Who is /ourguy/?

Who is /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/08/04/bill-simmons-joins-chorus-ripping-espns-deflategate-reporting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brady = Sup Forums
Rodgers = reddit

brady

Brady ofc

The one with the most superb owls

Damn this is really tough. The guy carrying a garbage coach and a team decimated by injuries or the guy whose team would make the playoffs without him. Really tough decision

But I thought Sup Forums was Cutler.

Make the playoffs? The Pats without Brady would practically be a lock for the AFCCG. If it was the same matchup it is this weekend, I would probably give the Pats with the guido at QB a ~40% chance at beating the Steelers.

i like them both

>The Pats without Brady would practically be a lock for the AFCCG

Retardation: The Post

Brady
>Chad
>supermodel wife
>complete winner
>most popular
>amazing stats

>Brady

he's definitely a poster how else would he stay so composed in press conferences and interviews?

rodgers

Why do the Packers always act like Rodgers is the only good player on the team? Their receiving core is top 5 in the league, their offensive line is top 5 pass blocking, and the only think not good on their defense is their secondary. Why don't they just stop slurping rodgers seven for 1 second?

Can you read? Where the hell did I say anything remotely close to that? I said the team is decimated by injury which is absolutely irrefutable and has been true most of the year (even more so now). And without Jordy the receiving core is mediocre.

Rodgers= R*ddit, Hilary Clinton, Homosexuals
Brady= Sup Forums, Donald Trump, GOAT

I wonder.

brady = reddit
rodgers = Sup Forums

Rodgers is gay like everyone else on this board so him

This. Brady is too normie for Sup Forums. Godgers probably shitposts on Sup Forums...

spee is actually rax groosman

Brady=espn the athlete

Rodgers=Sup Forums the athlete

rodgers for sure

their WRs have been banged up all year and jordy had a really shit first 1/3 of the season.

their line is great though, people do seem to forget that. probably the best pass blockers in the league.

I'd say Jay Cutler or Kirk Cousins

Clearly Jay Cuter

FUCKING STAFFORD

RUN THE TABLE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>disappointment
>autist
>never happy
>everyone hates him

Checks out

LORD KEK CONFIRMS!!

BRADY IS AN ABSOLUTE, BONA FIDE, COCK-SUCKING FAGGOT WITHOUT HIS COACH

RODGERS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLLY LIKES WOMEN

Remind me who really really likes women?

ESPN literally helped to invent DeflateGate as a thing.

Literally no one in this thread said Rodgers is the only good player on his team. But sure continue to live in your fantasy land where you get defensive for no reason. You sound like a childish brat

newfag?

deflategate was all over the mainstream news, no one cares about espn anymore

These anons know what's up

nypost.com/2015/08/04/bill-simmons-joins-chorus-ripping-espns-deflategate-reporting/

>guy carrying a garbage coach and decimated team
>lol no one is saying this
Tell me who on the Packers injury report is even a fifth as relevant as gronk

you might as well post a link with Tommy Heinsohn claiming the Celtics were jobbed by the refs

>decimated by injury
>literally only jordy relevant and has played most of the year
Lmao

>saying McCarthy is a garbage coach also means the players are garbage
Holy shit even a 3rd grader wouldn't have trouble understanding what I wrote. Not even going to bother engaging you any further you're either an actual retard or just trolling

hmm

Rodgers is autistic. Therefore he is Sup Forums's quarterback.

>this is what red state white males think is alpha

Fucking flyovers.

uhh Shields literally had his career ended at the beginning of the year not to mention the packers have been relying on like their 7th corner to play a big role because everyone else has been injured

>team decimated by injuries
>implying the rest of the team isn't playing well or not good
>implying anyone relevant except jordy is actually injured
>implying rodgers is dragging anything except cock across his face

I see we're having another "everyone on the Packers is garbage except Rodgers" thread.

