/k/ fag/ /r9k/ fag here

1. your board
2. favourite image from your board
3. favourite board you don't browse that much

Sup Forumsfag here

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4

the fucks happening? I just got on and all this chaos and shits going down

You just need to enter a "Tribute" a.k.a a name and a picture of whatever character you're posting. Can be anything, from a normal guy to a plant to an army of blue magical frogs, whatever.

If we're doing the "whoever wins this game is crowned best board" thing, then specify which board your tribute is representing.

Now, is anybody up for a HG game ? If so manifest thyself so we got something entertaining going on.

Sup Forums is down, where can I have stimulating discourse on international politics?

Ian has a new video out

/k/
/tg/

I want to call her mommy.

Ponyfags go here

Panic

bantfag here

I'm from... uhh, where am I from?

mods being liberal cucks?

i can remember times where some boards were unusable for hours

why is everbody so excited?

Andrew Kaczynski here, we are currently gathering the IPs of the boards that are down. Don't worry, if you apologize to us we won't reveal your information.

Sup Forums reporting in

anyone need help encrypting their pizza

I played as a few people, but you'd probably know me as the og Hitler from the original threads.
Left around the time that Frog gave his final breath when everything started to go to shit. How's it now? Everyone gotten their collective shit back together?

Hey guys, I'm from... what?

Just get on with it

do it bitch just remember conservatives have better aims ;)

>/trash/
>pic related
>/vg/, mainly for /hmg/ and /pdg/

dump zerg

What's happening to my anime board!

Reporting in from... ummm.

dew it

what if we don't want to?

I'm a refugee. Thus I will not respect the traditions of this board. Stop posting offensive stuff right now and accept me.

your board works, fuck off
no rules on Sup Forums

Hey guys, whats up. Refugee from.... ummm... somewhere...

1. /vp/
2. anything Gary-related
3. Sup Forums or /vg/

I'm just posting thicc dino titties, why is that so important to you?

a good anime?
just dropped this homophobic peace of shit

/k/ refugee board

GWENPOOL!

Why has it only affected certain boards?

nice one

when will this shit board get IDs and thread subjects back it's been over 2 years

B E S T
E
S
T

I'm going to stay kek

Who /sci/ refugee

wtf Swaglord

It has only affected the boards that are small enough to be on the smallest server on Sup Forums,

Sup Forums here
I'm honestly worried. Can someone please fill me in on what's happening?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CNN DDOSING Sup Forums

all boards except for Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /vg/ are fucked

only the biggest boards are still alive, they must run on different servers than the others
hiro love so much money he put all the slow boards on the same server and now that he drowned it in his coffee we're all suffering

Reporting in from...

this is fucking bullshit I'm missing my shitpost quota, mods better fucking hurry up.

gib Sup Forums now

Servers are down. This actually happens at least once every 6 months.

CNN dropping atom bombs as we speak

North Korea attacked South Korea and Hiroyuki got stuck in the gut by a NKSOF bayonet

Hey guys, I'm from...

>/vg/
Wait, /vg/ works? Fuck, nice.

I think he's talking to you famalam.

Funny how that works, only boards Sup Forums go to are up. Guess theyre mad their meme war backfired and no one joined them. Kek

fuck those were our newfag and underageb& filter boards.

i need my daily dose of showderp
mods c'mon

Sup Forums hates refugees of any kind. You fuckers need to leave. You can crash on the moon if you want.

Oh man, lot of stuff happened in 2 years. It's hard to sum up everything, but I'd say honestly the threads are still kickin' pretty nicely. Codes quality are at their bests, hosting is a lot easier, really everything is accessible now.

Personally I still love it as much.

ALRIGHT FUCK IT WE DOING IT BOYZ

FIRST 24/36/48 FOR A HG GAME

POST A PICTURE AND A NAME, THAT'S ALL YOU GOTTA DO. SPECIFY WHICH BOARD IT'S REPRESENTING IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WHOLE "WHOEVER WINS THIS GAME IS CROWNED BEST BOARD" THING.

IT'S NOTHING COMPLICATED, SO JUST POST WHATEVER YOU WANT. FROM A SIMPLE MAN TO A PLANT TO AN ARMY OF BLUE FROGS TO MOON MAN TO HULK HOGAN, EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED.

Ok since every board is represented lets settle this. Whats the best board and why?

Refugee board for the average /k/omando

Its swagfag doing it so the poltards can blame CNN. Stop spreading lies to control the narrative faggot. If it was CNN pol would be down.

i was here before you were faggot

Glutton
>female
>/trash/

Since it seems like the kind of abomination that some people have a general dedicated to masturbating over

Fuck off. This is the most decent your board has been in years.

yeah that's why they're insulated from the rest of the site because they're seperately hosted because they are higher volume boards. i wouldn't classify Sup Forums as a newfag/underage board since it is way too fast and /vg/ is probably hard to understand and find for a newfag

Gary Costanza

Anybody else here from... wait, where am I from?

literally every board I see mentioned here is up for me
k
pol
tv
all of them

gotta settle which board is the best in a HG GAME

we were all on Sup Forums once you know

/tg/ reporting in.

WII GAME

test

>your board
/lgbt/
>favourite image from your board
There are no memes there. We just complain about our gayness and hate on trannies.
>favourite board you don't browse that much
/sci/

Try replying

you should stop by /h/ sometimes

INTERNET HATE MACHINE AMIRITE?

>crash on the moon if you want
>on the moon if you want
>if you want