ATL: Julio 'limited' Friday, but will play vs Pack
CLE: Browns, Crowell 'stalemate' in contract talks
NFL: Johnny Manziel: I got sober without any help
PIT: Ladarius back at practice, still in protocol
GB: Nelson, Adams, and Allison could all be GTDs
BAL: Ravens ILB Orr retiring after three seasons
CLE: Report: Browns, Jamie Collins nearing deal
JAGS: Michigan RB Coach Tyrone Wheatley hired as RB Coach
NFL: officials goofed on a few calls in the Packers-Cowboys game, Cowboys are awarded the win. Right guys? :^)
TRUMP: We /potus/ now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpXw0qiy3Wo
theplayerstribune.com/jared-cook-packers-only-in-green-bay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SpXw0qiy3Wo

Dubs and the Falcons win out

Who you got for tomorrow?

> ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Chip Kelly will meet with Bill Belichick after missing out on the Jaguars' offensive coordinator job.

Meme magic in Massachooseits

go pack go

could watch this all day TBh

I'M JUST STUNTIN ON MY EX BITCH
I'M JUST FLEXIN ON MY EX BITCH

If the last number in this post is 1-9 Cowboys go 19-0 and win the superb owl, Dak and Zeke get the exact same votes for MVP and share it, Jaylon Smith is DROY, and We have another GOAT draft this year.

>Sup Forums BTFO

Falcons, they have Smeth magic

DIAMONDS GOT THE FLU TRYIN NOT TO CATCH THIS :^)

Raindrops
Droptop
Aaron going to have them failcunts sucking on his big cock

Falcons beat Packers
Patriots beat Steelers
Patriots beat Falcons

>cap it

>mfw the Packers win the super bowl

theplayerstribune.com/jared-cook-packers-only-in-green-bay/

good article

Kek

Say it with me /nfl/

The Dallas Cowboys are the 2017 Super Bowl Champions

POST YFW
>Both the Packers, and the Patriots lose tomorrow

Was this at the inauguration yesterday?

>one and done

mmm hmmm, now dats a superb owl

I think so or the concert the day before

>Hey Dak, that was a hell of a game you had against Rodgers, you clearly out played him, but of course it's hard to beat the refs, I know that more than anyone
>Go out there and prove 'em all wrong boy.
>and don't be afraid to fuck it and throw deep

>going one and done

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHA

Movement of the champions hip belt since the start of the season:

Broncos ---> Falcons ---> Seahawks ---> Saints ---> Broncos ---> Chiefs ---> Titans ---> Jaguars ---> Colts

>mfw

Member us?
Member dab?
Member super cam?

>I know that more than anyone

Poor Brett. Should've won more.

>b-b-but this picture

YOU STILL WON ZERO PLAY OFF GAMES THIS YEAR

HAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

No. 1 seed, first round bye one and done. The Cowboys are the Hillary Clinton of the NFL LMFAO

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Someone got the pepe version?

As a Packers fan who grew up loving favre, it wasn't the refs brett had a hard time beating, it was the stupid fucking interceptions he would throw.

>cowcucks thought they'd win in the playoffs
Gets me everytime

>Not winning a Super Bowl in 2 (Soon to be 3) years

he's the epitome of the "hey [qb] over here I'm open... nah fuck that this is more exciting" meme

>not winning a Super Bowl in 20 years
>fumbling a snap of a go-ahead field goal in the last minute

AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

As a pats fan I hate the broncos and how unclassy von miller was trying to rub his nuts in Bradys face but after cam being in spotlight all that year with his faggotry it was nice to seem him not get a ring. That game is forgettable though.

1. Rodgers
POWAH GAP
2. Ryan
3. Brady
POWAH GAP
4. Roethlisberger

>those crowd sizes

Looks like white genocide is real LOL

>They haven't beaten the Falcons since this photo was taken

Hey guys, I want to return my Derek Prescott jersey my grandma got me for Christmas, but I don't know who's going to win the Super Bowl yet and what team to be a fan of. Should I just keep it and hope that he's still on the team next year?

So Mitchell is a maybe, Hogan is out, leaving Edelman, Amendola, and Floyd, right? So the Steelers actually do have a chance?

And that's what actually made it awesome to watch him play, you never knew what you were going to get from him, especially in the second half of his career (I started watching religiously in 2003-2004 season). I seen games where he threw 4 tds then two weeks later he would throw 5 INTS. 2005 was by far the worst I had ever seen any qb. He threw 28 or 29 INTS that season and only like 18-20 TDS if I remember right. I think that was the season of Samkon Gado kek

>/nflu/ general

>this triggers the Sup Forums tard

>Implying I'm not a Broncos fan
>Implying you arnt just mad as fuck you lost to an irrelevant team

As a Broncos fan, you know all about irrelevant teams.

