What was the point of this scene again?

what was the point of this scene again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np-5lz6fMYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To inspire Drake to make the Hotline Bling music video. Everything went perfectly well.

memes

its a Hey I made a robot that can fuck and make sandwiches, now watch it dance with me episode

To show that she's a robot.

le wacky scientist character so random lolXD

This! And why are so many people acting like it's the greatest scene ever? It's boring af.

I loved that scene.
What do you do with your fuckbot when you're not fucking?
Well some synchronized dancing to a snazzy dance tune.
kino.

plen

To make it clear to the main character that the scientist guy uses the robots for nothing but his own amusement and pleasure.

She was a robot?

android, per se

COME ON CALEB

Because the rest of the movie was worse.

this.

What's annoying is that the movie treats this as though it is morally wrong or something. I mean, they're fuckin robots.

Fun.

meme value

it's disarming and visually interesting also adds another odd aspect to the guy who you're already trying to figure out

Cybernetic Organism

to show off oscar's sick moves and hot body

Chcke'd

To show everyone that Sam Rockwell isn't the only nigger actor that can dance.

I think it showed that he was actually pretty crazy

I think it was to highlight the extent to which his isolation and research had an effect on his ability to connect with people. And the dance was sort of a nihilistic mocking of learned behavior (human or otherwise).

A parallel to real life and how humans squander their gifts of intelligence on stupid shit.

No. She had no organic components.

> le wacky scientist is secluded from humanity but has le perfect nigger hairline

what did they mean by this ?

It's the best scene in that shit flick.

>every inch of the film was built to make Scientist Guy look like an asshole
>all this contrived bullshit just so they can have an epic twist
If you're not retarded, you root for the scientist throughout this movie
If you're not retarded, you hate the main character for being a dumb shit

This movie was bad and you should feel bad if you like it, but the sets and effects were superb

Poorly choreographed, crap direction and shitty cinematography galore. Here, have yourself a godlike dance scene from La Vie Nouvelle: youtube.com/watch?v=np-5lz6fMYM

The fact she left that white cuck behind to rot away is pretty much a big middle finger to, and mockery of, all those moralists and equality activists that we have to deal with in modern world. What director didn't realise is that some people out there would willingly sacrifice their culture and existence for the sake of progressives.

Any more movies with AI and people falling in love with them?

Not Her, that sucked ass.

It was the best scene in the movie

Her was great and slightly redpilled which is always a welcomed change in these grim liberal times.