This is going to be the next president of the USA and there isn't anything you can do about it

This is going to be the next president of the USA and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/9687466/Islamic-hardliners-announce-fatwa-on-Malala-Yousafzai.html
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr1IMYYirmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you just watch Trudeau's multicultrathon or something?

I agree with the girl somewhat, but it doesn't matter as long as they stay in the mideast. Even still, many Musims would be radicalized anyway, so I think Trump has the right approach.

> Muslims are so close to being terrorists that a few sentences can set them over the edge.

She does realize that's a threat right?

>Trumps hateful speech against Muslims

What did he say?

If you kill them, they win.

>the more you speak out against white people, the more domestic terrorist it creates

I wonder what makes a person hate you the most, saying you cant come to their country for a while or actually bombing them and killing their friends and family?

Hillary has created more terrorists than Trump ever will

So paraphrasing "islam will dominate the world" is actualy acceptable now ? People buy this shit ?

>we're so peaceful that if you say bad things about us, we'll literally kill you

This logic is mind blowing

>"Only I can bomb the Muslims"

>don't call us violent or we'll fucking kill you
It almost makes me want the jews to do another 9/11 so we have an excuse to wipe these people of the face of the Earth.

She probably knows that from experience.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/9687466/Islamic-hardliners-announce-fatwa-on-Malala-Yousafzai.html

pshaw like oh my GAWD that's IGNORANT
Hillary NEVER killed anyone UNLIKE TRUMP THE DUMP DRUMPF
it's a REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE
like psaewww pshn oh my god like whatever

Is that a joke?

If criticizing someone's horrible ideology causes them to "become" a terrorist, they were already a terrorist.

kek

>This is going to be the next president of the USA and there isn't anything you can do about it.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Does that means the more we speak against pedophilia the more pedophiles it will create?.

youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s

ISIS HATES ME! DESTROY ANY PRO ISLAM ARGUMENTS WITH JUST ONE SIMPLE VIDEO!

Ever heard some kuck or Muztard try to sell the line that Islam only promotes "defensive" acts of violence?

Well, this is exactly why that's a lie. The fact is that the mere existence of non-Muslims actively not believing in Allah is considered an attack on Islam, Allah Mohammad and all Muslims. Muslims are obligated to erase all belief that does not conform with Mohammad commands and example.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr1IMYYirmk

If you say hateful things about rapists then you are creating more rapists!

It makes perfect sense to me. Why don't most people believe it?

[CITATION NEEDED]

here you go

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran)

The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Hopefully Atheism+ will bitch enough that we'll get back to catholic population to launch another crusade.

Conservatives: Don't ban guns just because a few people abused them. Ban Muslims because a few of them are potentially terrorists.

lol

>but it doesn't matter as long as they stay in the mideast

They're already here, bucko. Even the states has 8 million muzzies. Rich breeding ground in Canada too, in a few decades they'll overrun you. Especially when they get to the black community.

>it's okay to rape, plunder and steal from non-muslims
>SHIEEEET DATS WAT WE WUZ DOING ANYWAY + islamophobia power shield

Hence why she is a marxist
>she has had parts of her brains blown out

>literally a "conform or die" argument
>shillary unironically agrees with this
Holy shit. Liberals are genuinely insane.

So true.

how does an inanimate object compare with a definable set of laws?

>If you kill them, they win.
Hopefully we can make them all winners.

Jesus, first Crooked Hillary gets endorsed by the Communist Party of the United States and now she's quoting a known Marxist-Bolshevik/Trotskyist on Twitter. Don't forget all that privilege + power talk is clearly derived the Marxist dialectic.

Whoops, forgot the picture.

lel

>someone thats famous for getting shot in the head
>what they say is somehow relevant
???

call me when guns start stoning women for getting raped

This isn't even the argument you fucktard.

doesn't make it any less valid. Muslims should stay in their own space. A true muslim is never going to fit in the Western world

>Hear some people say mean things about Muslims
>Decide to become a terrorist

Well shit if these people can turn into murderers that easy we should make a point of "speaking out"

I fucking love these.

the reality of durkadurka is lost on liberals and even run of the mill muslims. even the moderate ones chimp out when you insult their religion. they have a bigger persecution complex than the merchants.

In other words, don't criticize our religion or we will kill you.

she literally has brain damage
dont expect her to say smart things

Whats wrong with this girl?

Muslims are the reason why she got shot in the face while standing up for women's rights and freedoms

And then she has the GALL to accuse trump of HATE SPEECH?

WHAT?!?

>The more you speak against Jesus and his followers, the more violent extremists it will create
Oh wait.

lol this

>We need to regulate humanity! Ban assault humans!

>the more you speak out against white supremacy, the more KKK members it creates
>the more you speak out against Hitler, the more SS soldiers you create
>the more you speak out against Stalin, the more KGB agents you create

So much for the religion of peace.

It's called appeasement and it usually doesn't work very well.

hahaha

Guns don't stand up and kill you if you insult them.

So did she just self-admit that all Muslims are literally ticking time bombs?

>What's wrong with this girl?

She survived.

>Let Islam do as it does, or we will do more of those things we do unto others, bombing ourselves to death.

> guns and people are the same thing

1. guns don't try to force belive systems on you
2. Guns don't want sharia law
3. Guns can protect you

etc etc etc

Retards: YOU NO LIKE x BUT YOU LIKE y SEE I'M MAKE ARGUMENT