Hi /b

Hi /b,

I drove by a homeless girl today, picked her up and dropped her off. We exchanged cell numbers. She wants to get fucked up together. If I let her into my home, will she steal my shit? Should I get a hotel room, get fucked up with her? I also have a girlfriend, but I've cheated on her before. Help me /b, you are my only hope.

Also, ask any questions. I will answer.

- user

Pic of trashbag ho and pic of your gf so we can compare.

Is she hot?

fuck off

homeless girl is going to RUIN your life

into your house you get robbed
hotel just your wallet and keys will be gone

>homeless
>exchanged cell numbers
Interesting.

She'll rob you blind. Never let a hooker or homeless person in your house.

Get a room and make her shower as soon as you get there. She'll smell bad if she's legit homeless.

No pics, sorry. Girlfriend is a 8/10, homeless girl is 6/10.

You never take a piece of tail to your home unless she is the actual date-able type. Cant tell you how much shit random bar bitches have stolen from me. The worst is when you dont notice it for 2 or 3 days and they either never answer their phone again, or you have had other girls over and now dont know which one it was

Always get a hotel. Always always. It shouldnt even be a thought

She was dressed casual, she wasn't dirty and her teeth were nice and white. She can't be legit homeless.

Thank you. I just needed the reassurance.

Still, don't let her in your house. Pay for a room and travel light. Leave your wallet in the trunk of the car.

Sup Forumsro, for your own safety, don't hangout with this person.

Why? Are you a faggot?

Hm.... I sort of want a taste of that strange. After she showers, of course.

Has anyone here ever fucked a homeless chick?

Then no one gives a fuck what you do.

i paid a recently homeless yung thot to suck me off for $20

What did she look like?

Timestamp or gtfo, faggot.

u know that chick from the breakfast club? that goth chick? more feminine and not flaky hair or whatever, at all, slightly longer hair

you should bang her

Did you take a stupid pill this morning?

In fact, I took two.

I'm not wasting my time taking a pic and scrubbing the EXIF, faggot. In real life, people meet other people. Stupid faggot.