That's Eli not Rodgers

>imblign I didn't point out that the Packers secondary is the only hinges not way above average on the team
We'll memes retard, keep gargling rodgers cock, can't wait for Matty ice to rape your shit

lmao it is hilarious isnt it you either win or lose doesnt matter team Brady will win either way he has the rings Rodgers don't Puke fans can debate all they want but math is easy 4 > 1 so Brady > Rodgers by a lot and this is coming frmo a Jets fan

Yeah, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Just because those other people are delusional doesn't mean you're not spewing nonsense.

>Packers LBs are above average
Watch more football, the Linebackers are shit especially since Clay is injured as usual and is invisible most of the game

Rodgers literally has no clutch, he absolutely cannot play from behind, maybe if he had that factor he could win more but he simply doesn't

>Jets fan
Why should we listen to the opinion of a retard

Clearly you haven't read enough about Rodgers.

>Packers secondary is the only unit not way above average
The has me cracking up. So when talking about Rodgers people say he has this amazing supporting cast (including the defense according to you). On the flip side when those same people start taking about the Packers vs. Cowboys or Falcons all we hear about is how the Packers have no chance because their defense is so bad. So which one is it? Can't have it both ways.

They are above average
>muh star player has a boo-boo:(
Shouldn't you be in a seahawks thread? The fact of the matter is if he is capable of playing better than his backup he's fine and you're a faggot

Yes, people expect the Falcons to pick apart the bad secondary.

Oh I forgot that I am the embodiment of Sup Forums and you were arguing with my predetermined positions you fucking retard. I never claimed the Packers were bad, anyone can see this, it's literally just their secondary, which has been coming around. They even played reasonably well against the Cowboys high powered offense. You're a fucking retard, kill yourself.

Don't forget Cowshit fans ranting on for a week straight about how the Pack will get raped because only a team with a strong running game like Atlanta can beat them. Well the Pack running did nothing and Dallas still lost. Wonder what the delusional haters will cling too next

>only team that beats them this year is the Giants
>the Giants with literally the absolutely most trash run game ever
Wow, Cowboys fans are almost as retarded as rodgers cocksuckers

>Pack running did nothing

Wrong. When packers did decide to run it was working, they should've ran it more times but Rodgers has to throw the ball 45+ times a game

>played reasonably well against the Cowboys
>gave up 18 points in the 4th
>Randall literally buttfucked by Dez
If giving up 31 points is your definition of playing reasonably well that tells you all you need to know about this garbage D.

Guess how many times the Pats D has given up 30 points in a playoff game in the last 7 years. ONCE. 13 out their last 14 games the Pats have held their opponent to under 30 points.

So if the Packers secondary played "reasonably well" against the Cowboys than the Pats D is elite almost every time they take the field

Running the ball twice for negative 3 yards before the first 56 yd FG nearly cost them the game. But sure, definitely should have run more

>he doesn't know what a failed contain scheme is
Ebin

Brady's only won one playoff game his entire career when the Pats D gave up 30 points. Second only to Kobe in terms of situational luck

that can't be real, so Rodgers won as many last week as Brady ever? that's comical

>this just in: good teams win super bowls

according to the logic for many people's GOAT rankings you're wrong

>pats defense has only given up 30 points in the defense 3 times

>it's another Rodgers plays every position on offense and defense and is the head coach, and everyone is injured thread
Daily reminder Gayron has never best Marigoata

gronk was a non-factor when he wasn't hurt anyway

Brady's Ds have given up 30 points in 9% of his playoff games. Rodgers Ds have given up 30 points in 25% of his playoff games.

really makes you think

This. Gronk fell off like Jimmy Graham, it just goes unnoticed because Pats win and Brady haters automatically will give Gronk more praise than he deserves

>tied for 3rd in the worst afc division
>cant beat houston

I hope Matty ice and Rapistburger shit all over both of them.

>Brady's team has given it up 3 times
>rodgers team has 4 times
Maybe rodgers should just make the playoffs more often and give his defense a chance?

