100 days to impeachment!! Fuck you cuck faggot loser!!

100 days to impeachment!! Fuck you cuck faggot loser!!

I'll bite. What's on 100 days?

KEEP SHILLIN NIGGERS.

8 years is going to be a long wait...

>trumps done nothing to warrant this response and relentless attacks from the media
>meanwhile the past two presidents sure as shit did
>the media gobbles their balls though
really makes you think
i wonder why the first rich president is such a threat to these news corporations...

Here in America, we call this cuck faggot 'BITCH'.

Try harder, cunt. He's none of our President.

CovFAIL you fucking cuck MORON. COVFAIL.

Still NOT President faggot loser Republicans! More TEARS!! Cry MORE TEARS!!!

He won, get over it

Goodbye, faggot! Hit the road! America has SPOKEN.

Russians won, and he committed TREASON, son. He's going to PRISON.

As much as I hate this nog, there's nothing wrong with this picture. This piece of shit was never patriotic from the beginning.

You know what I hate about 12 year olds? You all use the word cuck nonstop, despite not comprehending the meaning. I used to think it was an alt-right (alternative doesn't mean shit, and we've known this since the 90s) form of faggotry, but now I think it's just a faggoty teenager thing--not to imply that most of the alt-right aren't teenage faggots though. Now get a ducking job, fag.

Sorry, assclown. You ain't President in my country! Fuck off, loser!

>Democrats
>Holding an American flag
Want to know how I know your picture is bullshit?

Keep crying those sweet, sweet tears faggot Republicans. Keep crying. Your faggot leader has been deposed by the REAL America!

NOT MY PRESIDENT!

Are these the same poll numbers that said Hillary was a sure thing to win the election?

I have two GIGANTIC middle fingers to shove in the faces of these cunt loser Republican fucks. Here they are, fucks. Two middle fingers smashed right up against your fucking ugly faces.

YOU LOSE. FUCK TRUMP. CAN YOU HEAR ME YOU FAGGOT CUCKS?? YOU LOSE.

I can't tell if you're trollin or truly retarded. Bravo

It's all over cuck faggot Republicans! LOL. Try harder faggots!!

>Russians
>TREASON
>going to PRISON
topkek
you're going to need some proof you retarded shitpirate

republican house
republican senate
republican president
republican supreme court pick

enjoy your fake news, fake polls, and fake russian conspiracies

nice shill 2k17

We put this fucker down inside of 100 days! You gotta love Americans. When we see a piece of shit, we gangtackle the motherfucker and throw his ass out the door.

Adios, Trump you fuckass loser!!

Bye bye you fucking retarded TV show host. FUCK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK!!

You lose, dipshit cuck! YOU LOSE!

says the increasing nervous man for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time this year

see you in 8 years libtard

Could be that billionares make shit presidents man idk

Losers gonna lose...

Then what was Obama's excuse?

He won't even be recorded in the history books. Impeachment and then 100 years of Democratic leadership!

and yet, he is still your president lol

Yes, they do suck user. And judging by that pic, they must be severely retarded too, if that's how they dress to get their pictures taken. Bunch of drunk, inbred niggers.

Covfefe bitch! LOL. America says NOPE.

Enough, Hilary. It's over. Take off your pantsuit. Read a book. And drift away, into sweet death.

You ain't too bright are you? Do you not get that we do not support him at all? So without any constituents...

Again, you ain't real bright, kid. Trump is NOTHING to us. NOTHING.

Wanna see him take 10,000 shoes to the face? Go to a public speaking date. You'll see what the Real America thinks about this cuck faggot traitor!

Wake up, little boy. He is NOT President!!!

ok

Still not President, faggot cucks! Sorry, Republicans. You don't get to play anymore!

Authoritarians also make shit presidents.

Tears! More Republicunt snowflake TEARS!!!

lol

>You don't get to play anymore!
You're going to be crying for a long time

The investigation is ongoing, friendo.
Look into the history of the watergate investigation. So far things look much more damning for Trump and co. Hard to say. I'm not one to operate on a court of public opinion- and you shouldn't either in refuting the trump-russia thing until all is said and done.

/thread

Losers gonna lose!

Sorry, faggot! Trump's done! Eat a dick! LULZZ!

i lold so hard

>Wanna see him take 10,000 shoes to the face?
Found the scumbag muslin shitskin. Only in your backward religion is this considered an insult.

At first I was amused by your trolling but now I just think you're a piece of shit that needs to be exterminated.

wake me up when there is hard proof...

other than cnn's fake sources & fake news

It does. Here take this as thanks.

Your kind is on the verge of extinction you cuck faggot. People like me stomp people like you for fun.

Don't anger me, bitch.