Favorite drug thread?

Favorite drug thread?
Mine is MDMA!! These warner brothers were so good. 200mg ea and tested in front of me.
The only thing that tops MDMA is candy flipping (LSD + MDMA) but thats a combo

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/MDMA#Toxicity_and_harm_potential
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you die

Top keks

MDMA for me too bro.
All the euro press in CA are fire right now. I had blue ninja turtles recently and damn they were insane.

Second is mushrooms.

I don't really like MDMA that much.
Personally it was a disappointment because a come (believe it or not) from a pretty psychotic LSD addiction. So, in regard of serotonergic drugs, I'm pretty experienced.
It's just that I had way too much expectations on MDMA, and I would prefer using that time doing LSD.
I did two pills my first time and didn't do much than giving the same sensation that LSD and antidepressants do after playing with the serotonin.
But well... You got me the idea of combining them. :)
Also, obviously my favorite is LSD.

What's better mdma or opiates?

best drugs:
1) LSD
2) MDMA
3) everything else

Obviously opiates, but they are way too much addictive. So yeah... You chose.

bump

Used to do LSD and smoke pot. Tried shrooms but got a dud batch. Friends fucked me over and jumped me. Havent been able to find a source for any psychedelics except for a 1p-LSD website. Dont know how TF to get or use Bitcoin dooooee so fuckk me kek

come on crack head stop it

Try getting 1P-LSD, it's worth your time for trying how to do bitcoins and stuff. I frigging love 1P-LSD

Just dont know how to get bitcoin or how it works. I have a wallet. Do you reccomend buying bitcoing w/ a PP Visa??

pcp is my fave

Is dubs. Must trust

Have u tested ur MDMA? Get a 150mg ecstasy pill off the deepweb and eat thaf shit. U might change ur mind. Or it jus may not be for u

Always wanted to try a hallucinogen.....scared because I had an anxiety attack on weed before. Will hallucinogens be for me? Thing I'm worried about is...when I'm on a hallucinogen do I know I'm tripping or do I think what's going on is real?

1p-LSD, from what ive heard (never done it) is pretty similar just not QUITE as good. Def try it out

In my experiance w/ psycadelics. Ive only had one bad trip. But it ended up being the best trip of my life. Just low dose and be w/ ppl you trust b

This is op irl

1P-LSD is legal, so there should not be any reason to track you.
So yeah, use your VISA to your hearts content.

I use to smoke 3-4x a day. I was young and got in trouble with my parents with it and ever since then (3 years ago) i get paranoid as fuck from it. Im that dude in a smoke sesh who takes 2-3 hits off a bowl and starts trippin out. Weed just isnt my thing anymore. HOWEVER, i can take 2-3 tabs and be fine. Ill be tripping balls obviously but im not scared or anything. That also goes for shrooms, DMT, dxm, even 25i didnt freak me out. So def try it out!

smoke pcp

Take heroin you fucking pussies

imo MDMA by far. I've found opiates to be pretty lame, BUT you can do opiates more often and not have to worried about fucking frying your brain

Salvia

Nahh, I have a contact who sells me MDMA.

Im in AA and NA now. I have 8 months sober from everything - weed and booze too. totally use to be like that tho. Just bored and wanted to talk ab drugs

I've done a lot of 1P and traditional acid and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference imo

That shit is crazy. Scariest trip of my life. But i also got a lot out of it

Can you tell the difference?

MDMA doesn't do anything to your head.
It could cause psychosis in great doses continuously during various days.
And opiates are way too much addictive. Not a thing to do often.
And thins on DO damages to your brain.

definitely not. I honestly like 1P too because legal RC vendors are a lot more consistent with dosing.

>MDMA doesn't do anything to your head

If you take your time on the deep web you can find LSD in blotters with 160 micrograms in high quantities for much less than in any page selling 1P-LSD.

Damn ive done acid ab 30 times if its that similar theres a chance i coulda had it before and not even knew

Oh, for sure. I only get acid on the darknet now. At most I'll pay $4 a hit for classic LSD nowadays, so that is the major downside of 1P.

Your ignorance in the matter feeds my ego. Lurk more.

