It's not fair, b

It's not fair, b.

I finally have her back. She's mine again. But I can hardly ever see her because we're both so busy.

How's your love lives going, you sacks of shit?

Love is for weak people who can't into logic.

summer hittin' hard on you boy

I'm a virgin and the last contact i had with a female was last monday.

Not really, it's pretty cold around here.

Only being logical is for the mentally weak.you shit off your emotions because it's easier that way. You gotta have balance fam.

Not going better than you op, two months ago had a relationship with this amazing girl and she seemed to love me like crazy like she get mad a me for not answering soon a so on but as the time goes by and Im start to develop feelings for this girl she gradually start to drift away from me until I break up with her bc of this, in the end I feel like she couldn't even stand to stay in the same place that I am.
This is so sad bc this happens to me alot, like this is the third time when a girl loves me and then she just get bored and leave

>no one checked my dubs

Was she at least a cute female who smiled at you?

>2000+17
>getting into relationshits

For real?

Just got out of a 3 year relationship and have been as happy as ever. Shit was too much

>she's mine again

In other words she dumped you earlier and you took her back?

I'd like to think the right kind of girls wouldn't get bored with us, but maybe they do. Do you give them enough reasons to stay?

What can I say my man, I'm an good ol' days sucker for love, even if I'm the only one getting hurt I can't even do anything about it

She with that BBC and you know it cuck.

Pretty much yeah user.
It's not as bad as it sounds but I'm not gonna make special circumstance excuses, that's the gist.

I've been friendzoned by the only girl who isn't a gigantic normie.
I want to die

Man I think that I get too much sometimes, like I have a lot of shit in my head and anxiety hits me hard sometimes and I'm like in full clingy protocol in those days and in other days I'm like a cold hard ass heart motherfucker, maybe I'm too much for the people.
>Pic fucking related my man

Just die already, just kidding my man I know exactly how you feel and I'm here for you fam

My gf left me Easter Monday. Things had started to be hard between us as she grew She was attracted to someone else and decided to close the relationship. She got refused, and came back hovering around me asking to be friends. I can't shut her down and I'm not even sure I want her back on my life.

Girls are gonna be girls. We can't really ever be ourselves around them and expect them to like all of us.

That's rough, man. My situation is a lot better than yours, even if it does hurt. Hope you find some goodness.

You're not going to like what I'm about to write, but it's probably what happened: She got to know a new guy, started fucking around, dumped you then it didn't work out with her new guy and she came back to you... and you took her back. Women do this all the time and by taking her back you are letting her have her cake and eat it too.

I don't know about you, but I simply wouldn't put up with that. If a woman ever dumps me, she's strictly fuckbuddy / friends with benefits only from then on.

The friendzoned is the worst, there's just no way to get out.
I once asked her how far in the friendzone I was and she said 2/5, but I don't think the odds are any better today.

Awful. I fell in love with my best friend from high school, but he doesn't even want to speak to me anymore.

You absolutely could be right, user. At that time we were long distance, and a few months after we split up she got together with some other guy (needless to say, didn't work out).

Thing is, I'm not strong like that, I couldn't hold true to a rule like you have. I like spending time with her too much.

>She got refused, and came back hovering around me asking to be friends.

Strictly speaking, do YOU get any benefits from her if you AREN'T fucking her? If she has no value other than her pussy, then cut her out of your life, she's only a burden at that point.

PS: She is never going to fuck you if you agree to being "just friends".

What did you do?

It's a hard place to be, but just keep in mind that girls can change their minds. What they say isn't true forever, and sometimes not even true in the moment. A lot of them tend to think that by not being honest they can avoid hurting themselves or others or whatever the fuck, or they just like playing games.

bitches are bitches.

He got your girl.

Thanks my man, indeed it sucks bc in the beginning of the relationship I thought.
> Holy shit maybe she is the one, look at her she is gorgeous and she loves me
And then times come by and every day she just get bored of my personality I guess and just leave
> All the hope thing is what makes it worse
And no, I'm not an autistic child that fall in love with any girl that talks with me kek

It just doesn't feel like we work, you know?
But I might tell her how I feel today, even though it's pretty obvious

Aww you finally got yer mum back. Fuck you motherfucker.

