Hey user! Tell us something about you!

Hey user! Tell us something about you!

>"I know which one of you called the girl on the left fat."
>leave room
>enjoy the sound of erupting chaos

Jesus. The ugly squad.

I literally have nothing to say that would interest girls like that.

"Hey, I work in telemarketing and when I'm not at work I play bloodborne or get drunk and watch baseball."

There would probably be an awkward silence.

I've grown up with a character filled with apathy yet sensible as a result of an accident.
Can't even cry from unwillingness to feel, but, maybe it would help.

Been too deep, saw too many classified documents, my hat turned grey out of ethical reasons.

I'm dead inside.

Would fuck you all without hesitation

There's nothing I could tell you that you could not understand from the words I speak now, if you'd only contemplate them.

"Umm... *giggles* what do you mean user?"

I like turtles

I can't even laugh properly man.
Shitty life, can't even an hero.

I tell if you tell

ただの人間には興味が有りません。

Is this the hand you have chosen, or is this the hand that life has dealt you?

Either way, don't feel guilt over it. Sometimes it takes us experiencing great pain to become wise. Just remember that you continue to walk the path. Do not look back, do not look forward. Experience the beauty of the present.

Just escaped from prison, mind if I crash here for a bit?

All I see is this gory reality that's dreadfully becoming beautiful, so, I got to agree.

I do thank special forces for my strength, now I understand how much they've taught me.

Ah yes, thank you too fellow faggot.

I can code in Python, HTML/CSS, and PHP.

The girl on the left is going to get into my car if the rest of you want to keep breathing. She is going to let me suck her feet through those tights while I plow into her with no condom. I am then going to drop her off safely at an area hospital.

If you call the police or I see any indication that I am being pursued, I will kill her.

Also, you really should get a deadbolt on your door.

The one all the way on the right is the only hot one.

That's scripting.
They're not real languages

On the right. Fuck. Now I have to turn the gun on myself.

Edgy

>

hey ladies

how do you feel about 31 year old virgins

At first it's cute to them and then it becomes weird that you haven't lost it once you get too old. You shouldn't even bring it up.

I've been to the Korean DMZ twice.

The truth is, White Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Asian women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them.

They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the Big White Cock!

When Asian Bois see a White Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Aryan GOD.

I can foresee when people are going to fuck up 95% of the time, but they never believe me. It's a curse.

Sounds like a pretty dope life, at least you know what you like.

>men

i am a psychopath

I don't like ya'll either.

These weren't even beta. They sound more depressed than anything.

I haven't had a gf since 2005.

>"Oh, what's this here?"
>You slide your right hand under the black stocking covered ass cheek of the little brunette on the right and dig your fingers into her flesh, lunging forward, almost colliding with her face before snapping at her lips and latching on
>"Ngggh!" She recoils wildly, her tiny arms flailing helplessly as you taste blood, sinking your teeth deeper into her bottom lip while fishing in between her legs, kneading and poking at her crotch
>"What are you doing! Get off her!" The girls lunge at you, slapping and punching your back, head, and face
>You continue your assault on the brunette, tearing through the thin stocking and wedging your index and middle finger between the soft, lacy material of her panties
>You thrust through moist lips, fingers grinding against soft, unlubricated vaginal walls as your grip on her bloody lips softens
>"His fingers are..!" She thrashes wildly as you curl your fingers inside her, pushing your thumb against what you hope is her clit
>The girls encircle you, kicking and punching you until your fingers slide out of her cunt and you bring your hands up to protect your face
>You lunge for the fat blondes throat - you catch her with your right hand, then a hard fist to the jaw sees her eyes roll up in her skull
>You lash out wildly, but as you do, your bowels groan unexpectedly and you diarrhea shit into your slacks
>Guess I should've gone to Specsavers

I dress up in women's clothes and fuck myself with 3 dildos, 2 for my ass and one to suck on...cause I like it

I have a 10 inch cock that is begging for you girls