Meanwhile, in Turkey

>Meanwhile, in Turkey

Other urls found in this thread:

governamerica.com/issues/black-ops/war-on-terror/21924-fethullah-guelen-the-cia-and-radical-islam
youtu.be/zyAdAaWzsmI
youtube.com/watch?v=AME4o5avic0
youtu.be/iazTQVi1CEE?t=104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug how did that go global :d

Erdogod sent that to punish hayir cucks

probably a gulenist

awesome. looks like something done by our military on trump's order.

Os that a licture of Erdogãn?

Why do Turks hate Gulen exactly? Isn't his platform just moderate political Islam and charter schools?

governamerica.com/issues/black-ops/war-on-terror/21924-fethullah-guelen-the-cia-and-radical-islam

tl;dr

Turkey too, huh?

Wait, wrong webm. I meant to post this one.

>Gülen and his movement aim at nothing less than to roll-back the remains of that modern, secular Kemalism in Turkey, and return to the Caliphate of yore.
>In one of his writings to members, he declared, “With the patience of a spider we lay our net until people get caught in it.”
>In 1998, Gülen defected to the US shortly before a treasonous speech he had made to his followers at a private gathering was made public.
>He had been recorded calling on his supporters to “work patiently and to creep silently into the institutions in order to seize power in the state,” treason by the Ataturk constitution of Turkey.
youtu.be/zyAdAaWzsmI

oh shit. looks deadly

>mfw I live a few hours away from this guy in Pennsylvania

When it happens in Turkey, its funny

But when it happens in Brazil, its deadly, why is that?

How the fuck does a wheel go flying like that?

You could always make yourself useful and shoot one of the sources of evil, you know?

was loose and fell off a fast moving car? what's so hard to imagine?

Kek

Damn, that's fucked up.

holy fuck that hit hard

>tfw I just realized a random tire can kill me any second

youtube.com/watch?v=AME4o5avic0
Meanwhile in Turkey

Because he plotted a coup

So he's basically a more religious erdogan?

Dude is probably dead

Both the secularists and the conservatives hate him for their own reasons. Him being a catspaw for the CIA, him being islamist propagandist, him attempting a coup etc are all some of the reasons.

Where in PA does he live?

They're very similar. They used to be very close allies during Erdoğan's rise to power too.

Under the Heinz field.

Here

How is that even possible?
Holy crap

Through the perfidy of Gülenism

>probably
hes dead and his face nonexistent

Turkey sounds like meme paradise desu

I wish we had killer tires, gulenists and anzu

He was hit in the back, not the face.

He went limp, though, so he's very likely dead, or in a lucky scenario, paralyzed. Probably broke is neck or spine.

it appears that he was hit on or slightly below the neck so he may have survived but may have been paralyzed

Personally I'm glad we don't have these things. We get enough memes from our shitposter in chief 2bh

>Turkey sounds like meme paradise desu
It really isn't. People have no sense of humor here.

>youtu.be/iazTQVi1CEE?t=104

Please dump all your "fuck Turks :'(" folder you seperatist cuck, içinde kalmasın :^)

It's a funny country if you aren't a citizen of it.

in case you wondered he is ok
Ele sofreu traumatismo craniano leve e lesões no tórax, provocados pelo acidente inusitado.
No Hospital Márcio Cunha a informação clínica é que o estado de saúde de Roberto Carlos é estável e o paciente não corre risco de morrer.

>killed
>not watching this, enough for today

that wouldn't be so heartbreaking if there was not a baby crying

he lived