Why haven't you come out of the closet yet user?

Why haven't you come out of the closet yet user?

Because my religious parents would disown me if they ever find out I'm a faggot.

Because I'm not gay.

>everyone's a faggot like me and that makes me normal

nope faggot

Because traps aren't gay to I'm not in the closet.

Don't want to risk it right now.

I honestly wish I was gay. I really do. I can't fucking stand women, with all their pissy little complaints and constant fucking sniping at me, at their family and even at their closest friends. Women are fucking psychotic and nothing would make me happier than never having to deal with them again.

>traps aren't gay

lmao stop my sides

I actually actively tried to be bisexual for awhile. I figured it would drastically increase how often I got laid.. So why not? Tried to actively develop a taste for cum. Sucked dicks, first on craiglist and grindr then started going to adult theaters and glory holes. Eventually I just realized like hey.. I'm not attracted to guys, plain and simple. So I stopped and never really have the urge to ever try again. Its real simple, you either find guys attractive or you don't.

>Be me
>18
>Junior in highschool
>Bi
>Parents are fine with gays and religious
>Younger brother of ~13 is bi
>Don't know how to come out
>Have long curly brown hair
>Jiu-Jitsu coatch is always yelling at me to get a haircut
>Step dad decide to "defend" me and tell him that I was going to be trans
>=_=
>Stepdad probably homophobic
>Told a bunch of my friends except for the one I've actually done semi-gay stuff with (we spooned each other to sleep, no-homo?)
>Christian
>Only recently realized I was bi
Wat do?
Pic related it's me

Because I'm a tranny and can't get mines for a while.

'Coming out' is just a fancy way of saying 'I want attention'. Why does it matter who I stick my dick in? Nobody particularly needs to know so why the hell would I bother?

Forget about coming out. Come spar with me... In bed.

what is it like to be mentally ill? I mean, you're basically in the same category as psycho/sociopaths, Schizos, Anorexics/bulimics.

Forgot to add, I live in conservative, small town Oklahoma

Sweet, although being 137 lb and 5'9, I don't think I'm anorexic

My Kik Is HoudiniV2, Skype is Twinkie Houdini, Google Hangouts is [email protected]

What kind of Ju Jitsu you do?

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, under Piet Wilhelm, who's under Renato Tavares

Because Im too fat to even fit in one

Lmao No wonder you're a faggot. Try Jap JuJitsu then come back to me.

*Cries*

Trips!

Bump

Bump

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

Because traps ain't gay stupid.

angery

Bump

Anyone have any advice

Bumparoonie

Just be your beautiful self, don't worry about how you or others label yourself.

I agree with you 100%