When you had sex whilst wearing no condom for the very first time, how long did you last?

When you had sex whilst wearing no condom for the very first time, how long did you last?

>Lasted about 2 minutes
>Felt so much better than wearing a condom

The longer I stay in this shithole, the more I find vagina's looking disgusting.

YES GOYIM

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN!

Was high on a cocktail of drugs, didn't cum.

sex on adderral is fucking amazing, you'll shitwreck your bitch. But it will be very difficult to cum.

Why use a condom, butts don't get prengat

Less than a minute

Like 4 fucking hours, I was so pissed drunk I could not cum.

Thats many years ago, GF can make me cum in 30sec now, been together for 8 years, she knows just how to squize me

dont remember, but that feeling after cuming into her for the first time was beyond anything I could attempt to explain.

I can't fucking remember.
It was a long, long time ago.
I haven't worn one in literally about 8/9 years though... and even then when I last did it broke.

She was a loose slut and I masturbated with a kung-fu grip.
Bad mix.. I couldn't cum.

I never use condoms. Condoms are for guys who fuck whores.

Yup this! Worst part though is if you're on adderall the first time you have sex with her, because that will be the expectation.

Couple of min... like less than 5
She knew it was my first time and wasn't on the pill so she was nervous I wouldn't pull out in time from Lack of experience
As soon as I said it felt amazing she pulled it out and dropped to her knees and sucked it into her throat.

The thought of potential pregnancy turns me on and makes me cum faster

having sex a lot doesn't change the width of a vagina, child.

this happened to me with the love of my life, she deserved it (the bad sex) and the failed relationship that came along with it because she was too much of a slut to be a full fledged person with a nice life.

> "condoms are for guys who fuck."
There.. Fixed it for ya.

actually it happened just recently, I've been using condoms for years and to be honest I didn't feel much of a difference, just that after sliding in the tip it started to feel sort of less lubricated. I lasted at least as long as with a condom.

I've never had sex with a condom. Never met a girl that ever made me wear one. I'd just promise to pull out and sometimes I would, sometimes I wouldn't. I quickly learned that girls LOVED it when I filled them with cum. Easiest way to turn one night stand girls into regular lays.

you can not feel the difference between fucking rubber and being inside the warmest slimiest vagina?

I strained against her hymen for nearly ten minutes before it slowly began to cave, and my cock slowly slipped into her. Her whimpers turned into her shuddering and saying "oh god..." as I felt her soft, slick walls throbbing happily around my cock.

I slid as deep as I could and unloaded all I had.

The first moments going in were fucking ecstasy. I almost blasted my load in like 5-10 seconds. But then I calmed down and got used to it. After that.. I actually couldn't orgasm. It wasn't until the third time or so that I could actually orgasm.

Your an idiot and full of shit

First time i had sex i was 23 i made it seem like i was experienced. She was 16 told me she hated condoms and i had to pull out. I thought i could handle it about 30 seconds in and i came in her. I pumped her with a half chub for another few minutes before pretending to pull out in cum. Few weeks later im driving her to get an abortion. It turned pretty quickly from the best few weeks of my life to the worst.

Either a virgin or a joke

due to the pic is no no danger to make her preggy.
most cumshit is outside of pussy

That pussy is so beautiful. It reminds me of how my exs used to look when i would go down on her after she came home from one of her fuckscapades

Not really maybe it has something to do with me having phimosis? I think it does.

Swear to God it's true. Try it if you don't believe me. Just make sure you have a couple hundred bucks to take her to the clinic if you have to but these days with the morning after pill that's a thing of the past. I bring one with me these days.

Good for him. I hope he has fun.

Like an hour. I was really drink and took forever to cum. Felt great tho

My story
>be me
>a few months ago
>with a gf
>im virgin, she's not
>one day she comes over
>im playing LoL
>she just wait until I finish the match
>I finish
>shut off my pc
>we start kissing
>idk what we gonna do
>she starts taking off clothes
>I start touching her
>I take off my clothes
>me "I have no condom"
>she "doesn't matter"
>we fuck for like 10 min
>just a few positions
>i'm gonna finish
>cum inside her
>everything felt weird but surprisingly great

Why not just cut off the top it'll feel much better without the tip of the condom
Hue hue hue

this is what I read
kek

Well, at least you're admitting to being fully retarded.

