Would he be #teamAnt or #teamOpie

Also dead negro thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6tBfICt2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8QVUB13Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=is5UVf5UNCQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Team Ant 100%. And it would be great.
NO one likes Opie. Except maybe Sam Roberts.

sam knew that it was best to side with opie to play the long game, that's all...

Sam will probably replace Jim in October. Ant has made some ominous statements on his show lately.

>it's a movie discussion episode with Patrice

The bit where Jimmy convinces Patrice Face Off is a shit film 30 sec after he was praising it is a fav.

Patrice was fucking legit. I wish he hadn't eaten himself to death. R I P

Face Off and Independence day are the best bits
Them discussing Arnold is also hilarious

Ant was funnier, its just a shame that neither of their shows are good when they split up.

>Pick between a a lucious breasted hack or a potched faced teen beating Tunisian

He'd pick neither

reminder Patrice gang raped a white woman

youtube.com/watch?v=H6tBfICt2vo

>reminder that he predicted his own death
>reminder that his Howling Wolf cover was eerily apt
big shame he bit it

>hashtags
Neither and he'd tell you twitter is for bitches.

He'd call them out for the little bitches that they're acting as and refuse to deal with that shit until they stop acting like sissy women

Honestly Opie is the bitch in the situation. Has been since day one.

Ant actually tried to call in to O&J when they were doing an afternoon show, and you could hear Club Soda Kenny reluctantly put him through...and then Opie goes "huh?" theres a pause...and then op goes "HEY PLAY THAT NEW BLACK KEYS SONG" and they went into break, and hung up.

Imagine what could of happened if they took Ant's call?

I feel like the schism wouldn't have happened in the first place if Patrice hadn't died.

Ant needed Patrice to keep him semi balanced. Remind him that at least some black dudes were alright, and stop him from turning into (even more of ) a ridiculous racist alcoholic.

>I'm agent Stanley Thomas

>predicted his own death

Everybody saw it coming though.

>A giant coffin and a purple suit.

Ant supplied 100% of the comedy. Opie was literally only on the show because he discovered Ant and got to ride his coattails to fame. I dont think he said a single thing that made a person on the show laugh other than himself in all the years i listened. fuck that insecure, no-talent creep

>NO one likes Opie. Except maybe Sam Roberts.
Is that the little faggot with THAT laugh?

Patreeky was ugly as sin
Jesus fucking Christ

Everyone on the show knew it too, they always made excuses for why Opie was even on the show in the first place

>this shit is tougher than it looks and Opie keeps the conversation going
all this fucking bullshit to justify why the one guy in the room who couldn't make a fucking joke or get a fucking laugh was getting paid more than everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8QVUB13Xc

..........................................................................................................866-Ron-0-Fez. That's 866-Ron-0-Fez.

Nobody ever tuned in for Gregory

Ever

yeah, but he specifically said he caught himself slurring his words and saw a stroke and him becoming a vegetable in the near future

that was several months before that happened.

The show passed him by.

>To be honest with you errrrr to be honest with you. The show show passed him by a long time ago. A long time ago period dude. *Sniff*

>Nothing but the best.

>Period

Not to mention all the bits he derailed, the interruptions of actual funny people (him trying to "contribute" to at least appear relevant) and belching into the mic.

I hate that dumb talentless hack so fucking much

I genuinely liked what Opie did for the show.

>NIGGAS JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKIN'... HORSESHIT. YOU GUYS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SONNY WITHOUT CHER NIGGA.

>You're not vanguards, motherfuckers, you're a fuckin' duo! It's called brand! It's call identifiability, motherfucker, what you doing! Stop trying to be revolutionary "oh, I'm gonna do a podcast in my basement, hoodily doodily!" Get back together and shove some wiffle ball bats up teenager's assholes, you fuckin' finished old men, do some ol' crazy shit! Or else you're done! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU TWO PIECES OF SHIT!

>AND OPIE WHAAAT? YOU SAID... "I NEEEDED YOU"... TO ANOTHER MAN??" NIGGAH WHAAT THE FUUCK - Are you fuckin' serious right now?

>We're GUYS you fuckin' piece of shit, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT... IT'S BITCH SHIT!!!
>IT'S FUCKIN' WOMEN TALK. MEN DON'T SAY THAT TO EACH OTHER MAFUCKAH WHERE THE FUUCK DID THIS COME FROM?