>if i pretend its not true it isnt!

I guess I should take your word over actual neuroscientists ?

mdma is known to be neurotoxic. Doing it once every now and then is fine and all, but if you roll more than once a month you're doing some damage. Ideally, you shouldn't roll more than once every three months.

Idrc about that my dude. Just wanna trip lol. Ill probobly end up taking it to a convention im going to.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/MDMA#Toxicity_and_harm_potential

overall, it's an extremely safe drug that can be used without any real consequence in moderation, but to say it doesn't do anything is just wrong.

When you're tripping on a psychedelic do you know you are tripping or do you think what's going on is real? That's what I wanna know

Ok motherfucker. You won me with the dubs. So good for you. But what you know is too little, not insulting or anything. But by saying it "damages" you are simply stating your ignorance. MDMA is a serotonergic agonist that comes in the form of an amphetamine. It only rises the levels of serotonin in your brain and touches a bit in consequence the dopamine receptors. Impressively safe. The safest of all recreational drugs I'd say.
Also

Agreed. Also makes sense why peoples first roll is always the best, because they dont want to wait 6-8 weeks like they should. If youre healthy and smart to begin with, MDMA is safe

I had those at middlelands! Half of one and I was rolling balls at griz

No! Unless you took like 10x the amount youre suggested for a first time dose. The only drug ive taken where i actually thought the visuals were real is DPH and salvia

You know when you're tripping. It's not like DARE makes it out to seem at all.
But for all intents and purposes, what's going on when you trip IS real to you. All the patterns and colors, you don't just see it. It's an experience

MDMA is one of the most neurotoxic drug out there. Your serotonine levels take 3 fucking month to get back at baseline and abuse will lead to serotonine syndrom which is no joke

I would say 2cb is way safer

>psychonautwiki.org/wiki/MDMA#Toxicity_and_harm_potential

Read this
Also you can recover from that "neurotoxicity" which is a fancy way of saying it changes the common quantity of serotonin. But you recover pretty fast. Nothing comparable to opiates, which is the center of this discussion.
Read above.
And the serotonergic syndrome is very hard to trigger unless you are in certain antidepressants. And 3 months isn't anything comparable to opiates.

My friend used to roll twice a month for almost a year and sometimes I think he's retarded, though you'd have to be pretty retarded in the first place to do that.

Just experimented with a visa. Shpuld be here in a couple of days. Thanks for your kind words to boost my confidence :) now i can trip again.

You made it!!! I'm so proud of you user!
How much did you buy, and from what page? If you don't mind telling.

The safest recreational drug is shrooms. Sorry, but ecstasy is defintely not the safest recreational drug. Not by a long shot.

You realize that repeated usage and abuse of e damages serotonin neurons and impairs/changes cognitive and motor function. That's a huge reason for why people experience long lasting confusion, depression, and selective memory and attention impairments. Even with the limited amount of studies we have, it was shown that in animal(monkeys) with a brief exposure to ecstasy has not had their serotonin levels go back to normal - even after 7 years of not taking the drug.

Please stop with the spread of misinformation as people can actually get hurt.

Opiates are obviously not the center of discussion lol
MDMA is neurotoxic. It does actual damage. It does not just deplete serotonin. Talk to someone who did way too much MDMA and tell me they didn't go and fuck themselves right up.

The fact of the matter is, if you don't overdo it, you're fine. If you do MDMA like 10 times a month for a year or something, you will have irreparable damage.

Weed and Ritalin (adderall in a pinch but hard to get my dick hard after my first big cums with Addies) Ritalin I can fuck 4 times no problem.

No shit dude just like any drug if its taken frequently for a long period of time there is gonna be consequences.

My favourite drug is Zoloft.

Now now be careful with your wording. theres a different between use and abuse. Abusing MDMA looks like taking it way more than what is suggested. Find me a link of someone taking MDMA every 2 months with a suggested dose, good environments, and seretonin related supplaments, and still getting physical consequences.

Keep the mdma to 2/3 times a year and try out 2cb instead you'll never go back. No crash/comedown, no long term harm, way cheaper and imo more euphoric

5 100mg Blotters. And i dont want to blow up their spot just incase of anything. This is the internet. But if all goes well with the order ill make a thread about it.

