanna if she begd you to I guess not, but to the rest of us.

Are you genuinely slow? How was that unintelligible at all? In all seriousness see a doctor or whoever and get checked out

Kid on the right is obviously paying hommage to this classic scene

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_x9IN6894

I thought they were holding samurai swords at first lol

>de Niro
>best genes in america
Lol
He also looks like him. Has the same nose and eyes. Just a different colour. And curly hair ofcourse. Also, I'm pretty sure being and autist and being black isn't connected.

>implying Robert wasn't the most handsome man ever

Will Smith is a racist, he dislikes white people, his children are his way of sticking it up to whitey.

reminder that if you can't see how deniro's kids have some of his features it's because you're autistic

>one looks like a psycho
>the other has an afro
at least the one on the right looks human

The early 90s was a weird period for fashion... To say the least.

Didn't Jaden say he was going to snip his dick off when he was older?

Only if you were a nigger.

Yeah. And his sister will get a dick. Maybe they should switch genders.

the most handsome potato ever

Jaden's a lovable Hollyweird eccentric.

I like him.

Why don't they just pretend they are each other?

>looks just like him, just different skin and hair

Yeah I guess they both have noses.

>implying you aren't De Niro
Ah, they look fine man, great job.

Water isn't wet. Water gets things wet.

>covered or saturated with water or another liquid.

gee, can't we have fun for at least one day without tumblr trying to spread lard over it ?

>He's literally a fashion model.

It's what every extremely rich parents send their deadbeat children to do.

If he was an F1 racer or Olympic athlete like other extremely wealthy children, then you might have a point