Is there a Black Destruction Memorial Day kind of thing...

Is there a Black Destruction Memorial Day kind of thing, where we remember and honor the memories of things blacks utterly destroyed with their equality?

I figured we should make one on November 11th, to commemorate the anniversary of the first great things blacks managed to destroy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8cNZTAmjcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can buy an honorary PhD for 20$ btw, you can even claim the title Dr. but its in some sort of religious right.

I don't know why it took me so long to come up with a title, but I think I'm gonna go with Cultural Enrichment Day.

I think the kind of symbol we should have (christmas with the tree, july 4th with the flag, chanukah with the menorah, etc) should be a gorilla, the noble animal of cultural enrichment.

Name a single thing blacks destroyed that was invented by a white man

Rhodesia

What the fuck is that?

You are uneducated gutter trash.

Educate me you nation of cucks

also, being knowledgable as a good thing

see

>being a dumb nigger

Detroit

>waaa I'm a retard spoon feed me waaaa

>only way for a nigger to get two PhDs is by having them gifted with no expectation of work

>cofounders
>of a hashtag

wow, you deserve it.

I really hope they understand their privledge to be able to get a PHD probably with most funds coming from jews and whites.

PhD in what? Negronomics?

>Rhodesia
Learn about Cecil Rhodes.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8cNZTAmjcE

African nation founded by Rhodes. The scholarship man with a kickass statue. Imperialist, Colonialist, Hero to the Civilized world.

Cities were invented in Africa by the Egypitans who were black so try again

This

hollaring in the hood

>Detroit was built by Egyptians

Not sure who cares, but I've come up with a list of things we can do on Cultural Enrichment Day.
>eat soul food at a dinner feast
>say grace before meal
>Remind everyone on twitter #BlackLivesMatterAndSheid #CulturalEnrichmentDay
>smoke Newports and weed, maybe crack
>put up decorations celebrating Cultural Enrichment, like burning trashcans and broken windows

Anyone got anymore? And is there a better date than November 11th?

I didn't say that, I said the idea of a city and town was invented by blacks while whites were still living in caves

Mesopotamia would disagree with you.

1) egyptians weren't black
2) cities were first built by the mesopotamians

N I G G E R
G
G
E
R

Watermelon for dessert
Call everyone "whitey" (if non black) or "oreo" (if black) [perpetuate how much blacker you are in comparison to others]
Minute of silence for fallen trayvons of the world
Ritual target practice at a range (or nearby ghetto)