Dak is a respectable half white male.

I don't think this can trigger anyone. Nice dubs btw.

>Steelers get to face another team who's offense is either terrible or dead
>Then they're guaranteed to face a SB team who has zero defense

Great...

Haha, Dallas...

Doesn't matter.

Dez took three steps and was in the action of running.

That wouldn't even be a fumble since he was already past the goal line.

SKO BUFFS
K
O

B
U
F
F
S

The fucking balls on this guy

>That wouldn't even be a fumble since he was already past the goal line.

Well, it wasn't a catch, so it wouldn't even be anything.

Alright, how about this then?

>mfw Cowboys LITERALLY about to take over the league for the next decade and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Falcons over Patriots in SB is the best timeline.

>Trump becomes president
>shuts down backpage

Thanks you dumb faggots

>IF THE PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPERB BOWL THEY WILL HAVE 5 RINGS SINCE THE LAST TIME DALLAS WON ONE

The first time I watched it, I was fully expecting some nigger to chimp out and sock him in the back of the head.

Good, backpage is degenerate garbage for loser cucks who need to pay in order to have sex.

>This kills the cowcuck

No?

well see about that

Backpage was shut down well before he was sworn in, y'dingus.

>when someone tries to b8 you and you don't give him (You)s but he's still desperately trying as hard as he can so you just watch him in pity

Excellent

Your hero Trump paid some Russian chicks to pee on him and even paid one of them to marry him

Everybody pays for sex. I don't see how bartering is better than straight cash homie

>Ryan not last
Any fuck off Sup Forums would look MvP tier with the offense he had around him

>49ers pursuing Bradley as defensive coordinator
Anyone have any info on this guy? Is he any decent or will Jed York be paying him not to coach by the end of next year?

CNN plz go

Didn't chris-chan get some china because of backpage?

378 Days until the Seahawks win Super Bowl LII.

I've never paid for sex in my life. Any girl I date we split everything 50/50. That's what happens when you have decent looks and workout, cuck.

Why can't leftists contain their butthurt, even on Sup Forums?

Even the first date?

Roethlisberger has the best wr/rb duo in the league and he didn't look like a mvp, so there goes that theory.

Yeah, she took down her thing on backpage soon after lmao

Julio is better than AB man and he (Ben) was injured for a good part of the year

>I never paid anything
>just had to waste time on some bullshit dates

Julio is always hurt

No, I've always paid the first date. Think about it though, it's completely different. You have to pay some used up whore to have sex with you for whatever reason VS you start talking to a girl who is genuinely interested in you, you go on some date, pay for the first and after that it's 50/50.

>all these football-hating faggots not wanting to see the GOAT QBs light it up at the SB

Contrarian losers want the see the best lose because of "muh team"

Fuck you goofs

I said best wr/rb DUO and AB had a better season than Julio.

How good is kirk cousins?

>for whatever reason

The reason is I want to get a nut real quick and 100 dollars isn't shit to stop into some hotel room and pound it out on a girl you saw on the internet

>girl who is genuinely interested in you

nothanks.jpg

>waste time

Dating women isn't a waste of time. You're trying to find a girl you can eventually be romantically involved in a committed relationship with and have children together. Well that's atleast a goal for some of us. I'm about to be 28 years old, the time to look is now.

McVay babby

>time isn't money for him

Poorfag detected

>2014
>Alex Smith and the Chiefs dominate the Patriots and beat the Seahawks by running the ball better
>both teams show up in the Super Bowl
>2015
>the Chiefs, with a turnover generating defense, beat the Peyton Manning led Broncos for the first time since he was traded by picking him off more times than he could complete a pass
>Manning shows up to the Super Bowl - his last game - and wins
>2016
>the Chiefs, who have the same turnover generating defense, meme a 2pt conversion all the way back two quarters after getting a pick-6 and beat the Falcons and their high flying offense in a nail biter of a game that took both teams out of their comfort zone
>Super Bowl 51?

How good is aaron rodgers?

>The reason is I want to get a nut real quick and 100 dollars isn't shit to stop into some hotel room and pound it out on a girl you saw on the internet

Don't you feel ashamed though? I mean, when I'm not in a relationship, I don't have sex. It's not like I dont have the money (I make a decent living, 3300 a month) and I workout but I've never been tempted to pay for sex even though there will be periods where I don't have sex for 8 months.

M E M E
E
M A G I C
E