Love is fine, dependence is weak.

I will never marry because I feel there is no longer a reason to try.

If you feel like you need to get over her, then I'd say confessing your feelings is a good place to start.
If you feel like you wanna get with her, maybe don't go so directly. Show her instead, let her see how you two could work out together.

I was honest about my feelings.

Maybe she wasn't right for you then. A mark of a really great girl is that they'd try to fix a relationship before killing it, or at least talk to you about a problem they have. Look out for those ones and hold on to them.

I'm not sure, but thanks anyway man

>Thing is, I'm not strong like that, I couldn't hold true to a rule like you have.
It has way more to do with self respect than it does with any kind of "rules". I just can't see myself in a relationship with a woman who treats me like a second class citizen. Same thing with new girls that I meet, if we don't kiss on the first date she's disqualified. Same thing with sex, no sex within the first 3 dates and she's deleted.

Why? Because I know that the same girls that rejected my kiss on the first date probably got fucked raw in a nightclub in her past by some stranger. Same thing goes with sex, I always know that she probably met someone she has put out faster for than myself, so I give women no leeway.

The wait is NEVER worth it.

>I like spending time with her too much.
Spend more time with more women, don't fixate yourself on a single woman, especially if you are in your early 20s.

And how did that end up?

Love is overrated, never really loved anyone, just fucked them.

The easiest lays are single moms . They are so desperate to pull an "Oopps" and snag some guy who has his own place and a decent job they will fuck you bareback with the old "Don't worry user, I'm on the pill / coil / some other shit".

Fortunately, I've had a vasectomy overseas (Cheers Malaysia), which nobody knows about, so I can fuck them to my hearts content as long as they are clean.

About 2-months in they start getting that quizzical look wondering why they're not pregnant, but she can't say anything because that would reveal her hand.

It starts to go pear shaped after a while and they start going fucking crazy over why they can't trap you with a womb turd, which is when it is time to move on.

I keep one or two in floating as potentials through Tinder / POF so that as soon as one burns out I can vine-swing to the next.

It's not perfect, but I get continual guilt-free sex, so I'm happy.

How can I show her?
We go to the cinema a lot, but I don't know how to talk to her romantically, I just talk to her like another friend

He rejected me, obviously.

Maybe see if she'd like to grab dinner some time. Or just lunch. The movies are great, but not great for progressing things because you won't do a lot of talking or eye contact.

You don't need to be romantic with her, just friendly, maybe try being a little teasey-flirty, date type stuff.

How does it feel like knowing you'll never have a child of your own?

I wish I could find someone like this user, how bout you?

Have you ever thought about that he's not into guys?

Not that user you're replying to, but vasectomies are reversible in most cases AFAIK. Besides, you could also freeze your sperm.

Well, she does have value other than her pussy. Sex with her was never that great, mostly she gives good head. I like having her around because she knows how to mitigate my anxiety by touching me. Basically right now we are doing the same things we used to as lovers except sleeping together and me paying for her meals. She even told me I could sleep with her clothed if I needed it - said it's ok to be really close friends after 3 and a half years of seeing each other pretty much everyday. I'm kind of wary though.

If you saw his blog, you'd know that isn't the case.

I'm trying to help my girl think like that. I want to make communication between us easier and more comfortable, on any topic. I think I'm getting there.

I've only found one girl who came out of the box like that, but I had to leave her.

>How does it feel like knowing you'll never have a child of your own?

Got one. Horrid little cunt that lives with her mother. Marriage is a complete waste of time for men.

Got the vasectomy so I could prevent a recurrence.

At least you have everything figured out my man, as long as you are happy godspeed to you my man

This guy gets it. I'm sad for all the men who cling on to their one "unicorn" that in fact, is just a little dirty whore like the rest of them.

No woman is special, they all have mental issues and they all are manipulative. I don't even see why a sane man would get into a relationship. Wouldn't a woman just make you go insane or suck the life energy out of you (both literally and figuratively)?

