ITT: Hallloween costume ideas

ITT: Hallloween costume ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWPlDbaamh8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guaranteed to scare the kiddies.

I'd have to bulk some. Does the costume include PEDs?

as a big guy

das raysis

Doing a Lebowski seems rather easy. Especially if you have a friend with a wheelchair you can borrow.

>plane travel
>including the gun and briefcase

that's pretty fucking hot

>tfw she goes the extra mile and has a yellow snatch

>mfw after seeing the actual scene this is related to

Post link I've never seen it before.

cant link from youtube since im at work but the thing 2011 face merge scene

The Thing 2011 merge

post yfw the burned corpse of two guys swirled together in the thing was half vaugn from community

Kek that just makes that reaction image even funnier.

>as a big guy
>posts the clothes of a small guy

my mistake. Here's the real "Big guy" costume

And just like naked from the waist down?

OF COURSE !

im going as pedro for halloween

How did they not realise this guy was a pedo? Seriously? He looks like what you'd expect to see when you looked up pedophile in the dictionary.

It's called hiding in plain sight. No one would expect an actual pedophile to dive so far into the stereotype.

I can't wait to see bitches running around in Harley Quinn outfits

Especially when it says so on his shirt!

how else could they see I'm a REALLY Big Guy

Only good thing about the suicide squad.

For real though, is there a guide someone threw together with where I can buy all those clothes? I know I could just try and shop at my favorite clothing outlet but if someone already did that and decided to document it all and make my life easier, ID love it if someone posted it.

I always go as Jack Sparrow and get absolutely shit faced.

They actually did realize it for decades actually. It all just kept getting swept under the rug.

think I'd die with laughter if I saw someone like this

some of the shit he says in that Louis Theroux documentry is quite haunting. Can't really remember much but I'm sure he spouts out things like "I can get away with anything here".

pretty sure there's an infographic about this, witha $300 belt I guess... I'll search for it

Found it

why is she such a dumb whore?

You're misunderstanding what happened.
EVERYONE knew he was a pedo. That's why it was a big deal. The entire BBC was just letting it happen because it would fuck them over if anybody found out they were covering it up. It's why so many pedophiles were found immediately after the reveal

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

same with the chuckle brothers

everyone says it jokingly now "oh they look like pedos" - after they die everyone will be saying "oh i told you so" - yeah well you didnt and now little bobby has a hairy moustachy nose tickling his bum

Holy fugggg

I was thinking a $60 sweater jacket thing, a $20 T-shirt, any random cheap belt, some $40 cargo pants, and like $80 boots. Still expensive but they're regular clothes so you could wear them all the time.

Dayum. I might have to and try shopping at my favorite clothing outlets. Thanks for the pic.

Maybe go as bald RP.... Just kill it for now and leave humanity behind few days before Halloween. Whatever it takes.

that's an expensive belt

Very original costume

plz do not steal

why are you such a bully?

CIA got fat stacks to be buying them clothes yo

for you and for me

What a hottie, imagine bending her over and just go balls deep, pulling her hair and spitting in her asshole and stick a finger there

Based DC man, really the good guys in the Autismal Wars

Someone tell me where I can find this shirt. From what I can tell it says SKRO on it

Why not death?

What is this from and why I have the feeling Guillermo Del Toro is involved in this?

sounds good!

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Do American dictionaries have pictures for every word?

I'm being Dolores Haze for Halloween. I'm getting my saddle shoes soon.

honka honka :0)

Only acceptable answer.

Of course, this would require a shitload of effort in making the costume.

Not to mention, you have to actually look somewhat in shape or not be fat.

Many of those were clearly the wrong clothes. Also who the fuck pays more for the polo than the jacket? Faggots that's who.

But what if I want to be a big Predator?

that's hot dude

Then you have to be tall as well.

They're over seven feet tall.

>dude

You don't really need to be in shape, just extremely skinny and tall if you're in a full suit. The AVP 1 Predators looked like shit since they were too muscled out on top of the thick rubber costume.

>How did they not realise this guy was a pedo?
But everyone knew. That's the thing.

Don't know. I'm norwegian. Ours don't by the way, I've just heard it in movies and shit.

>I'm norwegian.
du er en kommunister

Nei. Jeg er en sosialist.

Of corshe! How else is the little guy gonna do what he gotta do?

>Buy jogging sweat pants and sweat shirt
>Buy flat cap
>Paint fake bruises on one of my eyes
>ANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dubs decides which capeshit charatcer i will be

I helped a swedish guy with a problem once and he told me he would find me and kiss me on the mouth. Never again.

it only smellz

it's so perfect

you and a billion other people, atleast be creative with it, be bondage trump or some shit

God, god

THICC

Plastic man

and the entire human race

patrician costume coming through.

Just like the other superman

Where can I get Sheevs... sleeves like this?

Still looks like a cool aesthetic even without the predator face.

Why are you such a bitter faggot?

Yeah, that's because it's the costume from one of the films. AvP Requiem, I think. So, you know, it's actually made by professionals.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWPlDbaamh8&feature=youtu.be

>Bay-bee

For you

Can't do unless you have God Quads

Aimda Joe Kabaybeh

I'd rather go as a Xenomorph