Just got this bad boy in the mail today. Super sleek and clean. My old one was getting worn out. Post yours!

Just got this bad boy in the mail today. Super sleek and clean. My old one was getting worn out. Post yours!

dude it's been a long time since i've seen one of those

ive actually ordered a wooden one on amazon, should be here tommorow, will post pics then

I really like the minimalist design of this one. Nice buy

what is that?

what is it?

Sweet finger box. Mine broke last month and I miss it.

it's ok dude you can get em from china now for like 7 bucks, they're getting surprisingly better quality than ~10 years ago

It's a finger box. Lurk moar newfags!

Is it ceramics or plastic?

>Newfags get out

Very nice man, I had one with an oak exterior, and silk interior when I was a kid, but it got lost when we moved.

>tfw never feel complete.

I remember my first wooden fingerbox. Will never go back to any other material.

>3D printed fingerbox

tell me where you bought this, I need one

all the shitty wooden ones end up hurting

As much as I like the way new ones look. You just cant beat the feel of a work in old styled finger box. I lost mine a while ago this so what she looked like.

oooh I've forgotten I had one in the basement I'll get it right now

I have been looking at ceramics models lately, how does it feel op ?

Nice purchase strong 9/10

fuck, you are right, it IS 3d printed. I never thought about that, great idea!

wood master race honestly, ceramics & other plastics can't compare to the earth feeling of wood

probably feels horrible lmao

Ceramic is for fags. Red Oak is superior in every way.

It looks like the iphone of fingerboxes, very interesting. Personally I much prefer my fingerboxes made from more natural materials like elm or oak.

I just imagine that smooth feeling though

nice get btw

Wtf is this shit?

Is it summer already?

Wht's it? Do you need to move penis in this thing or what?

haah i googled what the fuck this meant apparently its an inside joke where its something everyone pretends to know

from knowyourmeme:

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Here's mine its all oldschool and stone

ITT: Newfags using old memes to trick newer fags

how is this still a thing?

This is not a place for fucking summerfags.

>being this retarded.

I inherited this beaut from my gran when she died.

>2017
>still using shitty wooden finger box
>literally begging for shards to get into your finger

get with the times, gramps

>Implying

who's 'wag the wog'?

You are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

>knowyourmeme
GTFO newfag

but why are there all these pictures?

It's fucking shit and obsolete nowadays user
Buy a fucking fidget cube

Fuck your fidget spinner.

nigga you just got baited. fucking obvious bait. clearly you're the newfag

it's a great movie Wustin Woffman and Wobert de Wiro

bruh

Thought everybody forgot about fingerboxes.

*with

must be the guy who shooped the hole in the top

You like? My personal favorite

My grandfather used to take out his fingerbox whenever I went to visit and a few months ago he passed and my grandmother told me he wanted me to have it, wonderful mahogany finger box. Use it every now and then.

Mods

MODSMODS

And here i was thinking you only got the clap from her, well done

A fingerbox thread, really?
The joke is over 10 years old already.

How about you google how to kys, fucking Poes newfag. GTFO!!! REEEEEEEEEE

>Girl has two rings
You guys might wanna go outside again sometime.

Lexan!

Momma's got a squeeze box.

Hey guys what are some good low end Fingerboxes? Thanks!

nice, that sounds fucking smooth

This is the M-139 fingerbox type C...it was issued to my grandfather during WW2 (he was stationed in the south pacific) apparently they were issued to the troops in that region to help combat the rising tide of herpes contracted from asian hookers. It is an heirloom and hold a place of honor at our table as a center piece during the holidays.

fun and easy to do at home...enjoy!

Dee doy oh boy! Garsh! Who would have known, champ? You really cracked the case on THIS one detective! Really busted that nut inside that mystery! Oh gee oh man!

Is... Is it normal that I put my dick in mine? I know it's for fingers but god damn it feels good.

Well I'm sure my wife will be glad you think she looks so young lol

must be one tiny dick user...I am so sorry.

Does anybody notice here how the finger boxes here aren't actually a real thing and it's a joke here?

aw man the ghetto fingerbox...not seen one of them since the 80s

hurrrr durrrrrrrrrr

oldie but goldie

you can get really cheap ones from China that are imitations or brandless. they were terrible and even outright dangerous years ago but they have gotten better.

yamaha actually had a great line in the late 80's they sold for a couple of bucks - you can occasionally find them on ebay, they are called BY-1 I think. they went up in price since then but you can still get them for around 15-20 $. I don't know of any others in that low price range I can recommend.

Oh, and: DON'T by the italian ones.

normal? no, yet you may still find acceptance here child, small dick and all.

Being this fuckin New, this site is not for you fggt

"Hey, honey, virgins on the internet don't know what a real naked woman looks like!"

"Well, no shit honey."

So would you say that I have made a quality thread here?

might have to make one myself tomoz just for the nostalgia

there is only quality dread.

my older cousins always did this at family gatherings, but I never thought they felt like the real thing at all

Idk wtf this fag is talking about. When I was 5 my dad made me a finger box because all he could afford was cheap wood scraps. Although last year I had finally saved up the money to buy the most beautiful mahogany. 900 year old tree. It took me 8 months of grueling labor but the end result was worth all of it.

absolute degenerate

its true the stone ones were better made especially inside but my brother showed me the cig one when i couldnt find mine. its like any port in a storm yknow

>Not a classic wood one
>Good
Lol

Handed down from my great aunt Sally. Made of human bone, this fingerbox is in quality

yeah, especially since proper ones always were (and still are) really expensive

kek

mine kinda made me glad for the one pricey pressie each year thats both bday and xmas ;]

this is a very rare Fingerbox sizing tool first produced in 1820, discontinued in 1995 after a string of fatal sizings. Most of them were destroyed but a few remain...I may be willing to trade this marvelous machine but only for the right item / price.

big fan of fingerboxes had a couple in my attic that went missing

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

>fuck your stupid shit

look at them trips

omfg trips AND THE PROTOTYPE THIS GUY IS THE LORD WERE NOT WORTHY

more

I once made a deal with the borg queen back before she was the borg queen to make me one entirely out of nanoprobes...You had the best fingerbox in history and anyone else who tried to nick it was immediately attacked and disassembled on a molecular level...fun times

A few months ago a found this great collection that my great grandfather kept from WW1. Apparently they were very popular in the German army, as they were a great distraction from the stress of the frontline. In this case, my grandfather kept the fingerboxes that belonged to his fallen comrades. I dust them every day and cherish them greatly.

I just had a fingerbox toy (cheap plastic, no proper interior) when I was a young child. when I turned 14 I used the major part of my confirmation money (protestant germanfag here) to by my first proper one. it was made of copper beech and had a really amazing brocade inside. I had to sell it when I turned 19 to by my first car.

now I'm thinking about getting one for my next birthday

weren't those actually made in the german colonies in africa? if they are actually yours (which I highly doubt because internet), you are fucking minted

They were indeed made in Africa, and then shipped to Germany for distribution. This is because the Germans loved the rich African mahogany they were made out of. I know they're worth quite a lot, but I don't think I'm ever going to sell them, unless I'm in an emergency.

I still think the loss of their mahogany supply was the major reason why the german empire was upset about their lost colonies

if you actually own these boxes in your pic, you have a suitcase of history there

>>
How in fuck do you wear out a box like this?