/balk/

Illyrian goddess.

last :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWOj-1Zx7JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am concerned about that nose...I would like to see a profile.

>raped by dad and/or uncle at 12
>married by 17
>4 kids by 23
>visits husband in jail by 27

>average life of an albo woman

perfect face for femdom. i'd love to be dominated by her

>we thracians, we hellenes, we illyrians
this except the hellenes part

they all died during plague and were replaced with vlachs (thracians), bulgarian slavs (thracians) and arvanites (illyrians) which formed modern greek identity

Please don't bully us agricultural friends we do not deserve it.

Why are Turks the master race?

cCc OSMANLI cCc heritage

you mad :D

>be """"""macedonian""""""
>go fishing
>get shot
lamo

warsaw looks the same as skopje

youtube.com/watch?v=KWOj-1Zx7JE

War when

>Ey we found Thracians bodies in Romania
>In Romania
Why didn't they choose Thracian bodies from Thracian tombs in Greece and Bulgaria? The Thracians found in Romania were probably Roman rapebabies

Diaspora pls
I'm more closer to your people than you are.

>tfw she will never call you kaffir slavshit scum while forcing you to eat her ass

WHY DO WE DESERVE TO BE BULLIED ;_;

i'd love to be her little giaur eating shit right out of her asshole

>modern bulgarian """man"""

>greece and bulgarian regions was under rome for millenia
>a small part of romania (west) was under romans for a few decades

""""roman rapebabies""""

honestly, who cares. it was just mtDNA, they couldn't get anything else

even the Thracian autosomal samples we have are low quality. can't do much with them

and that was a period of a lot of migration etc. we need good temporal and spatial coverage for definitive conclusions

it's pretty much certain that balkan slavic-speakers have non proto-slavic ancestry too though (the more southern you go the more) and that albanians and greeks have some proto-slavic ancestry as well, to a lower degree

If you want to live tonight, write "Please do not devour my world" under this post

this is a dude

she'd be pretty good-looking if her midface was shorter

>Nevertheless academic studies have concluded that Thracians had physical characteristics typical of European Mediterraneans. According to Dr. Beth Cohen, Thracians had "the same dark hair and the same facial features as the Ancient Greeks."[45] Recent genetic analysis comparing DNA samples of ancient Thracian fossil material from southeastern Romania with individuals from modern ethnicities place Italian, Albanian and Greek individuals in closer genetic kinship with the Thracians than Romanian and Bulgarian individuals.[46] On the other hand, Dr. Aris N. Poulianos states that Thracians like modern Bulgarians belong mainly to the Aegean athropological type.

Lol Dacia was hit hard
Is literally the region that got latinized the fastest

Balto-Slavs are the best.
Balkanshits can eat shit.

thracians and greeks are the best

Nah they are niggers

anthropology and typology are useful but in a very general sense. it doesn't give you much data on specific relationships

plis dot devur ma wurdv:3

take your words back

Nah, Slavs are white niggers
Illyrians, Thracians, Greeks and Macedonians are masterrace

нeт

>that one bulgars brain is so small he cant differentiate between two albanian american posters

haha, oh wow

Macedonians are inbred

did you see our album

Are you even Albanian
Prove it
Speak properly Albanian

what does anthropological type mean

>anonymous site
>albos
>posting from the usa
80 iq strikes again

>slavs are white niggers
>80iq

ur too harsh on yourself. most girls were cute

and why would you be inbred

My IQ is 140

wait why are you insulting him when the rest of balkans has pretty low iq too?

are you saying westerners with higher IQ are superior?

get out of my country blerim

>egghead brain is so small he cant differentiate between 12-15 max different posters in the smallest general on the board

this is the roman conquest over the danube
total time length 107-272 AD
165 years in total
fucking hell m8 this is beyond wewuzery

it was a general attempt to classify people based on their craniofacial features and assume certain population movements based on the idea that some of those types might ultimately have more or less common origins

very good for broad situations but we have population genetics now

But not as low.

