Why are black people still so unsuccessful after all these years?

Why are black people still so unsuccessful after all these years?

We basically give them everything we possibly can

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/about/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

You answered your own question.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

They haven't been successful when we left them alone either though. Do we just give up on black people?

non exhaustive list of mother nature's balancing attempts the white people thwarted in africa:

smallpox
sleeping sickness
west nile fever
dengue fever
AIDS
ebola
bubonic plague
malaria
cholera
dysentery
Rift Valley fever
Crimean-Congo fever
yellow fever

YOU GUYS WONT EVEN LET THEM NATURALLY DIE FROM STARVATION BECAUSE YOU KEEP FEEDING THEM

The successful ones won't need your help. The ones that don't need but use your help so they can be lazy should be cut off. The ones that truly need your help don't need it based on ethnicity but on medical grounds.

>Reviewing studies of racial earnings gaps between white and black men.
>Find out that the conclusions drastically underestimate the possibility that the earnings gap is actually caused by different grades, intelligence and so on rather than ""discrimination"".
>Every time I try to re-write the conclusion it still sounds like i'm implying they're dumber and i'm racist.
>Due tomorrow.

That guy's channel is fucking great.

this
liked the tiled mud hut video he needs to do more though

Why is God so racist?

Channel name? That webm gave me a survivalist boner.

pretty based aussie

Danke and gracias.

Why is Sup Forums still using the same old bait?

I don't even know anymore, if I am talking to a smart baitor or to an actual republican/nazi retard?! How could we let this happen.

>Why is Sup Forums still using the same old bait?

Because we still were not completely overrun by merkel globalist shills.

low IQ

I am a Republican, not a Nazi though.

fuck you faggot

dude, you lay it out both ways, here is how you ace uni/high school.

Many far right wing groups try to claim the apparent relationship between black men earning less than men and having lower levels of education and higher criminality are signs of racial inferiority.

It would be more accurate to say that the prevalence single parent households (over 70%) in black communities to white (under 30%) leads to higher levels of poverty, less structure in the home environment, and less guidance when it comes to education and parenting. Statistics show us that two black or mixed or white parents lead to a higher achieving black or mixed or white child than a single white parent with a white child. So controlling for two parent households we see very little difference between the races.

Nonetheless, as the black community has a systemic problem with single parent households, this leads to greater income inequality, lower scholastic performance and the risk of incarceration as young men turn to crime due to lack of jobs in poor economically depressed areas.

That's exactly what i'm writing family. Thanks for the help though. Uni btw.

I've heard in majority black schools the kids who are doing fine academically get bullid for "acting white".

BASED FALKLANDS

The Master Level whites and Jews still want blacks (and everyone else) for cheap labor. There will be no getting in the way of the cheap labor scheme.

>Why is Sup Forums still using the same old bait?
Why do you still use your old tumblr pics, faggot?

The basis of your entire paper is racist. Racism means concentrating on issues of race whether the conclusion is negative or not. Just do it, cunt.

Black people evolved in an environment which promoted lazy territorial behavior; the more time you spent having sex and stealing from your competitor, the more likely you were to pass on your genes.. While white and asian people evolved in the colder environments which promoted the skills of construction, hunting, farming, mathematics, and negotiation.

publish or perish is actually everything that is wrong with modern science

explain

>We basically give them everything we possibly can

ANALISE
ZOOM ENHANCE
ZOOM ENHANCE

No, I can't figure it out.

The terrible irony is these liberals are saving an evolutionary-unfit species (the african) which actively wiping out what is left of all the endangered species the liberals love so much (tigers, lions, elephants, rhinos, ect.) all of which will go extinct around 2030.

It's completely monstrous what these people are allowing to happen, and they actually see themselves as the benevolent one in this whole fucked up situation.

Make your conclusion completely and obviously delusional.

"Upon careful review of the data, seeing the consistency of results among studies and synthesizing the overwhelming evidence supporting the hypothesis that race is tightly linked with intelligence, I conclude that such studies should be considered racist and that we must not consider them in discussions of human intelligence and capability"

is there a full video of this

This channel Only a few videos but they're fucking amazing.

his channel name is in the corner of the webm but I can't look at it right now & I forget. He does nature stuff. like "extreme boy scout".