>How codependent are you, Opie? This is FUCKIN'.... UNBELIEVABLE.

>AND FUCKING SKINNY MARGARET CHO SET THIS OFF? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS? Nobody has EVER given anything that squeaky voiced hack said any attention unless they were pretending to be interested SO THEY COULD FUCK HER!!!! SO UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING THAT TIGHT KOREAN-AMERICAN PUSSY CONSISTENTLY, WHYYY THE FUUCK... WOULD YOU CARE? YOU'RE FUCKING GANGSTERS! You're made-fucking-guys! She's not fucking Billy Batts, mafuckah, SHE'S AN OPEN MICER THAT GOT A "ETHNIC FEMALE" PASS FROM THE BUSINESS. How much credibility can Esther Ku have with you?!?!

>STOP FIGHTING AND TALK TO EACH OTHER, YOU PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE WHITES. Can't white people JUST ONCE BE STRAIGHT WITH EACH OTHER?!?

I can't wait until Jim leaves him and Opie passive aggressively just goes "I fuckin' wish him NUTTIN' but the behst. NUTTING BUST THE BEHST.

he'd probably be so big right now that he wouldn't associate with either of those plebes except for the occasional obligatory phoner to opie and jim

Nigga who gives a shit, he still got hot as fuck woman.

Von is a fucking 8 for a black woman.

That was a fucking awful interpretation of his voice

Can't wait for stern to fuck off and for sirius to go bankrupt, ant didn't deserve this, also is his podcast 100% political or is it funny? Does he still do his impressions?

>I miss you guyss soooo much!!! Anthony who? Guys, I've newly famous, I don't know what to do, people want celebrities to be politicians, it's disgusting, btw, Hillary 2016! Slay queen! yaaas!

Actually, it's quite accurate, and I've pretty proud of it. *sniff*

It's awful. It's boring, even when he has someone to bounce off of, a cohost, Anthony is playing the "opie" role- reading news stories, instead of telling jokes and doing bits. It sounds like a guy rambling by himself in his basement- there's no travis reactions or studio vibe or energy, it's a flatline.

Believe it or not I think the best show would be The Sam & Ant show-n with Sam as the "host," the Opie role, and Jim and Ant as the funny ones.

That's pretty good

Also, can I just say that any time I see this stiff, boring, generic negro on TV and film I get at least marginally pissed knowing Patrice should have gotten everything this soft-comedy nothing got?

Patrice was actually a good actor, he just wasn't in much, and he didn't try at acting or care.

I uploaded a picture of craig robinson and it shows up as rey from the force awakens. thanks, mods.

Is the switch triggered by the word Ray? Or is it Rey?

lately?

he basically said it during the jim/opie fight december of last year, that he 'can't wait for it to be october'.

ant won because he knows he's on the way out and is engendering a new generation of talent and making a network.

opie is being a cunt

It's natalie hershlag for me, or is this some sort of meta trolling?

Also, can I just say that any time I see this stiff, boring, generic negro on TV and film I get at least marginally pissed knowing Patrice should have gotten everything this soft-comedy nothing got?

Patrice was actually a good actor, he just wasn't in much, and he didn't try at acting or care.

Jim and Sam daily show when?

Oh man i miss the dead negro, damn you patrice ... so many unhealthy hacks walking around talking shit and death had to pick the most based black comedian

There's still plenty of great comics out there, right, gang? #FunnyAtAnySize

What's the best patrice bit?

That one where he talks his mind.

Gangsta fag

I found it to be extremely accurate you fucking retard.

not a bit, but him breaking down Hollywood and fame

That's because you are racist.

it's cold out here.

I'm going to fuck your mother so hard that you die

then go inside

That fucking story.

Patrice dodged some serial killer shit or something.

i miss him guys ;_;

Opie has absolutely no talent whatsoever, he literally acted as the cooler between Anthony and lil Yimmy. Anthony and Jimmy were fucking hysterical put together, it was such a comfy show and listening to ecstasy of gold in the beginning always got me pumped up for it and excited. Seriously opie's just a complete tool and I don't doubt why Anthony and Opie had squabbles they're 2 completely different personalities.

That's the only card Opie is able to play. Immediately brings it back to his power on the show, as if his longevity somehow excuses his lack of talent.

I miss him every day.

