USA VS MEX

Memes aside, who has a better chance at winning the WC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ze8AgkB64U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USA just fired its coach, so its future is uncertain

BTW chicano?

>concacaf
>Ever winning wc

Yes but the best we ever looked was under Arena
>Chicano?
Not In Trumps America

objectively mexico. The US sadly appears to be in decline in the sport and with their new president, and entire generation of young americans are going to avoid soccer because its a "cucked" sport for mexicans, muslims, and eurofags

Whoever can start getting young talent en masse into the top Europe leagues first

So America?

I dunno about this Arena guy, but Brazil won WC 2002 with Scolari and then was fuckin raped 1-7 by Germany in 2014 with the same guy like coach

I think there are too many Mexicans in the USA, and many of them have citizenship. Expel Mexicans = civil war, which is unlikely as fuck (it is not like I have something against an internal war)

USA for most of the last decade, Mexico now.

Realistically, the best that either team can hope for is the quarters.

Trump played soccer in college and was involved with the NASL in the 70s. He's going to make soccer great again.

just when i thought drumpf couldnt get any gayer

Us puto, we got
tecatito "mexican messi" corona
hirving "sonic" lozano
jurgen "metal sonic" damm
raul "the log" jimenez
Our golden generation Is here, we will win WC 2018

the only countries who have ever really been able to do that are Argentina/Brazil/France/Germany/recent Spain, all other countries only have a few memes here and there

USA has a chance in the future Mexico will never win

Fuck off back to your Muslim fidel Castro looking ass prime minister, cuck

Say that to my cara en la vida real para que mires what happens

Hmm maybe mexico

Mexico.

>the only reason they get into WC everytime is because they only play against literal who central american teams and Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ze8AgkB64U

>A leaf refereed to Donald J. Trump with the moniker "drumpf"

Will this bring down the Trump Administration, lads?

FUCK EUROPE
I'D RATHER HAVE A SHIT TEAM THAN ONE FULL OF RENTBOYS

>Olympic NT

The US
More money, more people, more potential
It'll take a few decades but do you see Mexican soccer getting much better?

Mexican soccer Is only behind Argentina & Brazil In terms of quality, stats prove this but I don't want to look for them.

theyre too corrupt to get anything done, its never going to happen.

It's a soccer crazy 3rd world country
It can only go so far

>Mexican soccer Is only behind Argentina & Brazil In terms of quality,

HUEHUEHUEHUE

>the current year

Soccer has no place in this new Great country of ours

The more popular soccer(lol) has become in a country, that country has become Effeminate and weak, Yurop is the best example of this. That's why I don't want soccer lol to every become popular in the US of A.

Memexico, you can have soccer lol

>Soccer lol

I forgot that most popular sports in America are handegg and basketball (in which 90% of players are black). Keep following dindus...

Atlas, one of the shittiest teams In Liga MX managed to beat Atletico Mineiro at home when they had an unbeaten record going on 37 years. Sao paolo used shitty weather conditions at home to win against Toluca, they lost 3-1 on fair ground. Pumas was In the best 8 teams of libertadores last year and pumas Is shit.

Mexico tbqh

Mexico has 100+million people and football is their main sport, how have they never even come close to winning a World Cup? They even hosted it it twice and still couldnt do it

I heard once that mexico got refballed against germany In 86 i believe, other wise they could have advanced to semis.

Mexico ~5% any given WC
and USA ~1%

This. There are a lot of follower, but not really that much of people who really play. England it's really small but has 10 levels and multiple regional leagues. In Mexico, it's really elitist, not a lot of opportunities for young players.

I'll say at short term Mexico. We could get a meme streak and win, but at long term, once people shift from handegg to soccer, with top facilities, they will be a superpower.

Because Mexico has shit tier youth academies.

>Implying there's a difference between wetbacks and dindus

Kek

You're not even mexican retard you go to the USA keep cleanning dishes there.

Wetbacks = spics who migrate (I agree, they are no better than niggers)

Do you have anything against spics who stay in their lands?

I don't speak Not English
What does this say and what's with the ass?

