Peak Ronaldinho > Messi/Ronaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O3otJu2FWE
youtube.com/watch?v=eAD2XmMW5N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% yes

Andy Carroll in shit form is better than penaldo

ye

If you take away his meme dribbling that no one even does anymore you get an above average player. It doesn't help he was world class for 3 seasons. Ronaldinho is literally Plebbit.com, some flashy player that children cream their pants over.

Shut the fuck up

He scored the sexiest goal of all time though
youtube.com/watch?v=9O3otJu2FWE

Nope.

While there are probably less top top quality players in this era than there were in previous eras, the 2 best players of this era are easily top 5 of all time. Ronaldinho isn't even top 5 Brazilians.

>A leaf
Opinion discarded

You know as much as I like Dinho you're probably right when you look at how many fucking Legendary Brazilians there has been.

Also to answer the OP Prime Messi > Prime Dinho > Prime Ronaldo

Ronaldinho was really fun to watch, but wasn't as effective or as efficient or as consistent as Messi. You could watch a 2005 Barca game and Ronaldinho could be completely invisible sometimes apart from a few flicks and skills. Most Messi matches, even if he doesn't get on the score sheet or an assist, I'll see that he'll have created at least 1 clear cut goal scoring opportunity that was fluffed by Pedro or Alexis or Neymar or even Suarez.

>Peak Ronaldinho

I swear peak Ronaldinho is the most over-hyped player on Sup Forums.

To have the audacity to say that Ronaldinho peak is better than Messi / Ronaldo is just crazy.

What feats has he done that comes anywhere near that Messi achieved 2009-2012 or Ronaldo in 2008, 2013-14.

I say this as a huge Ronaldinho fan.

He's probably the most entertaining player of all time.

>he was in cool nike ads when I was a kid and scored a free kick from far away thanks to the keeper fucking up so he's better than Messi, a player who has been consistently a top 3 player for ten years straight

>things from when I was a kid are better than things now as an adult

I think it's more fair to say Messi has been top 1 for like 7 years

Wrong. He was more fun to watch though.

08-16 Messi > 94/99 Ronaldo >>> POWER GAP >>> 04-06 Dinho > 07-13 Donaldo > 03-05 Ronaldo >>> 01-04 Dinho > current Penaldo > 07-10 Dinho > 10-13 Dinho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> current Dinho

Ronaldinho wasn't even better than Romário, just flashier.

World cup mate

That is retardedly wrong. As expected of an american opinion.

Ronaldinho was GOAT for 2 seasons.

He was world class between 2000, when he became a starter for the NT and was voted the 2nd best player in CONMEBOL after Romário and ahead of Riquelme (when the leagues here were way stronger), until 2009/10 which was by far his best season at Milan, when he sobered up and played his ass off one last time trying to get into the WC2010 squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAD2XmMW5N0
Look at what he did to United in 2010, tell me that's not still a world class player.

When was tsunaldo peak?
At manU? Halal?

At both la

Team sport, this isn't a shitty yank sport, to win the world cup having one great player isn't enough.

Messi doesn't have a decent midfield or defence behind him, all of Argentina's talent is in its wingers an forwards.

Ronaldo doesn't have much of a team at all - kek win euro with no games won

legit one of the best UCL goals ever

I've never seen a worse one trick pony. All he can do is dribble, in other regards he is nothing special. If Kaka could dribble like him he'd be infinitely better. The only thing Hueniggers like to bring up is his 2002 WC that he only won because of Ronaldo, yet in 2006 Ronaldinho literally didn't do shit for Brazil. Anyone who ranks him with the top 5 Brazilian football players is a child who is wowed by tricks.

ac milan supporter detected lmao

He was shit in 2010.
He was worse than Suarez in 2016

You mean in a tie where United blew Milan the fuck out 7-2 on aggregate, with Ronaldinho playing both 90 mins?

You're proving the other user's point. Ronaldhino - all flash, no product (except for the two seasons when he was the best on the planet).

Not even remotely comparable with Ronaldo or Messi.

messi>ronaldo>ronaldinho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>penaldo

>le contrarian man

He was great, but not Messi/CR7 tier and you know it.

He's certainly up there but both Messi and Ronaldo are better. Imo Nedved, Zidane and Iniesta are better than him. Dinho was the best entertainer in the business though, I'll give you that.

Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo > Ronaldo

imo

if its "peak" only, he was better

overall though no

>le style over substance man

He is talking about Penaldo

Fuck that shit, just rank these 5 guys:
Romario
Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Neymar

Its not that you're wrong, but where does maradona fall?

>le look to the left pass to the right guy

Quite literally the definition of a meme player

LOL no

>Brazilians shitting on Ronaldinho

>muh joga bonito

Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Romario
Neymar

You don't rank fenomono?

>kek win euro with no games won

But thats impossible my salty irish friend

Ignore him he's salty his country stopped producing good players.

Ronaldo > Romário > Ronaldinho > Neymar > Rivaldo > Kaká

ITT: People not understanding peak.

Only dickriders will argue that Ronaldinho didn't have the greatest peak of all time. He was just a lazy cunt that liked to party too much to fulfill the rest of his career.

Rhinoceros>Ronaldinho

>peak Ronaldinho season: 45 games, 26 goals, 19 assists
>peak Messi season: 60 games, 73 goals, 29 assists

you were saying?

You have to consider time on the ball la

So? Both Messi and Ronaldo could keep the form for more than 2 years because they aren't lazy and nigerish