>She was a loose slut
micropenis detected

The well I don't just bang random sluts from the bar. I take home decent professional women. Very low risk of that kind of girl having an std.

Like I already stated, for me with or without condom feels the same basically.

>I quickly learned that girls LOVED it when I filled them with cum

this is true. one girl asked me where did i cum and i said inside and she said that makes me so fucking horny and wrapped her legs around me and grabbed me so tight

they love it

I think it's natural for girls to like a guy cumming inside more than outside and if you break the condom I think they get turned on more
I mean it's in our nature

The first time I came all over her outer lips before I even managed to put it in. The second time I unloaded straight away after entering. The next dozen times or so I lasted a couple of thrusts and only then did I finally begin to get better. After a couple of months with my first girlfriend I could fuck till she came before cumming myself. I was pretty happy about that because I was scared I'd never last longer than a few pumps.

same with mdma

10 seconds
got good with practice

i've always lasted too long in bed. I would spend my middle schol and highschool years edging non stop for hours cause it felt soo good and din't want to stop.

then when i started to have sex in college (yes virgin fag until college) i figured out that sex with a condom SUCKED coudn't feels hit and couldn't cum at all.

The first girl that let me fuck her raw was this "experienced" girl. really shouldn't have fucked her raw. But We had fucked once before with a condom and i told her after that i can't cum with one on. Meanwhile she was a squirter and came atleast 10 times. She felt bad cause my bed was dreched. She cleaned my sheets for me. She went on about how big i was. And being a shy insecure guy i never believed it just thought that was what EVERY girl said.

So the second time we have sex she basically just mounts me with no condom and i'm all for it. She cums a bunch. I still don't cum cause i'm too scared, and i'm also worried in the back of my head about STDs cause she's had ALOT of partners.

So she goes down on me to finnish me off, that way. Which she kept gagging when deepthroating. but I still came

After she tells me that she usually has no problem deepthroating (she was bulimic in HS). Says that i'm way thicker than she's been with.

Tells me how big I am again, says that she MAY have been with a guy that maybe ave been longer, but i was way thicker.

We fuck for the rest of the semester before she goes to school out of state.

That's exactly why I end up cumin inside them so often. You know you shouldn't but that animal inside knows what it really wants. I women are no different. Plus women like being taken/owned and nothing says that more than telling her she's about to get filled with cum. I've had a girl orgasm just from hearing me tell her that.

You must be a very classy individual, I bet the girls just love a guy who forcefully cums inside them then whips out his pre-planned abortion pill, totally not creepy at all.

Ya that's definitely an accurate description of what happens which explains why I'm having so much sex. God I hope you're a femanon cause if not that is some of the cringiest male feminist bullshit I've ever heard.

this

But seriously are you a femanon because if you are I'd like to prove you're a hypocrite.

kek

>lost my virginity to my now wife when I was 17.
>high school sweethearts
>never had to use a condom because she's on the shot.

dude you are so fucking alpha, I bet all the non slutty attractive business women are just flocking to you, tell me how do you do it? you must be made of man, you fucking alpha predator you.

>30 seconds into sex
>don't cum inside me
>trollface.jpg
>wtf is your problem asshole?
>don't worry babe, I got you. (tosses an anti-autistic baby pill)
>tips fedora and walks off into the sunset

I've had sex close to 50 times and have never once had sex without a condom. It was offered once but I turned it down.

This is because every single one of them was a hooker.