>gronk
>ever a fucking non factor
Yeah sure, averaging 100 yards a game and .6 touchdowns is such a nonfactor the 5 games he played with Brady. You're fucking retarded, he would have hadone better stats if he played healthy the whole seahawks game btw

>gronk
>nonfactor
He's literally the best tiget end to play the game, what games he played with Brady this year are you looking at?

lolwut he's made the playoffs every year except his first as a starter

Brady has NEVER been /ourguy/ newshits

Oh look another excuse from a Packer fan

Oh sorry, I didn't know we counted 1 and done and none as done as making the playoffs

Gronk was a non factor, WITHOUT Brady. Gronk is a Brady baby, he was nowhere to be found the 1st month of the season

>changing the goal posts
Maybe it's cause the Texans quadruple covered him and got btfo for it. And the next game he had a nigger qb? Maybe watch a game of football before opening your autistic mouth

>team loses in the first round because defense gives up 30+ points
>well maybe if Rodgers didn't lose in the first round he play more playoff games and give his D more chances to give up 30 points

I can tell you struggle mightily with forming a coherent, logical argument. So really take a moment, or maybe a few minutes, to sit and reflect about what you just said.

Gronk was on pace for a 1300 yard season before he got his back busted by Seattle.

Excuses with 0 facts, stay retarded you fucking NEET

But friend, that has only happened twice, what about all the other times he choked and blew the game?

Do you guys also pause before you pronounce "/ourguy/"?

Wow, people saying Gronk is a Brady baby? I remember just yesterday everyone was screaming Brady was a Gronk baby. Which one is it lads? I love these threads where all packers fans do is back peddle and get btfo

Gronk is a Brady baby, Brady makes guys like Chris Hogan, Amendola, Danny Woodhead, LaFell etc look All Pro tier

>all the other times
>all the other times
>all the other times
You mean once? Seriously, think before you post it's getting embarrassing.

>Brady makes all these receivers look pro
Is Brady the GOAT?

>Rodgers has only choked in the playoffs once
Then why does he only have 1 ring and Brady has 5?

I agree with you for the most part but you're a moron for including Woodhead given his best years have clearly been in San Diego. Amendola also had better production in St Louis though a lot of that was volume.

I hate that you're prolonging the stereotype that Pats fans are casuals when it comes to the rest of the NFL. Stop giving us a bad name.

huh? are you too stupid to keep up with your own argument?

let's recap, we were talking about Rodgers going one and done and you said it only happened twice where they gave up 30, and then proceed to ask about all of the other times (clearly still referring to losing his first playoff game). Well Rodgers has only gone 1 and done once in the playoffs when his team gave up less than 30

keep trying to shift the goalposts when you get exposed

>football is an individual sport
Actually user, football is a team sport. Not sure what you're doing in an NfL thread if you've never watched a game and don't know even the basics

>what about all the other times he choked and blew the game
>choked and blew the game
>choked
I know reading is hard little buddy, but you'll get it some day. 1 ring

Ahh you're right, brady actually won that super bowl where welker dropped that ball and instead only welker lost, I forgot

the one and only true elite qb

Here's a Pats fan talking about Rodgers
>I'm so sick of all these Packer fans saying he's winning all by himself, it's total bullshit it's a team game

And here's the same Pats fan talking about Brady vs. Rodgers
>Brady's won 3 more Owls than Rodgers so he's obviously better

Anyone care to explain the cognitive dissonance here? I don't have a dog in this fight but the logic is bullshit (same could be said about Packer fans to a lesser degree in the opposite direction)

I'm probably an idiot for expecting logic and objectivity on the internet or maybe people are just shitposting

Flaaco is in the same tier as Stafford and Dalton. Yes he has a ring, but so would Stafford or Dalton if the QB'ed a team with the ravens defense of that year. The past few seasons have proven this to be true so don't get mad