Flat ass = common attribute of Mapuches

the headline reads like this:

>The percentage of plane ass in Chile its very frequent and obeys to the mapuches (some indian race) features

>plane ass=flat ass

>asi de desencadenado
Vente pa aca compa, chingos de weras y estampillas pa comprar hot pockets, buena vida

La mayoría de los que se van allá de mojados son gente que se encuentra en la clase baja económica.

Yo soy profesional establecido acá en México, gano muy bien, además estuve viviendo 5 años en los USA ya que por parte de mi trabajo me enviaron y la verdad me cagaba que los servicios estaban más caros y tenías que pagar seguro por todo.

Execute all chicanos

Pagas porque quieres wei, i ain't paying shit. Plus trumps about to abolish obama care so things are looking up.

Entonces tu eres un problema para ese país. El pago de impuestos y garantías es parte fundamental de cómo funciona una población en general.

Si vives en la informalidad eres un problema.

You need to go back

>You need to go back
Ewww no thanks wei, pudrete en tu rancho polvoriento yo aqui me quedo con mis comodidades.

It's hard to say, neither of our NTs are that good. I think Mexico's has more talent, but it's not a very big gap. IMO it would take ridiculous luck or an incredible manager to win the World Cup, or even just reach the semifinals.

>us

No eres mexicano tonto

Classic no class chicano and you wonder why Trump want to make you go back to México

Pulisic is gonna give us a WC by 2026

Nothing wrong with latinos who go about their lives in their own countries.

See these fucks in pic related? These are chicanos. They need to be ethnically cleansed. These are the fucks that give the rest of you a bad rep.

Lowest HS graduation rate out of any minority in the USA. You have to be pants on head retarded to not be able to make it in the American educational system.

You might think that guy is trolling but they're really all like that over here.

Im mexican and i agree with you, all the criminal and low lifes that arent hard workers or willing to get education to get better need to be erradicated.

Everyone can earn with hard work an dedication, it isnt an easy road but its attainable.

Son puros celos wei, ya comete un esnickers

I know i met a lot of people here in my hoe country since i was on highschool.

I come form a "low middle class" family and i earned trough hard work and education a good lifestyle.

Im economically sufficient and have the opportunity to live in other countries thanks to my work.

But a lot of people its just extremey lazy and uneducated.

t. gardener

Pulisic>>>>>>>>>>>Lozano

>Everyone can earn with hard work an dedication, it isnt an easy road but its attainable.

Agree but with the condition that it's extremely difficult or impossible to do in a poor country with a corrupt government, a.k.a shitholes.

>t.chicano

Uruguary and Colombia are miles ahead of you historically speaking. And Chile and the US are better over the last decade or so.

Right now?
Mexico.
In the long run?
USA.

USA will never win anything as long as football and basketball exist.

>Chicanos

Yeah, and you gotta see how these primadonnas act when they come back during Christmas holidays. Moms usually advice their children to be extra careful during this time of the year

Honestly? USA. Given how badly Mexico treats their youth players, I dont even think they will continue to be the big fish in their small pond for long.

You're wrong, I'm chicano but I always see players without bias. They both have speed and a great ability to cross but lozano Is miles ahead more technical than pulisic but then again there's a 3 year difference.

USA
Mexcrements and their shit indio genes can only get them so far.

We've seen mexicans play libertadores

USA has 500000000000% more chances
Mexico has lost a libertadores to Inter once
you can never top that shit

>Mexcrements and their shit indio genes

Whoa whoa, whoa

Where the Mexicans at?

Like always and like it has always been. Mexicans are more talented but unlike their stereotype of Speedy Gonzales they fucking suck as a team because they are too prideful to know their place. Meanwhile unlike the rest of things having to do with America, we know we arent the best and work harder to make up for it. Now that Klinsmann is finally gone and we have a guy who knows the deal, we'll have the better chance yet again.

Don't act like you didn't wanted that gold medal fag

Aquí ya no hay ranchos mamon

>Mexican soccer Is only behind Argentina & Brazil In terms of quality

You're delusional. Uruguay are miles ahead of you even if you're talking about historically, and at the moment Colombia and even Costa Rica are better.