My brother takes it pretty regularly. Talking like twice a week but I dunno. Don't think he has any problems.

I chose repeated usage and abuse to show I was talking about taking more than the recommended dosage/time.

I 100% agree with you that taking drugs in moderation is going to be okay. Even I occasionally take ecstasy from time to time. Last time was February and honestly don't miss it too much, but I'll probably do it two more times in the year haha

Fuck you faggot, I've done brown, I've smoked beans, I've smoked shards, I've dipped my cock in a bag of coke just to fuck for hours without nutting. And you know what? After all the drugs I've done I still prefer weed and shrooms.

You should really talk to your brother. How old is he? Because even though you can't see anything wrong with him or the consequences short term, he may be doing irreplaceable damage in a long term sense.

No you haven't

He's 32. What kind of damage?

i never tried MDMA but really want to. i don;t know where to get it though, and I can only have pure, because of medical problems, as I am a terminally ill person.

Alright b, stand aside.

Take 50mg of 4-Aco-Dmt (shroom powder) + 200mg of MDMA, then smoke a joint during the come up.

Also. Just a question about 1p-Lsd. Is the tolerance factpr the same as regular lsd. That you should wait like 2 weeks in between each dose??

I've don that , I've don this I've spewed up on a pint of piss, so what, so what, SO WHAT SO WHAT YOU BORING LITTLE CUNT

>it's worth your time for trying how to do bitcoins and stuff.
i don't have any bitcoins or i would, i'm a poorfag who don't even know how to get bitcoins. i do have a wallet tho.

"You realize that repeated usage and abuse of e damages serotonin neurons and impairs/changes cognitive and motor function. That's a huge reason for why people experience long lasting confusion, depression, and selective memory and attention impairments. Even with the limited amount of studies we have, it was shown that in animal(monkeys) with a brief exposure to ecstasy has not had their serotonin levels go back to normal - even after 7 years of not taking the drug. "

There's actually a lot of studies on ecstasy that you can find with a quick google search. Talk some sense into your brother.

When I was in higschool I knew a kid who did like 5-7 hits of ectacy every day for a month. this same kid told me he knew someone who ended up in a wheelchair from doing it every day for months on end

just because it's kinda relevant to the thread

anybody here been on probation in pa or somewhere else in usa? my brother does for selling weed and apparently these people can just come into our house whenever they want, and search around and if they find weed in my room or smell they can arrest everyone

how true is this honestly? would i be safe smoking outside or even with weed at all?

If ur terminally ill why tf does it matter if it's pure or not

>If ur terminally ill why tf does it matter if it's pure or not
because speed will kill me, and I'd rather have the few years i have left you know?

Does anybody know about the weed laws in washington?? Im going down there in a few months and i wanna blase it up buy dont know where yo smoke. Can i just walk down the street and light up??

>Can i just walk down the street and light up??
lol yea

WTF is a hit?

Lol.
>be faggot
>has heart disease
>takes X cause im dying anyways might as well
>Dies of a heart attack before the fun even begins.

kek

Because any wrong thing that might happen can kill him/her? Even if you're terminally ill, you still have a few days/weeks/months/years to live. Why would you want to speed up the process when you know your days are numbered?

Pot for me tbh. I've tried lean but I didn't like it that much

I bet you live in an urban area

I assume because he doesn't want to hurry up that terminal part.

I was offered xanax and got scared and didn't take it. It was only half a bar, anybody got experience with it ?

I'm in SoCal what's your snap I want to buy some

candyflipping is godlike, tho i want to try dmt

1/4 half a 2mg bar is a good place to start. Great with weed. Benzos are alright, but don't get too comfortable with them.

DMT is so fucking insane.
If candyflipping made me go "whoa!"
DMT made me go "WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS INCREDIBLE"

drugs r bad mkay

666get

have you ever done any?

MY favorite would hands down be
Meth.
Unfortunately, I should have never tried.

My usage has caused a LOT off problems in just the past year alone

Thanks mate

ay my bad though. I meant to say a quarter to a half of a 2mg bar is a good place to start. Just wanted to clarify that