How do I get my crush to take pity on me?

How do I get my crush to take pity on me?

We recently went away for a weekend and she spent most of the time texting the guy she likes, barely looking at me

On the second night I sat near the hotel door rather than getting into bed, I told her it's because I'm depressed and I didn't feel like sleeping. She didn't give a shit, she literally said ok, texted the guy and went to fucking sleep

I sat there all fucking night on the floor, no sleep whatsoever

When morning rolls around she asks if I've been there all night and I say yes and she just laughs and shuts herself in the bathroom

I continued telling her throughout the day how sore my back is and I'm tired but she gave me no sympathy

Help a bro out in his time of need, I'm at my wits end with this fucking girl. How can I get her to at least acknowledge me as a human?

>How can I get her to at least acknowledge me as a human?

>I sat there all fucking night on the floor, no sleep whatsoever

Fucking beta why didn't you go to bed and fuck her

This is actually physically painful to read. She's clearly out of your league if she disregards this much. Even if she did pity you she wouldn't date you bitch ass. This sounds too real yet it has to be b8

stop acting like a little pussy.

You are so god damn pathetic that she will never have one sexual thought about you cross her mind

Maybe I respect her?

I doubt she'd come away with me (and sleep in the same bed) if she's out of my league

Because you know her so well, right? Are you Alec? Probably not. Fuck you

>Posts complete beta story on Sup Forums
>gets mad when people call him out on it.

With this attitude no one will ever give a shit about you.

Here's what you do and it's guaranteed to work... no... wait... I decided I don't give a shit about you. Sleep on the floor all night to impress a girl. Fuck you!

>bait thread
>people reply to it

Just end it OP

This makes zero sense to me

Why
the fuck
did you sleep on the floor?

>This
Last I read, you spent the night on the ground, not in the same bed with the chick. Keep getting cucked beta

Nobody likes a whiny bitch that sleeps on the floor

There is no hope for you.

You're a fucking faggot. What a God damn pussy. I would laugh at you too, beta ass bitch. If you really want to get her, tell her you want to kill yourself via text then when you do it she will get jail time.

Fuck you

SLEEP TIGHT, SUZUKI

bro you have to stay in touch with reality, you may like her a lot but just re read your post and you'll realize how much of a bitch she is. like any decent human being would at least ask why you're depressed and see if theres anything they could do to help. Trust me, its much healthier for you (no matter how painful it is) to just get her out of your life and move on. No good relationship is built off of pity, is that really how you would want to start yours? Just take a couple of months and work on you, maybe start learning a language or something, play a sport, learn an instrument, anything that will occupy your mind and build your character. When you find what you love to do, start doing it in a group and that will be an easy way for you to meet a really nice grill who actually gives a fuck about you and is a genuinely nice person. Good luck man im hoping everything works out for you

Sleep tight, Suzuki

>I told her it's because I'm depressed

There's your problem right there. Stop moping around like a fucking faggot.

Nice webm

Her pussy is tight, but her ass is tighter.

We spent all weekend laughing at you. What kind of pussy sits on the floor outside a hotel room when my hot piece of ass sleeps peacefully without her #1 homosexual friend pouts in the hall?