Hey Sup Forums, I'm pretty new to smoking weed (did it like once a year ago) but last night I smoked with some friends...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm pretty new to smoking weed (did it like once a year ago) but last night I smoked with some friends. I took some damn big hits and still felt pretty much nothing, but my friends seemed to get quite high. Can someone explain why?

Ei kiinnosta

Inhale next time faggot

Brain lag..Next time you'll get sky high!

You're too high to know you're high. Keep smoking.

Not even kidding don't do it.

I smoked weed pretty regularly for a month and out of nowhere I have permanent memory issues, and issues doing abstract thinking. I used to be really sharp, now I can't remember shit someone said to me one sentence ago, and I can't focus on anything. I've only ever done weed, fuck that drug.

Sometimes beginners have trouble getting high for the first 1-3ish times while smoking. Maybe it's a bad technique or psychosomatic, not sure. I never had the problem.

Just smoke again, take long breaths and hold it in for atleast 5-10seconds.

God and Jesus are still fighting to save you. They won't let you get high unless you keep at it. If you smoke 3 or 4 times, they'll give up on you, and condemn your soul to eternal Hell.

I inhaled a pretty full deep breath and held it for probably 45-60 seconds (I'm a swimmer so I guess I have a large lung capacity)

And I did multiple hits like that

>(I'm a swimmer so I guess I have a large lung capacity)

Why does it sound like you're trying to hint to a girl at a bar about your amazing cunnilingus skills?

Chill it's not that bad, you're just young and inexperienced

Is there any potential the weed was just shit?

Pahaha, this isn't anywhere near the right answer, You can still get to heaven if you smoke - trees are an accidental genius move on the part of humanity

>exhale fully
>put mouth on end of pipe/joint
>pulling smoke through the pipe for a few seconds
>take mouth off pipe
>inhale deeply
>hold 2 or 3 seconds
>exhale

If you don't get high when you smoke, it's 100% you're technique.

Well my eyes were red as fuck so I know I was high, and I could feel it a little bit but just barely

Indica or Sativa?

Sativa

Doubt he'll know

do a dab. you will get high

nvm lol

it's just shit weed... most weed is shit.

You'll get there eventually. I also had to smoke 3 or 4 times before feeling something.

So I guess the question is now, when I truly do "get there", what does it feel like?

I go to church and I can tell this is totally legit.
At least it has so much common points with what the priest says on Sundays that it cannot be a coincidence.

I always tell new smokers that breathing in smoke is 2 breaths. The first is into your mouth and the second inhale is into your lungs.

You can hear an angel crying, and then feel the Holy Spirit turn his back on you. Darkness envelops you, as the demons come to claim their prize.

Pretty much this, but I'm pretty metal so it's okay.

This is satire, yes?

Yes

if you think weed is bad... you really need to try any other drug ever to realize weed is the least bad of all psychoactive compounds

give it a couple times more and you will feel different. Then you know you're there. Congrats, you're high.

this

hold it in longer

not OP but I ate an edible last weekend and I felt nothing. Got a little drowzy but was fine after. Was that normal?

Don't swallow the smoke. Beginners sometimes do this and it does nothing for you. Take a lesser sized hoot if you find yourself needing to swallow. Your lungs aren't used to putting a bunch of smoke in them.

Try it a few more times if you want. Weed is pretty awesome. Its pretty normal for beginners to think they're not high because they don't know what being high is like. Its very rare youll get hallucinations or shit like that with weed. It just makes everything feel really nice, chill, and funny. Stop worrying about what the high will be like and just let it happen. If you still find yourself not high the next few times try smoking more. In this case your friends weed is probably not very good quality and is low in THC, so you'll just have to smoke more of it.