This is true.

Seeing blacks act like humans implicitly shames the animals who have a vested interest in animalistic behavior being the only thing expected from them

Too much ass.

>aussie
So this all stuff abos could have done by hand but didn't

>white and asian people evolved in the colder environments which promoted the skills of construction, hunting, farming, mathematics, and negotiation.
Except that the biggest and most advanced civilizations in precolonial america were all in the tropics. "Cold climate promotes civilization" is a meme explanation that has no basis in reality

>youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
>that helicopter
NEEDZ MORE RED DA GO FAZTER

This.
Though it us uncertain if this has left any genetic marks or if it is merely cultural.

there's no hope for them unless they live in a white country

they are a civilization that can't ride without training wheels

It is not the cold, its the scarcity/readability of resources. Tropical rain forest is extremely unproductive.

That house is literally better and more impressive than entire african villages

BASED
A
S
E
DESTROYED CHOCOLATE MAN

That's so fucking impressive. Like it shows that human capacity is really inner based like those people in Africa had the drive to find knowledge and resource to make a plane. Even if they fail they've done more with their lives on their own than most white kike faggots who fucking depend on the corproate tit

He has a website...Joogle: "Primative Technology"... He makes a fucking drill tool!

primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/about/

He's from fucking Queensland though. GET FUCKED, QUEENSLAND... Piece of shit football team...

TIGERS

Primitive technology on YouTube you'll find it trust me. He posts on reddit and his blog he never ever uses his vocal chords

Source ... I need the source for this vid!!

It's funny because most african even have connection to the internet yet they stagnate

Blacks are just less intelligent than whites on average. It's an inconvenient truth but the truth non the less. There's not much we can really do because any kind of aide we try to provide will surely be squandered. They'll never be like us and that's ok. We should just give them some land and let them live separately from us because we can't coexist peacefully.

I wrote a research proposal where my hypothesis was basically that after controlling for many variables (criminal history, seriousness of offense, victim's wishes, suspect's demeanor, availability of sub-legal methods of control, etc), the amount that race matters in an arrest would approach zero. My professor asked me why I would write such a paper, she couldn't even.

No satisfactory evidence supporting this have ever been produced, has it?

Empire in dust, ending scene.

>No satisfactory evidence supporting this have ever been produced, has it?

There is no amount of evidence that will allow the mainstream opinion to turn against their pet niggers

IQ tests across countries show a clear correlation between black populations and lower scores, but that isn't enough for no reason other than that is flies in the face of our talking heads

deep

yes there has. multiple studies put blacks average IQ at 89

Other than a pile of iq studies, a basic glance at geo politics, their brains being smaller, prison populations, act/sat scores, GPAs, the before/after of Rhodesia/South Africa, actually talking to one, looking at their pop culture, and basic logic, nope none.

A scientist's career depends on their ability to frequently publish papers. This will and already has led to quantity being favored over quality.

>Sweden

Every fucking time.

I used to feel bad for you guys, but now you deserve everything that's happening to your country. Why do your countrymen have such a messiah complex towards minorities?

One of the comfiest things on jewtube

Empire of Dust mate, of not in

This, though, could just as well be cultural in nature. The existence of a genetic component is plausible but i do not think anyone has ever proven to what extent.
Even in the US the difference between domestic white/black culture is probably to significant to make much out of these studies.

Same asSome just like to understand the world.

I always feel bad for that lad...the sudden "oh shit" moment.

all of /out/ loves this guy, except for the ones starting to become annoyed how everyone loves him. Impressive Youtube channel, everyone should watch this at least once.

Except for the iq studies that corrected for cultural differences and yielded the same results?

They had white families with black kids, white families with white kids, black families with black kids, and black families with white kids

iq difference between the white kids with white or black parents was negligible, as was the iq difference between black kids with black or white parents. However, the difference between white kids and black kids was very large.

Dude you're part of the problem and you don't even see it. Blacks will never be able to advance in our society and that's fine because we shouldn't expect black people to be white. Every study on the subject has proven that blacks are less intelligent than whites. You're just denying science at this point.

>Some just like to understand the world.

