WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GREAT MEME WAR

WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GREAT MEME WAR.

#1 Hashtag on twitter, worldwide coverage, and hundreds of thousands of circulating memes all in under twelve hours in response to CNN's blackmailing. We are champions.

THE BREAKDOWN:

The second day will be kicked off using CNN memes that include their advertisers and contributors. Start singling out, tagging, and tweeting at these companies to bring their awareness to the outrage and make them address it. Use whatever social media you can to distribute the memes and get the amateur meme artists to add to the wildfire. Use #CNNblackmail #CNNgate and #BoycottCNN

MATH DIVISION:

We need a market analysis of all of these advertisers and contributors to see which ones are the weakest. These companies will be the most susceptible to attack and pulling their funding. Larger contributions are going to be complex and a harder investment to break off.

PROPAGANDA DIVISION:

We need you all to produce TARGETED memes in the attack against CNN's sponsors. These memes must be directly targeted to one susceptible company per meme.

IF THE COMPANY FEELS SINGLED OUT THEY WILL PULL OUT OF SPONSORING.

THIS IS OUR ONE SHOT

I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2017/07/cnn_s_crime_wasn_t_blackmail_it_was_petty_self_righteousness.html
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/05/poll-more-americans-trust-trump-white-house-media-journalists-press
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sponsors to contact:
AC Pro
ACE Hardware
Aleve
Alla Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
AT and T
Bayer
Bher Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
Men's Warehouse
Lexus
Marriot
McDonalds
Mini Copper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Bends
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Aroids
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpetic
US Postal Service
Vista Print
Vita Coco
Whole foods

How cute, a raid thingy.

Yeah its a raid thingy that made worldwide news yesterday, Ted Cruz got on board, Alex Jones is offering 200k in prizes for best memes, was #1 hashtag despite Twitter censoring it and we know the god emperor will be on board soon. Hundreds of thousands of meme pics and videos generated after the initial raid, probably more now.
So fuck off newfag.

>THE GREAT MEME WAR

My god how this nation has fallen. You "fight" with stupid images. Pathetic.

You kids have fun then and don't get hurt. Make sure to be back for supper.

> this thread

The same tactics got a President elected and a talking cartoon green frog made the major campaign talking point for a week.

Since when does Russia run this fucking board? The site is so fucking easy to shill

>CNN shills

>The same tactics got a President elected and a talking cartoon green frog made the major campaign talking point for a week.

The electoral college is responsible for his presidency.

You get no credit. He even lost the popular vote.

Go back to your trap pics, fucktards. If you don't want to help Sup Forums make history then fuck off. You can masturbate to the rule 34 pics of Trump vs CNN after we get done wiping the floor with a major news network.

Russian trolls have been noticed on Sup Forums for years before the last election.

They're very honed by now.

It does not matter. They do not have enough people falling for their bullshit made up story nor do people care. Once again a small minority being fucking dumb faggots embarrassing everyone else.

CNN gets free advertisement. Trump shits on CNN, ratings increase. Shits on NEw Yorktimes and subscriptions increase.

CNN, NBC and all major news station covers Trump's retarded interviews...he becomes president.

No press is bad press. It's attention. CNN is loving every minute of it.

here we can observe shills in their natural environment.

It matters not. After the PR disaster of yesterday they are bound to be out in full force.

Bad news, guys- the majority of the US is at work really doesn't give a shit about your memes.

Turns out: the world is bigger than a few hundred assholes on the internet =( And I say hundreds because, at best, that's the active number.

>THE GREAT MEME WAR
Was I this much of a faggot when I was 14? I hope not.

It was all over the news last night when the normies got home from work and there is the meme density on social media to account for that. Just google CNN and see what pops up.

Are meme wars fought by keyboard warriors?

How does CNN or what they did to a guy over a meme have anything to do with Russia?

Fucking kids these days...

Not our title but people like Alex Jones offering 200k towards generating content picked it up. It was all #CNNblackmail yesterday.

I thought this might be lulzy but you lost me at Alex Jones.

Anything that retard likes has to be total shit.

Go back to Sup Forums

Is this a covert op to make trump look like even more of an idiot by magnifying his most recent fuck-up?
well-played democrats

Always awith the "whaa back to /pol"

Have you noticed nobody cares or listens to you?

No idea what this REEE is about

plz fill me in on why you feel so butthurt by CNN OP

probably the most reasonable thing he's ever said. if you deny there's a conspiracy behind bun and wiener packaging then u need 2 get woke. he's just wrong about who's behind the conspiracy

have you noticed the only people who listen to alex jones wrap their MAGA hats in tinfoil?

Actually the majority of people here hate Sup Forums with a passion. Just because you refuse to see that, as you fuckers do with everything due to not wishing to deal with cognitive dissonance, does not change it. See, you cannot lock the site and shut down the boards to spread that message like you fucking faggots are doing now with CNN. Then blaming CNN about Sup Forums being fucked with. You are cancer, so are your Nazi buddies. Fuck Sup Forums, fuck you, fuck Swagfag and go to hell.

This has nothing to do with:
Trump
Left/right
Elections
Russians

This is about freedom of speech, freedom of expression and net neutrality, but I guess you'll all just sit around and yell Drumph and shill while they tread all over your rights.

Sup Forums is making a desperate attempt to be noticed by Trump.

slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2017/07/cnn_s_crime_wasn_t_blackmail_it_was_petty_self_righteousness.html

this site blasting CNN is liberal af btw.

Good thing I don't listen to Alex jones...and never claimed I did. What else you got?

This battle means nothing then.

Trumps admin is against net neutrality.

You already lost thanks to his fcc pick.

