I'm not sure if this is how it works or not

I'm not sure if this is how it works or not...

This guy has been attempting to solicit my 14 year old daughter on Kik and Snapchat. I busted him and he admitted he was 31.

IP: 184.98.27.203
ISP: CenturyLink
Mobile ISP: T-Mobile
State: AZ
City: Tempe

daughters tits or gtfo

not your personal army

etc
etc
etc

I though Sup Forums had a soft spot for kids being taken advantage of.

Back to your hole pedo.

Why can't you Reddit faggots get it into your heads
>We are not your personal army

Cool story summerfag

I think you're in the wrong place. Sure, we'll find pedos and dox them, but it's not for some moral crusade. It's because it's an easy source of lulz. Only soft spot we have is for cats.

Cats and tiddies

how did you find his ip adress

you already have his ip, you can prosecute him like you wish.
why need us ?

> not your personal army

Used a spoofed link.

>kids
>14 yo
Kek

ooh what's his kik

Cats, tiddies and dubs

Checkum!

Go ask reddit for help. They're more likely to give a shit.

>I though Sup Forums had a soft spot for kids
>> you're in the wrong place Sup Forums is the asshole of internet real life cancer on humanity nothing good comes here move along....

You must be new here.

How about we reverse dox op instead.
I can use that IP and find out what leaves in or out from it. Hopefully get a email address. Message the guy and dox op and his daughter.
>I'm pretty sure op is jelly because he himself molests his daughter and it's going to take CPS do find this out.
Already on the hunt bois. Get ready for some lulzs.

do it faggot

DO IT

Do it faggy

>You must be new here.

>I'm not sure if this is how it works or not...
I'll help you out there. No, this is not how you contact your local authorities to begin an investigation. Don't worry about contacting the right agency. If this occurred over state lines then your local authorities will contact the FBI for you.

>soft spot
> it's more of a hard spot but call it whatever you like

Already got my botnet sniffing that IP and taking data from it. Going to take about an hour , won't get a lot of info unless I run it or a week. But in an hour I should have something that leads me further down the rabbit hole.
>Op I hope you are not a single father. That shit doesn't look good on child molestation cases with Cps. But ehh well find all this out soon enough.

NYPA faggot
convince us to do it, what benefit will we have?
something funny probable to happen?

The first user today who made me smile a bit

now this is getting interesting

So you're asking random people to ddos him for you? You're not even going to take the initiative to rent a booter or some shit to do it yourself? What a fucking cuck, just give your daughter to this guy.

Should've just tried to get the guys kik out of OP, but now you scared him so no chance of that.

yeah whats his kik

Nag because then some white knight could tip him off or that starts the hunt on that innocent man. I'm sure ops daughter learned about being sexual from her father's molestation. Rather keep the data private until I snag the real child rapist, op.

When did this shitty meme start? it's not that he's asking us to be a personal army he's giving us an easy supply of lulz. Why do faggots have to ruin the lulz before we can get to them by saying "hurrr durr no personal army". Fucking faggots

>benefit
the benefit is the joy of ruining the pedos life. Is that not enough?

Theyre repeating what they heard from others.
Also, they dont know how to do shit, so this is an easy way out.

eh just one life of a miserable pedo?
a bit boring, shove more ruined lives in, or some heroin overdoses

If they don't know what to do then they shouldn't reply to the thread in the first place. I really hope this doesn't catch on.

Hey OP, stop samefagging.

Nypa

I'm the guy that responded and I'm not OP. You don't speak for all of Sup Forums so if you don't stay along for the sweet lulz we will obtain that's your loss. Also let's be real man, we're on Sup Forums we're bored as shit

I think you spelled NYPD wrong kind user. However, I guess that would be a good place to start. OP should call them post haste.

Not op just see it a lot now.

>we're on Sup Forums we're bored as shit
you got a great argument there
now lets hope doxposter is delivering

Nice TV in the corner, OP

This
>738051994
Is not dubs

The quints were so close.

OP has some white knights nice.

What?

I don't give a shit about op it's the "personal army" thing that people seem to say all the time that's getting on my nerves

CenturyLink sure knows it's security in that area.