Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZq3i94mSsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could we not defend the death of a sheboon and the 10 niglets she would eventually shit out?

Doubt Sup Forums or /k/ supports people who leave loaded guns under their pillows with children in the house.

Yes. You shouldn't keep a gun accessible for children, that is stupid. And stupid people owning guns shouldn't be used as an argument against normal/smart people owning guns.

prove that the mother didnt shoot the kid

It occurs to me that she was pretty red pilled, tbqh.

if we put dangerous house hold chemicals out of the reach of children, then we should do the same with guns.

dead niggers make the green grass grow

I hope the gun finds a new home with a responsible owner. ;_;

#NotAllGuns

thank you based nigger tooth fairy

I don't need to jeopardize my own safety due to the irresponsibility of someone else's.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

>mulatto product of race-mixing
Good riddance to that turdler butt dumpling.

bet the gun was obtained illegally

I don't see the problem

That was her right as an American.

Should read: "A 5-year-old Detroit girl died because her negligent parents left a loaded gun accessible to her."

Quads of truth

Also yeah, good point

not a child, this was a halfrican nig-nog, so nothing of value was lost.

Defend what exactly?

niggers are terrible shots, so her mother probably wouldn't have killed her, just left her like you digits

this!
pic related

pol doesnt defend niggers

this

it actually prevented like 30 murders and 500 burglaries in the future

IF THE GIRL HAD TWO GUNS SHE COULD HAVE SHOT THE OTHER GUN.

#COMEANDGETTHEM

parents were retards, what else is there to say

Aquafresh knows what's up.

Funny how that #notallblahblahblah's narrative breaks down when it's about people leftists hate.

Bad parenting.

Black people acting irresponsibly with dangerous equipment, seems to be a running theme in society.

#BanBleach
#BanLye
#BanBugspray
#SaveATurk

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T LET 5 YEAR OLD CHILDREN BUY GUNS!!!!!!!! 1 LIKE = 1 PRAYER

>having parents who keep gun under pillow
She's better off

Maybe the parents should have been responsible gun owners and not risked their daughter's life by keeping a loaded, unlocked firearm under a fucking pillow.

inb4 >black child >parents, plural

Even the tooth fairy hates niggers.

>Adult niggers do something stupid with guns
>White people get the blame
>Take all the funs

Every..time.

Actually, it was a mulatto and this occurred in Detroit where half the population is functionally illiterate, so the headline should have been a photo of the carcass of the good niglet with a caption "Oooga Booga", to express the coalburner mother's grief at the loss of her foodstamps and benefits

goddamn

How many incidents like this to every kid that drowns in a pool? 0.00001?

>Defeding the 'right' to own a pool
Nobody needs a pool, you know...

Irresponsible gun ownership. In a just society her parents would be charged with man slaughter.

How abour you don't keep loaded guns where kids can get them?

Jesus Christ. It's not that hard.

I have a loaded gun on my night stand, but i don't have kids.

7.8/10

Its obvious

the tooth fairy was trying to send her a message and she took it
"Kill yourself"
Bitch dont want anymore cavity ridden teeth

Is it too much effort to just buy a fucking nightstand with a lock? I get that it's Detroit, but do you really need to keep a loaded gun under your pillow when there's a kid in the house?

post the image

Wow, niggers aren't responsible gun owners. Who knew.

The parents should be charged with firearm negligiance and manslaughter

You're not supposed to shoot yourself

>Detroit

Stolen gun

Don't have anything like that saved I think.. It's just one of the best examples to illustrate that 'accidental gun deaths' are probably the most statistically insignificant accidents out there.. And half of those are probably covered up homicides anyway.

Defend what, exactly?
Anyone with a quarter of a brain should recognize that leaving a loaded gun in reach of children is a recipie for disaster.

A shame a child had to die. But that's what happens when you let niggers breed like rabbits.

>Sup Forums will defend this
her parents didnt introduce her to guns and firearm safety so she was curious about what that thing was.

Visited by the ghetto toothfairy I assume

Is it...oh sorry

Was it a black?