Mexico

maybe we'll do better with Arena now that Klinnsman's hoofball tactics are gone, but I doubt it

what we need is to impregnate more german lasses so we can create an army of Pulisics

>what we need is to impregnate more german lasses so we can create an army of Pulisics

Pulisic was born and raised in the US, and his grandfather is from Croatia...

USA, they have the facilities and work hard. Mexico on the other hand is too corrupt and poor to foster its youth. Plus they botched it far too many times.

They're both miles away from being trophy contenders though.

Scolari stopped studying, is pretty much outdated and there is quite some heated discussion if he is really responsible for 2002, or if he just let our 'stars' play.

Hell, Romario, who pretty much brought '94 all by himself to us, is quoted as saying saying that 'The good manager is the one that doesn't get in the way'. That pretty much sums all of the WCs we won. (Clearly doesn't work anymore, our greatest players don't come close to our stacked NTs and even if they did I doubt it would do any good without proper tactics, football has gone a long way since then)

So I don't think he is really a good parameter.

USA
mexico has put everything they have into soccer and gotten nothing
usa hasn't even started
now that the mlels is growing we'll see more and more prospects to keep btfoing beaners

>beaners

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How will Mexicans respond?

>falling for CHI posting

Mexico by a mile. US doesn't have interest nor fan support in soccer and Mexico does.

What?

Both have no chance

0=0
equal chances

But Lozano doesn't play in a top league like Pulisic. If Lozano proved it against top league defenders then we can talk.

0% is not greater than 0%

The only teams that have a chance of winning the next World Cup:
Germany
Argentina
France
Portugal
Brazil
England
Russia if they get enough refball

change moortugal with spain and you're right; right now they are shit but probably will build a good team for 2018

damn you almost make me want Russian refball

just imagine how cool it would be

that and the KGB threatening radiation poisoning to the opposing players

the argentine already did that in '78 though

>England
>Argentina

belgium?

Got halfway reading this thread, every response is from a child.

Could be talking about football, but instead everybody projects their lack of character and decency.

inb4 "lul fgt dis is Sup Forums, i ve been here for 2 years "

You're shitty toddlers regardless of where you post.

>Naming Mexican

>Cheekily forgetting about the Massive Refballs when the game doesn't go their way.

Pedro, you have to go back

He meant

the problem with Mexico is that it suffers from a combination of England/Arsenal syndrome. By the former, I mean that it is overhyped by the media and when the squad is performing well and producing results, the press treats them like gods. It also helps that the team attains these results by playing literally who countries, who are primarily misc. European countries like Finland, African countries (who are pacey and strong but not necessarily good), New Zealand, and Asian countries like Korea or Iran. So it makes it seem like the team is a top performer to deluded Chicanos who lap up the opportunity to show they are true Mexicans by seeing them play or throw piss at other spectators.

Every once in a while, the team plays a big team like Brazil and win, thus confirming to Chicanos that Mexico is the best team in the world.

The Arsenal syndrome is that Mexico plays good football when things are going their way. I don't necessarily mean refball either, especially since (and the US is seeing this more often) whenever they play official matches in Central America, the CA teams play murderball and try to tackle the Mexicans, and the referee rarely says anything. But that's a bit beside the point. When another team scores early on (like Chile recently), the team quickly loses morale, and with players like Marquez, get hotheaded, end up committing more mistakes, resulting in more goals against, eventually bottling it. The team has very fragile confidence. Returning back to the media, just how they treat the team like gods, the opposite is true: they start piling pressure on the team and try to reveal scandals (stupid on the player's part), and pretty much turn on the team, making the situation worse. This pretty much happened during the Brazil qualifiers, where bad form and other factors piled up on the team.

The closest the team got to breaking this cycle was under Miguel Herrera, who is similar to Antonio Conte in his way of managing the players.

>England

>England
>chance of winning the next World Cup

weak b8

I believe that we will get close one day within my lifetime. Not win it but perhaps reach a final. And with the 48 team wc, thats probably likely to happen.