He tought me more about how to be a man than my dad ever did that's for sure

I can't pick a side. I've been listening to O&A since I was 14 ( I'm 28 now ) So i have a strong nostalgic connection to both of them. Sure Anthony has had me in tears from laughing and Opie makes me laugh as well. It might sound like a slight backhanded compliment to Opie, but it's not.

I genuinely love both of them, and it's truly sad how the show ended. I wanna be optimistic and hope one day they will get back together, but...eh...I don't know

>for a black woman
desu she's 8/10 for a 40 year old mama in general. I wish I had a mulatta milf to that good looking in my life.

Opie fucking sucks my balls.

So?

Today's Sam & Jim show was fucking great, a thousand times better than O&J. Billy Burr calls in:

youtube.com/watch?v=is5UVf5UNCQ&feature=youtu.be

The only bad part is it's missing the last 5 minutes, and also the fucking idiot who uploaded it did it in 144p.

time stamp for burr's call in?

Intern David was jess of a jew than Opie is, and twice the radio host. Fact.

1:14:00

nailed it, thanks bruss

Opie is too stupid and obvious to be a jew. I mean, Vos is a jew, too, and he's stupid, but Vos's judaism manifests itself in his cheapness. Opie is just a lumbering ninny, he's a terrible liar.

>read THOSE tea leaves

What I want to find some particular moment in a long youtube clip like an O&A show I just press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, up to 9 to skip to 10% of the video, 20%, 30%, etc, etc.. up to 90%.

>We're gonna see how high YOU can jump!

>2016
>Opie and Anthony thread
they're all washed or cucked or dead now, i just had to abandon everyone involved

>making a network

Yeah, thats been going sooooooo well for the past 5 years.

Dude couldn't make a network in 1974 Alabama he's so talentless. His show was unbearable last I watched it, without anyone to riff off and keep him on track or most of all to call him on his fucking bullshit without being so afraid of him that they never actually do it since he's the boss, he's just a fucking annoying loudmouth asshole. I hate Opie but Ant on his own is just as bad as standalone Opie. At least opie has the sense to just invite a bunch of comedians and play candy crush, with Ant it's just politics, politics, race, politics, cops are assholes, politics.

Fuck 'em both. Lazlow & Big Wayne forever.

The show sucks and it would suck even if they got back together.

None of the comedians aside from Billy is funny anymore, and they were at their best when the Tough Crowd guys were on.

>aside from Billy

Bill Burr hasn't been funny since about 2012. He's literally just another hack now.

Opie was there to make it a show.

Have you listened to Anthony alone? Or even Anthony with Jimmy as a guest? It isn't half as good as O&A was.

Opie was there to be a stooge, a tool, the "HOLD ON" guy. Yea he fucked up frequently and should have let bits roll sometimes, but he was literally the framework/regulator of the entire program. He wasn't funny, but he wasn't there to be. Opie was the stereotypical radio host that the show needed to stay in line, to actually be a show in the first place instead of "The Ramblings of Random Comedians."

All 3 of them had their purpose, that's why it will be shit until they all 3 reconcile.

Compared to the other hacks they have on now Bill is a genius.
CK also dropped off, he peaked while bashing Gap.

This, Ant's show is literally just references from Jaws and other old movies. He wants people to pay for what is usually nothing more than a podcast. It's sad

Ant is basically the Bojack Horseman of radio. He's going to end up dead in his pool, a self inflicted gunshot wound having blasted apart his hair plugs, with a mountain of debt and bailiffs at the door.

This, I was a huge O&A fan going back to the WAAF days.

I havent listened to either shows for more than an hour since the split.

anthony alone when he was refusing to take any calls was a golden show

Those shows were carried by Patrice, Norton, and whoever else was on.

Anthony alone is a 12 year old ranting about guns. That gets old pretty quickly.

dude it's not like you're bereft of O&A shows if that was really true, I mean I haven't made it through all of Patrice yet and ive been at it for years now

It's well known to any O&A fan what a dead weight comedically that guy was and im sure still is to this day. Anthony for all his faults was at least funny, at least he knew how to get the best out of the guests he had on. Can't say the same for opie

Patrice is so overrated now that he's dead

>muh O&A classic with le yelling, vulgar blackman

>It's an Opie tells a story about how he ALMOST lost it at an old lady in the parking lot for 30 minutes episode

lmao bait

Link?

>he took his face ...off

dumb Sup Forumsedditor thread