>banging hookers raw

Retard

if you read my post you'd see that i didn't do that

retard

It's weird how many people are saying you're lying.
I'm an oldfag, but when I started fucking regularly at 18, my girl was on the pill, and we always fucked raw. And having slept with maybe 16-18 women over the years, I have maybe used condoms with 6 of them... and 2 of those were asian massage parlor girls. I lived with a couple of girls...never used a condom. Married now, have used a condom with my wife about twice. It would be hard to guess, but if I've had like a thousand orgasms with women, 975 of them have been raw cumming inside their pussies. My regret is that only a fraction of those times have I received head to completion, and I've only cum in one girl's fanny. But that was also raw.
Oh, and I've also said I would pull out, and user is right, if you cum inside, they're fine with it. It makes them feel irresistable.

Wouldn't some girls freak the fuck out if you cum inside anyways? How do you play that shit off. Especially if they say not inside

Actual I don't subscribe to the "alpha vs beta" stuff. The only people I ever hear talk about it are Internet edge lords. I get laid a lot because I'm nice and fun to be with. It doesn't hurt that I have a good career, house and car. I know it might sound crazy but life is a lot better if you just get your shit together. I don't see having a morning afyer pill on hand any different than keeping a condom on hand. It's just another effective form of birth control that allows for guilt free and indulgent sex for both parties.

But hey you have your opinion and I have mine. Have a nice day.

Here's my theory: when you say can I just put it inside to feel what it's like and she says yes, she has already calculated that there's a good chance you jizz. I mean, think of this guy
So once you're in, you're good.

I've never worn a condom. America isn't swimming in STD's the way Europe is. At least not in the hetero white communities.

The thing is, girls who let you put it in at all are either retarded or don't care anyway. Pulling out at the last moment is risky and ineffective, so once you're doing it raw it hardly even matters anymore.

genuine autism

I mean if she insists then I wouldn't but the point is that in the heat of the moment most would beg for it. Sex is weird like that. No woman would like you to walk up to her on the street and spit in her mouth but when she's getting the shit fucked out of her she suddenly loves it. Humans are weird animals. Same goes for every girls and rape fantasy. It's the worst kept secret in the world that just about every woman in the world fantasized about being raped.

Truth

first time i lasted about 40 minutes. now i last 10-15, depends on the speed.

Until she got tired

I didn't cum the first time

I still don't cum with my current gf no condom

Its true best sex i ever had was when i told this girl i wanted to have a baby with her.. .. i was verrryyyyyyy lucky that she didnt get pregnant

I'm guessing after loving it in the heat of the moment most girls would say "fuck it" and buy plan B? Or have you do it I guess. I cum inside my current gf from time to time but always buy plan B. I'd be afraid if i fucked a girl and came in her she wouldn't get plan B or freak the fuck out. But hey, if it could make a girl addicted to it, it's worth a try sooner or later.

If they make me use a comdom i rip it off midway and tell them, they either get mad and try and push me off which makes me cum faster, or they are too dick hungry to care, or they get super turned on

This. Unlike what you see on cuck threads and umad threads, most white people hang out with and date white people exclusively, and that is even more true the higher up the socioeconomic ladder you go. So yes, a trailer park hillbilly may have a black boyfriend in her past, or an STD from one of her cousins, but if you're like me - an upper middle class white guy hanging around girls from families that vacation in Hawaii and Europe - you are generally pretty safe. I've never caught anything, fucking raw for two decades. But I was also not picking up girls in bars - they were girls in my classes at college or grad school. Half of the arguments on Sup Forums about women are really anons talking across a class divide. You're raised by a single mom in an apartment, and the girls at the bar are skanks, so you conclude all women are skanks. I can assure you, my suburban women with advanced degrees are quite different than your bottom shelf tarts. (pic related)

Keep repeating that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

This

I swear this board has fucking ruined me. Saw that pic and my first reaction was to imagine popping that slice of sausage into her and eating it out. WTF

The funny thing is, I was always good at lasting forever if that's what she wanted, but after a while, you get to a place where you want to cum quick so you can do something else.
>marriage

>I'm guessing after loving it in the heat of the moment most girls would say "fuck it" and buy plan B? Or have you do it I guess.

