Don't mind me, I'm just your daily reminder that when you talk about "the meme war", normal people laugh at you

Don't mind me, I'm just your daily reminder that when you talk about "the meme war", normal people laugh at you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dm2lBzm2AE&index=5&list=RDKLI46yMdtmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at that filename. Did you get that from your CNN shitpost archives?

You are a proud kekistani warrior and a fine detective. Indeed clever soldiers like you are the backbone of the meme army. At ease, soldier, have some rest. You deserve it.

Problem with you guys is that you're not even half as smart as you think you are. I just like to call you guys out. I don't even live in USA. Do you get paid per post or hourly?

Your employers should hire me, if they really would want someone who has the experties and capability to manipulate public opinion to desired effect. Because you sunday journalists literally have no clue what you are doing. I bet you are intern in CNN or some fuckwit who they hired from some IT company.

Today's faggot Republican faggots have gone full cuckfag faggot.

Trump brought this fucking nonsense to our shores.

I get paid on a per-meme basis; that is, whenever you guys post a dank meme in one of my thread, I make some money.

yus

Op trying to fit in by saying faggot every other word to mask the fact hes some normie intern at cnn taking time out of his day to try to disrupt the hacker known as Sup Forums

BRAVO! BRAVO! You did really show this guy who's in charge!

so you are a intern.

Do you think all those loans were worth it in the end? you have BS degree on journalism with 40k in debt. You are intern in CNN and this is the best you can come up? I feel bad for you, I really do.

> be old veteran of meme war
> no one knows how many people died in that war
> No one realises that without us they would be oppresses by filthy jews
> no one gives us respect or even take the time to remember the people who died for them
> fuck the fallen soldiers of WWI and WWII, the fuck did they ever do for us?
> now I'm here lying on the street with my dog, half dead
> no one will know my legacy
> feelsreallybadman.jpg
>

Not really going to give a click to Alex Jones.

>normal people
>normal
>normies
Fuck off with that normie bullshit

>normal people
>posts king nigger

>heh anybody who is a member of the meme is gonna get made fun of heh
>so you better not participate in the meme war or else we will make fun of you
>you hear me?
>YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE MEME WAR
>i mean i'm not saying that or anything because I'm a shill tasked with making sure the meme war doesn't destroy liberalism
>because if I was saying that then I'd he a faggot
>i sure do love cocks in my mouth though

Fighting the great CNN meme war.
>I'm going to make silly pictures! That'll show them.

Genuinly made me kek

I'm actually encouraging you to fight the meme war. The more serious you get about it, the more I laugh.

you changed the filename this time, but you need to try harder.

Not really, but ok. I'd hate to repeat myself, so

meanwhile Obama being a traitor and having a scandal filled presidency all that is you fucking hero how sad

laughing about the mime that cost you an election keep laughing, and keep losing dumbfucks

meanwhile on you side you have shareblue aka correct the record makeing anti trump mimes all day and shit posting all over including here paid fucking shills

youtube.com/watch?v=3dm2lBzm2AE&index=5&list=RDKLI46yMdtmU

whats meme war ?
does this bunch of nolife virgin losers who browse internet fap to anime and post some stupid frog 24/7 think anyone cares about them ? again ?
shoot me

In the future all wars will be fought with memes

Good thing we are on the winning side Sup Forumsrother

The CNN meme war -

this summer's ice bucket challenge

for bored fags

I long for the day Trumptards and leftist retards kill each other and the rest of the sane population can enjoy life again.

OP here, I unironically agree

Same fag and also OP

Refer to this