Found this retard on the balcony, what should I do with it?

Found this retard on the balcony, what should I do with it?

It's a bird of prey. Eats meat not fucking rice. Give it a dead mouse and take it to a vet.

why are you feeding it rice?

Pee on it

buy it a pet hamster

Eat it.

Take a hammer to it

He's pretty

burn it and record it.Then convert it to webm in a online converter and upload it here.

Release it into the wild so that it can enjoy life to the fullest

he looks pretty fucking cool. raise him as your own and love him unconditionally

rolling

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FEED IT AND RAISE IT YOU FAGGOT

This

have you ever got fucked in the ass?

i second this

dubs has spoken

cum on it

Those are cool. I had one of these I found too, but it was newborn, fell from it nest. I feed it and after it left he visited me a few times. They are thankful

well it was sitting there, I wanted to give it something. After some searching I think it is a young swallow. Swallows swallow bugs

cum on it and let it go

Wrap it in tape and fuck it

Eat it and let it eat your insides.
EVERYBODY WINS

What kind of dog is that?

Release it into a public library

It's a falcon....
Your new mascot.
OP, the falcon

Charge it rent for the corner of the balcony.

>take it to a vet.
Allow me to pop the bubble of your 12 year old world. No vet on the planet is going to treat that thing. They will euthanize it at best but will most likely put it out the back door for nature to take it's course.

Space Program. It can flyz again. We have the power to rebuild it. Better. Stronger. Faster!

>feeding it rice
You do know why they don't throw rice at weddings anymore, right? Birds eat it and fucking die. Good job there Doctor Kevorkian. Florence Nightingale.

fucking faggit doesnt know what a bird doggo looks like

>take back to balcony
>jump from balcony and release the bird
>fly to heaven together

Let it go? That's a fucking predator bird, it could fuck you up if it decides to.

Ok go to the hardware store and buy some drain pipe, a compressor, some fittings for one end of the pipe. Some kind of base that snugly fits in the pipe. I think birdo could make orbit.
Space program

squeeze its ribs

This; give him some water and food and make him a little home out of a shoebox with a circular hole cut in it

is it male? regardless teach it to suck your dick

feed the fucker. nurse him and read through literature about colors which are not harmful to feathers. then picrelated!

you may not believe this but i found one too in my house half hour ago.It is a swallow bird. Just release that fella.

Let it go free, they're not good eating.

What bird of prey has miniscule talons and a beak the size of peanut? None, you absolute dolt of what I regret to call a person.

op better update soon with something

call a bird sanctuary or local animnal rescue they will know what to do.also if birds eat rice it expands in their stomach.which will eventually split and kill them,thus why they say not to throw rice at weddings.