Do you losers ever leave mom's basement? Also, how often are you rejected by women...

Do you losers ever leave mom's basement? Also, how often are you rejected by women? Is that why you're so angry at women?

This is a satirical board, no one here is actually sincere in their posts.

:^)

Sure why not.

Didn't you guys get btfo in the other thread you made?

A quick glance says yes

>statements phrased as questions
Tell is more about yourself.

I just got rejected this week. Didn't really bother me though.
I only asked her out because she was giving me the eye signal.

I'm just a little confused about what signal i was supposed to be getting from her.

how can i get rejected if i never talk to women

>moms basement
>rejected by women
>angry at women

You're going to need a lot more ammo pal, this is too generic.

kek, we all know hillshills are behind this.
They can't make us into #clintoris, so they just try to sabotage the board.
Every time you see a shitthread, think of Hillary.

Great idea, leaf. Now all we need is some hot OC to that effect.

fuck off vaginal jew

So Hillary Clinton is orchestrating a conspiracy to prevent you from getting laid...?

Not concerned with the jews.
In fact, Israel is a good country; they have problems just like any other countries, and yes, liberalism is a big problem not just for Israel, but all countries. And I'm not talking about the liberalism that SJWs preach, that's only part of it; I'm talking about libertarianism and anarchy, because it was the rebellious people that caused the fall of western civilization.
And sure, nazi germany was shit, relative to what we would idealistically want, but they did have anti-smoking campaigns, and they had euthanasia programs, and animal-rights laws.
I'm not even against a "repressive authoritarian police state". The US has been fighting a war on drugs for decades, when they could have just as easily banned media that promoted weed. It's all over media, and the politicians have no balls to attack it. LIkewise, we could ban things we don't want, and make campaigns against it, and advertise healthier alternatives. I really dont want fucking guns in my country either; rifles and shotguns are a non-issue. When people start hording military grade weapons, that's the time to be afraid. I don't want to live in a country with crime, criminals, or better tools for crime. There is no sense turning the air conditioner on, for example, if you're too hot from the heater; just turn the heater off; no need to fuck about.

the internet is #1 on the banlist

the internet is probably the worst form of media to ever exist in terms of destruction of society, ESPECIALLY anonymous forums.

this is the irony that Sup Forums doesn't realize, from a right wing perspective even

the PC should be banned as a home use product entirely

>thinking ive ever talked to stinky 3d women

Rollang

I mean think about it, the core essence of Sup Forums IS liberalism, rebellion, and being against social norms. Sup Forums is degeneracy by its very definition, the only reason why conservatives are here now is because the social norm is now being against normality

still, the real right wingers are those people whom Sup Forums hates,the guys who come here from other more honorable places (or older people who don't "get" chan culture because its degenerate) and want to shut this place down because it's pure filth, the "moralfags" that chan degenerates have always been opposed to.

kek, I didn't need Hillary Clinton for me to realize the deceitfulness of the vagina-jew.
3DPG!
Falling for the ovarian kike? NEVER GAIN.

27 get

>Not concerned with the jews.
Hello token Canadian Jew who posted extensively in the last "Jews" thread.

Not Jewish.
I have a non-kosher job.

What the fuck are you rambling about?

This is an anime board!
We have forever freed ourselves!
3DPD!

I'm not.
I'm doing work now actually making some good coin.
I love Women all kinds of Women I'm dating one right now.
Nice assumption though.

No that's the feminists or possibly western media depends on who we are hating today.