What do you think of this sports city?

What do you think of this sports city?

Pretty gay and disgusting

Mostly fair weather fans. They believe that they're the best fans. Decent enough teams, despite a marked lack of consistency. They drafted Durant.

top 5 city desu

Underrated desu

Yeah there's some annoying fans due to it being on the left coast but any city that can make MLS seem legit and support the literal shit that is the Mariners cant be too bad.

>MLS
>legit
kys you false flagging xeattle cuck

Seattle is the most winning city in the Pacific Northwest

why doesn't it have a hockey team?

cancerous should be nuked

Fairweather fans

At least we didn't lose the Seahawks like San Diego lost the fucking Chargers lel

Can you really be a sports town when you only have two teams?

Autism: The City

CMON

>remaking the same thread from yesterday

Get out.

I lived there for a while it was ok. I didn't hate it, but there was plenty not to like

>Cares about MLS
>Doesn't care about Baseball

Literally Terrorist tier.

Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders and Storm?

>Getting Cucked by the most flatland of flatland cities

The NBA is begging to come back here

San Diego has reduced itself to a suburb of LA lel

I only see two teams in that list friendo.

>Storm
And I thought considering MLS as a pro caliber franchise was funny

Cool place in the 90s and 2000s but when it turned leftarded neckbeard with the rise of tech its a faggoty shithole as bad as cuckcouver

>Implying San Diego is culturally similar to LA
>Implying gun loving Republicans want to be associated with the pegging loving cucks of LA.

We're even getting the same responses we saw in the last thread.

We have three men's pro teams, plus two more women's (WNBA and NWSL) which you won't count because your city doesn't have them.

We're top ten now, due to loyalty and great fan experience, and if we get the downtown arena problem sorted then we're White Detroit.

Vancouver but filled with white people

Seattle and Vancouver have literally nothing in common

Phase 1:
>Asshat reposts his shitty LA Sports City thread every single day
Phase 2:
>Not technically against the rules, eventually someone starts reposting another city every day to show both annoyance and how other sports cities are relevant as relevant as LA, even though LA isn't relevant at all.
Phase 3:
>Soon we have ten city threads every day
Phase 4:
>The mods remind us all that threads should be sports related, delete everyone's city-threads, make it a bannable offense.
Phase 5:
>LA fag says it's not his fault but everyone else after him fucked it up, while everyone else after him will say they only did it because of LA fag

You people are depressing predictable, and I wish only sitebans for the lot of you.

You have the Seahawks and the Mariners. Everything else is either minor league garbage, women's "sports" or the Huskies.

The Lakers are relevant though

>he thinks we can't reset our routers

hownew.ru