I've also never been in a relationship, I'm more than content with fucking a few girls a year. I'm always improving myself, so getting girls is getting easier and easier as time passes. Honestly though, I don't even try all that hard, I could do way better if I had the motivation to actually pursue more women, but women are a real pain in the ass so I just let them come to me and then I seal the deal.

Good good my man, communication was a serious problem between me and my girl, maybe that's a reason we can't stay together

what love life?

>I'm sad for all the men who cling on to their one "unicorn" that in fact, is just a little dirty whore like the rest of them.

One cunt is much like another to be honest. Some are tighter, some are sloppier, but it's like free pizza...even when it's bad, it's still fucking good.

Great thing about single moms is that because of the whole childcare situation they tend to be straightforward and cheap dates.

She tells you what time she's putting the kid / kids to bed, you arrange dinner to be delivered soon after arrival. Eat. Drink. Fool around in front of some shitty movie you brought and then fuck.

None of this dating bollocks, which is just spunking money away for no good reason.

Single moms know they are used goods, so their expectations are low to begin with.

We think very alike. How old are you user and what made you think the way you do?

You guys are too far left. It seems people tend to go too far into wanting a relationship or too far into wanting to avoid one. Both generally have more to do with trust issues/personal insecurities than a "I've figured shit out factor"

Date, bang and get to know girls. Take your time with selecting a partner but don't just throw every opportunity out the window. Your partners are only as good as you look for them cause you're really not a special snowflake and there are many men out there too that are like you.

I'm 36. Was married for 8 years from 26 to 34, but I came to the conclusion that marriage is just a scam for some cunt to bleed your wallet dry and get fat and unhappy.

If you talk to other supposedly "happily married" guys in private over beer they tell you the same basic story.

Most of us get married to have sex on tap, but that fucking tap goes on low power after the honeymoon and runs dry after the first sprog comes out.

Fucking bullshit.

Tried doing some of the PUA shit, but it was too much effort for little reward and quite soul destroying as well.

That was when I stumbled on the single mom train wreck.

It's low investment, but I enjoy fucking, so it's great for me.

Sounds pretty much how I've been treating women all along: "hey let's watch a film at your place" and then fuck. Occasionally I would go out to have a drink with them or a walk (cheap dates), but I mainly do it for myself and invite them along and see if I can fuck them at the end of the night.

The only problem I've encountered is that they want something serious after a certain amount of time. Questions like "What are we?" "We're basically just friends with benefits..." etc. and after a certain point they just get pissed with me because it's going nowhere and sex drops off.

I'm on anabolic steroids right now, so I guess I'm pretty much infertile while on cycle (not 100% guarantee though) but I don't think I'd have great chances with single mothers, as I'm in my early twenties and I assume they go for guys with established careers / guys in their 30s. It does sound quite promising though.

>Take your time with selecting a partner but don't just throw every opportunity out the window. Your partners are only as good as you look for them cause you're really not a special snowflake and there are many men out there too that are like you.

You're living in a dream world bro.

Women are great chameleons and will both lie and back each others lies up until the cows come home.

All the want is security and to tie your ass down with an 18+ year annuity so she can quit her job and get fat.

I've seen friends that have "picked the one", but after marriage and kids appear on the scene, it's the same old script.

I don't give a fuck myself. I just want sex. My way at least I get it without all the emotional blackmail.

If one of them stops putting out or becomes a pain in the ass, it's a case of "Sorry, hun. I thought I could do this but, blah, blah, blah, some bullshit or other".

They only ever have a burner number for me and I always fish on the far side of the city from where I live and work.

>The only problem I've encountered is that they want something serious after a certain amount of time. Questions like "What are we?" "We're basically just friends with benefits..." etc. and after a certain point they just get pissed with me because it's going nowhere and sex drops off.

Yeah. Basically this.

Which is why I roll em after 2 or 3 months. You can get a feel for when the time is right as their enthusiasm for sex tails off.

I try not to hurt their feelings when I dump them and give them a sob story that makes them feel like it isn't their fault, usually tailored to their specific circumstances.

I'm not cruel, but I just want sex and marriage didn't give it to me as often as I wanted it, but this does.

So this is what I do.

*tips fedora*

Look for new work man.