N
R
A
R

one last roll for shit on his head

nice!

well... winrar am i right?

W i n r a r

alright OP...I hope you got one on deck and ready to go.

Don't have a pen or marker. Also just dumped so can't poo

Steal his pants

I could do that. Rolls dubs. I'll take a pic of the pants for verification

wake him up, you cunt

jerk off right in front of his face. just as you're about to cum, yell real loud and wake him up so just as we wakes up he takes one in the face.

post a shitload of american flags all over him, post a note somewhere that says "nagasaki motherfucker"

I say old chap, that appears to be repeating digits.

ill roll and win a second time then B O I S

>just as we wakes up he takes one in the face.

OP, you hard yet? Better get hard.

Reroll for pants heist

HE WOKE UP. HOLD ON FOR DEETS

Reroll

FACKING LAD.

Rolll

Hes moving around and coughing. Pic of shoes and pants from before. Also this will be slow. Every time I take a pic it's too large. Have to crop. Hiroshimoot is a jew.

Roll

Ejaculate upon.

he's going to jump up and kung fu your ass. better get your dick hard and start fapping.

Last roll for the pants heist

Will jerk off soon. I want him too sleep again

Have you came on his face yet?

His body is ready
Again I have to crop images. Fucking gay

just change the picture size in your camera settings so it takes smaller pics.

viola. no cropping.

I did. Went to the lowest which was vga

Will try again

Gently kiss him on the forehead

OP here. Test photo

Yeah na hes still out

Guess my bread is dead

Still waiting for the jizz pic.

Just get hard op. Do it for the bread.

where you at?

I'm not a fag, I don't want to see your dick, but if you post a pic of you beating your meat in front of his face this shit will explode.

Alternatively, you could just start screaming in his face, since obviously you aren't going to jack off on him.

holy shit talk about obvious. Over compensating brah.

Dive ass bar. Went hope because cops were patrolling. Zips are racist to the white man.

You're not calling me a fag are you?!?! CAUSE I'M NOT A FAG! YA HEAR ME!?! I DON'T LIKE DICKS! NOT EVEN MY OWN!

I'm not gay at all, I don't like dick but, it would be funny. Not the dick, just what hes doing with it. Not that I'm gay.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

it'd just be funny if he got his dick and it shook it around a little by some dudes face, you're the gay one if you read something sexual into it.

Well Friday night is in about 14 hours so should be plenty of passed out monkeys. Will try again

Nothing sexual about jerking off onto someone, nothing sexual at all.

Your capslock is stuck buddy

oH SHIT. tHANKS FOR THE WARNING.

These posts are also OP

kill him

Late to the party are we

yeah I wish I caught this thread earlier

>meme generator

he must have had a nip slip and conked his head

Put dick over his upper lip and scream mi scusi

>thinking I used memegenerator and didn't just save or google it

Holy fuck

>counter thinking your thoughts

WAT IS THIS CAPS LOCK, AND WHERE DO I FIND IT?

HOLY SHIT CAPS LOCK LOOKS AWESOME

What's the status of the intoxicated oriental gentleman at the moment?

Bump. We want gore.

Come on man, do it

Pigs came. Took him downstairs. Was still unresponsive. Left him sleeping next to a tree. I'm curious what his thought process will be when he wakes up.

He'll keep having nightmares of this guy watching him over and over again.