Then you should visit these places you like to understand so much. Step foot in a predominantly black neighborhood in the U.S. No matter what opportunities they are given they always squander and waste those opportunities, and then proceed to blame others. Maybe I'm a little biased since I grew up near these kinds of communities, but 95% of encounters I've had with blacks left a bad impression on me. It doesn't help that blacks are heavily protected and romanticized by the media. If you dare try to reprimand them for their actions you get crucified on the spot.

Interesting, though I'd like to now more about the circumstance before I'll make any conclusions. If it was just the ethnicity of the parents that they accounted for I would be a bit doubtful about how much it says.
Do you have the source?

Pic related. Map showing to scale the genetic drift between ethnic groups.

You have Europeans and East Asians as the two high IQ races on Earth, both evolving while hunting mega fauna in the frozen tundra during the last ice age. Then you have everyone else.

I am questioning reason not science.

What is her name? I keep seeing her here, always clothed so she is probably a regular model.

how does that chinese guy stay sane there?

>it will take many generations to set things right

no, in africa, no number of generations can set things right

Because they wuz already Kangs n shiet.

yeah none of it, except all of it

but remember the single parent thing is just a bullshit meme, it's because they are dumb as bricks. They were genetically bred for physical size and stupidity for like 200 years.

Pol used to be meemers, then ironic memeing, then post ironic memeing. We are in the age of meme magic, where the memes are real.

i dunno lol

>Wow, we created an unbiased intelligence test!
>Let's see what the intelligence distribution looks like
>Hmm these results show not everyone is the same
>but that's OK, obviously some individuals are smarter than others

>white people score higher than black people by a considerable margin
>this is averaging over millions of results
>these results show differences among vastly different cultures
>results reflect current state in Western world vs Africa
>results reflect racial differentials in traits associated with low intelligence
>but it's a given obviously that no groups are smarter than others

>therefore the tests must be wrong, they are banned forever

I hope Trump brings back IQ testing to the workplace, it's a powerful predictor of job performance.

He's actually really good and produces top notch videos, puts abbos to shame. Hating him is just being edgy. He doesn't even say anything in his videos.

>I hope Trump brings back IQ testing to the workplace

thats pretty much normal practice in any bigger private company for anything higher than normal worker here, also pretty much any government job.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study yea but even when black kids are adopted by well off white parents they still score poorly on IQ tests.

this. also, ass

The world is rarely this simple.
Anyhow it has to be proven, not just assumed by reason.

In conjunction with the MBPTI, sure.

Just do it.
When I was in school I wrote a history essay denying holocaust because I simply couldn't write it any other way, it just didn't make sense any other way.
In English class I had to do a speech about climate change, and I no matter how I looked at it I couldn't tell them what they want to hear.

No one killed me for doing what my school asked me to do.

Occam's razor:

Listen nigger I know you're butthurt, but the only reason we in the civilized world don't try to do stupid shit like that is because we don't live in an anarchistic hellhole with no laws. Try doing something like that here in america and I guarantee that the government will be breathing down your neck on day one.

That's because 6000 years ago, the polar ice caps were as far south as Italy. Over the millennia, civilization crept northward as we came out of the ice age Still, africans stayed in the southern warmer climates climates, while whites and asians stayed north of them.
Cooler climate promotes civilization up to a point.

They were making real strides until the 1960s when they decided they wuz victimz and gubermint gibsmedats.

That whole era derailed the black experience to one of victimhood, reparations, and fuck whitey. Separate but equal was beginning to go away, black colleges were beginning to sprout up, we had black doctors, scientists, and engineers.... and then the fucking democrats happened. They derailed it all and sold them a fucking lie.

This motherfucker should have been shot, kicked down the street, and shot again. Then we should have nuked Texas. (nothing personal)

>Anyhow it has to be proven, not just assumed by reason.
It is literally proven by the most objective possible scientific tests, as he was just explaining, you fucking retarded nigger
This is a perfect example of "hmm I'm going to ignore those facts because they disagree with my narrative"
I hate you

That's because 6000 years ago, the polar ice caps were as far south as Italy. Over the millennia, civilization crept northward as we came out of the ice age Still, africans stayed in the southern warmer climates climates, while the ancestors of white and asian people migrated north of them.

bullshit. the tides are turning, people will remember that niggers are dumb