Stop trying to use reverse psychology you dumb fuck. The whole blackmail story is as real as pizzagate. Just because you are ignorant enough to believe it does not mean it is true, fucktard.

So I have to Google CNN in order to know what's happening. And what happens when I don't do that?

Do you see my point? You have o bring this to the attention of others. What you guys are doing is just making fun of someone.

They literally went after someone who made fun of them, posed a veiled threat to that 15yo... and all you guys do in return is make fun of them? How ferocious of you.

Guess what? Dnr, still don't care.

it's so cute that you think you're fighting to defend the first amendment. you go get em little tiger.

okay i love you mommy

CNN tried to blackmail a 15 year old for posting the Trump wrestling meme by doxxing him and threatening to release his info publically if he rescinds his apology or posts more memes.

If you're so much of a cuck that you believe big companies should be allowed to threaten random people on the internet when they post disagreeable content, then carry on. If you enjoy the internet and memes, though, you should be involved in weaponizing the memes to show the power of free speech.

Again, this is not an operation for good goy cucks who enjoy bowing to their Jewish masters and their propaganda.

Your hypocrisy is adorable

Fuck off shill. You want someone shooting up CNN headquarters over it? We always have, and always will, beat systems like this at their own game.

NYPA Sup Forumsfag

Just like I said, they'll tread all over your rights and all you'll do is act like an edgy child. It's pathetic really, they're taking freedoms from us all and majority are just letting it happen.

This doesn't really work when you do all the planning publicly. This is why Anonymous doesn't actually use these sort of boards. Sup Forums can't even troll Tumblr anymore, good luck.

>15 yr old boy
Wrong. Why lie if the actual accusation is bad enough? It only weakens your position. CNN is already in the wrong, don't discredit yourself.

When your raid fails and fizzles out in a few hours I'm going to shitpost about its failure every day

See---

And if any of your little screed was true, I might give a fuck. But you lost me at '15 year old'.

>Major news coverage on "meme war" last night
>Number one hashtag yesterday
>Millions of normies outraged
>Major celebrities and politicians have taken the bait and ran with it

"You guys need to be spreading awareness"
Youre seriously mentally disabled, I guess.

We have had enough of your fucking BULLSHIT Trump. Just fucking GO AWAY.

tell me how my rights have been infringed. because before this week I couldn't be held accountable for what I said in a public forum?

LOCK HIM UP!

Was it Trump that threatened and intimidate the guy? Was it any of his staff? NO, it was CNN.

I'm liberal and anti-trump but you're just looking like a whiny snowflake rn bro

But you have no problem when Trump sends Bo Dietl to 'talk' to people.

As of today he's giving the winner 50k along with other prizes.

Phone numbers aren't going to get it.
Give me an E-mail addy that I can write to.

CUCK THREAD GENERAL.

CNN = doxxers. you can't deal with dox, get the fuck out.

Russia is really trying hard to make this #CNNBlackmail a thing, it's already been refuted by the hansolo dude..

it's over dumbshit!!!!!

Me too

wasn't a 15 year old, it was a middle aged dude

he did (via trump) troll the fuck out of them though

So net neutrality isn't the point, it's retaliation since you identify with the guy.

Let us not forget when hillary blamed the memes for her loss in her concession speech.

If you don't see the problem of a guy making a JOKE meme and a multimillion dollar corporation hunting him down, threatening and intimidating him AND saying they'll release his personal info for any whack job to see then I don't know what to tell you, you must be handicapped.

Nobody cares you fucking retarded shill faggot. Please kill yourself.

haha. snot nosed little faggot got doxed. i love doxxing little kids and scaring them. fuck him. god bless CNN.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE INTERNET - STAY OFF!!!!

But your not a liberal, you just say that in the beginning to make your second part believable.

he was posting other racist garbage. he got doxed. he got rekt. he got annihilated and buttflustered. this is what the internet is about. CNN RULES!!!

The shills are sure out in full force today. It's so strange how the boards all got behind this yesterday enough for Buzzfeed to "declare war" on Sup Forums while they instigated media history and suddenly its nothing but typical shill behavior and weak arguments today.

Not a problem. The second phase is in full-swing and the shills can do nothing to stop it. If anyone wants the link to the Discord group let me know and we'll post the link.

Did I say I don't have a problem with Trump? No I didn't, and this is STILL about CNN and HanAssholeSolo, not trump.

if he didn't want to be associated with his racist or xenophobic tweets, he shouldn't have tweeted them. or covered his tracks better. what CNN did wasn't even close to illegal, it was just petty and made them look like assholes.

>"That guy sure showed CNN how much they're cucked! Real American!"
>"It's just a joke! Why so serious CNN?"
You bunch whine like cucked libtards.

You and Hillary can blame them all you want.

They didn't get him elected.

>in her concession speech.
--in her concussion speech.
musta hit it on the glass ceiling.

checc my ebin oc

Keep those mental gymnastics up.

America stands with CNN.

You know it's bad when even iFunny faggots are making fun of you guys right now.

nope, voted for bernie in the primaries, hillary in the general, even though there was literally nothing I liked about hillary. tbh tho I doubt you're a liberal, I suspect you're a trump shill trying to make liberals look like hyperventilating boobs.

>the real American
kek, nothing but a bunch of whiny, crybaby left wing liberals that think raising the minimum wage won't affect the economy

Haha I bet you won't

Sometimes you have to look at yourself and ask,
"Is this really what I wanted from my life?
To obsess about memes and virtual slights?"

Destroy the website or hijack live footage

I'll wait and see if the check bounces.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/05/poll-more-americans-trust-trump-white-house-media-journalists-press
>shills tell you people trust the shills.
>you eat it up like the libtard you are.
kek