Like I said earlier. I just bring a morning after pill for her. It's a pretty easy decision for her to make. Its just another form of effective birth control that allows for us both to have earth shattering sex without worrying.

Yea but that shit is expensive af

I have a big boy job. I can pay for it.

Been doin it (pulling out last moment) with my current gf for more than a year now...and she isn't on the pill...

Here's the thing, by bringing a morning after pill you've already established that you're going to cum inside of her, regardless of how she feels about things. But to hell with how she feels about things right? Not to mention the list of side effects that come with the pill, but if you aren't concerned with how she may feel about things I doubt you thought for a second about her well being. Plus you say you aren't about the whole alpha/beta thing but you go on to reflect with other anons (guys) about being an animal and taking and owning the woman lmao.

I mean I know I am coming off as a white knight, tbh I don't care about the dumb sluts you've rawdogged, just thought I'd let you know you were an autistic douchebag about it all.

You will be a dad soon.
Love, Your sperm-saturated pre-cum

Then maybe your bitch is sterile

Not the user you're chiding, but I wanted to say: You're a fag.
Any girl who says 'yes, put your unwrapped dick in my pussy' is not victimized by being creampied.

>well being
>replying to a virgin fag posing
wew

precum isnt going to get anyone pregnant

Pretty long actually. Here is my technique:
> Take a small pin
> Stick it in your leg
> Tape it to make sure it will not drop
> Tap the pin whenever you're going to cum

>>Be Virgin
>>First time sex is without condoms
>>Literally 3 minutes.

ive fucked a hooker without a condom. 2x actually

Pre-Cum doesn't contain sperm (unless you came once before and some is still left behind in the "tube")

Well....don't know...hope not...cause if she is...i've been pullin out for a whole year...it would mean i've missed a whole year of creampieing her...

It can, it has, and it will.

i still had a problem staying hard during sex from all the masturbating i did.

first time i 'lasted' like 45 minutes on and off and then we just stopped. i came for the first time a few days later fucking for like 2 hours on and off.

Just get the pill and your golden.

Also keep in mind you can't force a girl to take the morning after pill. You must be so proud of your big boy job and your house. Guess what that one night stand you wanted to show your animal prowess didn't want to take the morning after pill. Oh shit now she's having your baby. Oh shit now you're paying for child support. The list of bad just goes on and on, and if you were smart you wouldn't go dropping loads in random chicks.

"There are rare cases where living sperm can be presented in the precum and conception subsequently possible."
I'm not saying it happens frequently, but it only has to happen once, and leaking pre-cum towards a cervix routinely increases the odds.
Just get the girl on the pill and dump your load in her like a real man.

You lasted 2.5 minutes longer than I did
pic related

that second response though. FUCKING LOL

wew
this gentlesir is about to challenge someone to a katana duel

I used a condom twice.

Never again.
You do learn to control yourself, average is 25-30 minutes, 15 if we're really going ham.

Missing out on kids ain't half as bad as mising out creampies....at least for me...

>by bringing a morning after pill you've already established that you're going to cum inside of her, regardless of how she feels about things. But to hell with how she feels about things right?

Are you trolling or just stupid? If I was to bring a condom with me on a date does that establish that I'm going to fuck her regardless of how she feels about things?

>Not to mention the list of side effects that come with the pill, but if you aren't concerned with how she may feel about things I doubt you thought for a second about her well being.

I'm not making her take it but if she wants it I'm ready and willing to provide it for her.

>Plus you say you aren't about the whole alpha/beta thing but you go on to reflect with other anons (guys) about being an animal and taking and owning the woman lmao.

Your conflating two very different concepts. The alpha/beta male topic has nothing to do with the well studied and understood anamalistic urges that all humans have as animals, shocking I know. As far as women wanting to be owned/taken well that's just a documented fact so argue it if you must but all the evidence is against you.

>I mean I know I am coming off as a white knight

You're coming off as a person who hasn't thought out his own arguments very thoroughly.

I still thank you for your opinion even if I think it's completely wrong.