fyrom IQ - 90
bulgarian IQ - 93
finnish IQ - 102

are you saying finns are superior to you? retarded subhuman

also to connect to your previous post the samples were from SE romania

you are all inbred ballon heads to me. now fuck off and go sell drugs or whatever your kind does

and now compare it to albo iq you dumb blerim. how did you even end up in my country anyways? fuck off

yfw you realize the egghead shape means high testosterone

Every relevant measurement would suggest yes.

kekked hard

we aren't even 100% sure if Latin in Romania is a local continuation or a movement to the north during the period of avaro-slavic unrest that split Romanian and Aromanian

by saying he's inferior to you because he has low IQ you're also implying you're inferior to finns swedes norwegians estonians etc

think for a second you retarded subhuman

its true

finns swedes and those others didn't have cultural holes and communism while albanians started on an even playing field

check mate

then you're a cucked turk autist and should get the fuck out of my country anadolian rat

We bully albos and we get bullied by Finns. What's the big deal

>albanians started on an even playing field

lolwut, you seriously dont think hoxhaist albania was on an even playing field with yugoslavia?

I don't see why recognizing differences implies inferiority and superiority in the first place. do you consider yourself superior to every single person who has somewhat lower IQ than you for example?

plus can you let us insult each other without bringing this shit into it?

stop being so triggered

you get out of my country inbred rezak albo monkey. fuck off to kosovo

иф ю кaн pид диc.....
фaк ю хДДДдДддддд

Albanains are fucking medieval in behavior

It's like you got into civilization like 15 years ago

хay дy aй pид диc вит нo aйc

ne considera balcani, ce adorabil

Finns are turboautists.

jesus christ, just imagine a country for which fucking yugoslavia was force not to be messed with

Hoxha's downfall was the biggest tragedy in Balkan history. Why couldn't he establish some communist monarchy like North Korea

>Latin America
>Albania
>Turkey

fuck
the server again

that's semi-true. Ghegs (Kosovo, north Albania, most of the Albanians in Macedonia) preserved tribal structures until relatively late

This is evil and funny at the same time

I still think the non-Slavic input is mainly Iranic. After a century of depopulation (5th century) in northern Bulgaria, following century gave 2 kinds of archeological remains: Slavic newcomers + remains pretty much the same as those left by Scytho-Sarmatian tribes in the 1st-4rd centuries). After the Hunnic period the latter had abolished their former nomadic warrior life and seemed to have settled in the area.

I guess time will tell when better and more genetic samples are tested.

meant for

the 82 iq map itself states its an estimate based on student assessment studies, solely on them

lynn and vanhanen's own data in their 2006 book shows albania is not different from its balkan neighbors

furthermore, a full 10pt iq difference would correlate with far worse living standards in albania than its neighbors - not the case by any measure (gdp per capita, hdi, etc)

albanians came out of gommunism with literally no idea what the outside word was like, malnourished as fuck, but as time progresses the differences have continued to evaporate

stop calling us iranic for no reason you demented subhuman

How did you know I'm serbian?

>fyrom

>germany

oh wow...hitler should have won

Bulgarians aren't humans. I went to Bulgaria once, shit roads, rude people, ugly cretins, gypsies everywhere, niggers and Turks holding hands with the few white women there, manlet bulgaroids and overall Sofia had a Naples like vibe but 10x worse.

>Ank s'ke dashnore bolinde dredhije

the western Scythians sampled so far look semi northeastern european from what I remember. seems a bit doubtful that they'd be responsible for the non-Slavic part of ancestry in that area unless they had already assimilated a lot of natives

and there are other considerations too. Romanians for example have a lot of paleo-Balkan vocabulary but what of an Iranian element in it?

>but as time progresses the differences have continued to evaporate
just like your iq

this is a false map look at sweden

hes probably indo-iranian, they are desperate to connect themselves to us for some reason

tsabushi buahi sahi salah kalek

you've never been to bulgaria you little 40kg cucked shqippo

ill prolapse your ass in 0.00000001 milliseconds if you dare to say this to my face

savage

wrong map

kys

and your "country" as well

>Shqips will defend this

he's Dutch lol

Why?

tfw dum dum

>sub 80