If so, this was inevitable

A surprising death for a black would be dying of old age after a healthy and fruitful life, leaving behind he profits of their Fortune 500 company to science and medicine

Call me when blacks start dying like that

Top kek

lol stupid nigger

Thank you gun fairy

Just natural selection at its finest

Why was a gun under a pillow?

God damn it Hungary I tip my hat to you. Kek'd.

And yeah like that guy said

Blacks aren't capable of safely owning firearms, or anything

Damn you Magyar I was just about to post about nigger tooth fairy.
God damn.

I don't have another joke.

because niggers are stupid

Guns promote freedom. Name one country with freedom of speech that has the right to bear arms

The parents killed their child with their irresponsibility.

You don't see people rallying against drug manufacturers for parents leaving pill bottles out for kids to access.

This is what needs to happen to all non-white children. Let's stop the cycle now, so that our beautiful white children will live in a world of peace.

>Detroit
What did you expect?

Didn't a kid die the other day because of you country's lack of stair control?

youtube.com/watch?v=iZq3i94mSsQ

BAN ASSAULT PILLS

Darwin wins again.
I support that 100%, especially since it was blacks with a likely stolen gun.

Just a post-birth abortion of a niglet
Nothing to see here

That's considered a smart, responsible, secure, and safe place to 'hide' a firearm to a nigger.

>Detroit

In America, we call it "a tax break."

Jaja no mames guey

even the tooth fairy packs heat in detroit

So will Darwinism.

Five bucks says at least one person in that residence has a prior felony conviction and or active felony warrants. Another five says that said person "was not the owner" of the gun.

>parents

AYO. LES PUT DA LOADED GUN UNNA A PILLOW AIGHT. DEN LES LEEV DA GURL ALONE AIGHT. DEN IF SHE DIEZ, ITS BEE DA WHITEYZ FAULTS YA FEEL ME?

Underrated

Anyone dumb enough to keep a gun under their pillow around small children gets the inevitable result.

Sadly, she didn't shoot the grandmother who did it instead. Five year olds don't know shit, to her it was just a toy and a Darwin Award.

or black people having guns in general.

Kids can kill themselves by drinking bleach

Let's ban bleach

Why would you buy a gun and lock it up? "Excuse me jamal, I need 5 minutes to get my gun. Shit, what was the combo for the safe again?"

>leaving a cocked and loaded gun
>under a pillow
>in a house with lil chilluns

That's all the information I needed to predict the race of the parents.

I wonder what the parents are thinking. Are they blaming themselves? And what do they think about the other people that blame guns and not them?

The sell trigger locks and gun safes. In fact I'm pretty sure you need them to legally store guns in the States right? Its like that in Canada at least, have to have all of your weapons triggerlocked.

Fucking newbies. I sleep with a pillow under my gun. Checkmate.

That's what I'm saying. I don't feel much sympathy though because you shouldn't be a dumb ass and keep your gun under your pillow. This guy probably was role-playing as HARD GANGSTA and saw that in a movie or heard it in a rap song, about keeping a gun under your pillow in case they come to pop you at night... Which probably never happened or would, knowing your average black dude.

It's one of those "someone too stupid to have kids in the first place got their kid killed" stories.

kek. Is this what you get when you put gold teeth under the pillow?

Black people never blame themselves for anything.

>hurr durr things out of sight of kids should be in a safe

Nobody is saying that fag, you took to the extreme. A pillow is a retarded place for a gun. But a china cabinet that kids aren't allowed to touch or reach anyway..

There are practical solutions. Niggers have guns under the pillow.

Or just keep it unloaded and out of reach of children you spaz chariot.

Somehow its white peoples' fault.

One less nigger. How is this hard to defend?

You are suppose to LOCK guns up, not put them in a cabinet and say "don't go in there" that's like saying "don't raid the liquor cabinet when I'm out" that makes the kid curious and want to

Don't you have some knives to confiscate or something?

>5-year-old nog died in a shooting
Prodigally, at least 10 years ahead of her age

I just had a thought, isn't killing black women just like spawn killing, literally ?

>Gee, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.