Merkel: We need to redivide Europe To Reallocate Immigrants Permanently

> Merkel: "Large European Army our main function"
> Juncker: "EU President should assume command at any time"
> Schulz: "One banner to fraternize them all"

GUYS IT'S HAPPENING

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155307534/Als-wuerden-Merkel-amp-Co-Europa-unter-sich-aufteilen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHU4KM8zIWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Merkel
>Erdkunde
youtube.com/watch?v=FHU4KM8zIWU

JUST

Redivide Europe? Holy kek, Hanz Europe is boned again by the Eternal Kraut. So I guess she wants to give them their own country in Europe now.

European army? Europe barely spends 1.5% on military. I hope Le Pen and Farage pull this whole joke apart before its too late.

is this for real???

> Hermann Göring: "Large European Army our main function"
> Adolf Hitler: "EU President should assume command at any time"
> Joseph Goebbels: "One banner to fraternize them all"

This explains some things right?

they have this already

it's called turkey

V4 will beat back the Hun if he tries!

brexit now or it is ogre guy

This just convinces me that they want Britain to leave.

>Trusting Goring with anything

I can't read it. Where do they want to put these refugees? also. WHICH COUNTRY IS GOING TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE DIVIDED UP BY THE EU TO GIVE TO MUSLIMS

I hope Trump picks this up. This should enflame all of the white's in 'murica into voting for him. Too bad women care not about history. God I miss the times where the vote was given to a single land owning family. This is how it should be. Land owning familys would not vote to let people take their land.

We need a petition that says this. Maybe we can make it happen. We could in particular states. Article 4 citizenship my niggas.

>link in German
not all of us speak Cuck,you fucking cuck

>redivide Europe To Reallocate Immigrants Permanently

>it's real

wow, Merkel can be much more alpha that I thought she could be, also funny. I vote her now!

So this is it right guys? Balkanizing European countries, having immigrant zones that are left to rot, fuck....Alex Jones was actually right.

>Sauron: "and in the darkness bind them"

it's like she really wants Bongistan to leave the EU, she's giving them ammo to do it.
It's time for countries within the EU to run before it's too late, I don't think they're cucked enough as to do what merkel wants

For fucks sake. Can't germans leave us fucking alone?

what an awful comparison

pls gas yourself

ahh germany, always messing up Europe

Jeez, Germany trying to take over Europe, what's new.

Is Germany going to fuck up Europe AGAIN!?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS GERMANY, I FUCKING HATE THOSE GERMAN BASTARDS

oh well

Americaneducation/10

> Schulz: "One banner to fraternize them all"

SAURON PLEASE GO

Deutschland Akhbar ?

they're plotting against you and it's hilarious

CAN'T

WAIT

TO

KILL

GERMANS

As long as said European Army can be deployed domestically/in the interior, I'm absolutely fine with that. These right wing bastards have to be finally dealt with!

>opinion piece by actual jew Broder

Can I join your cause? I have some people I'd like seeing dead.

It's in their blood. They always believe to have the solution to all worlds problems and will try to shove it into everyone's throats.

lol europe sucks

>You will hear President Trump wish you luck before you die storming the beaches in your lifetime.

>redivide
So they're going to draw new borders along the lats and longs?
Top kek yurope

The plot thickens.

Is this like dividing the land into commie blocks, but for the low IQ migrants?

How on earth can this possibly work out when Muslims have domination of Europe on their agenda

>there are people actually comparing the communist EU with nazi germany

How fucking deluded and brainwashed do you have to be?

Foreign troops being deployed, to countries they are unfamiliar with.

I guess that makes them more willing, to quell any uprising amongst the peasant's.

>weeb-germ-cuck
>NOPE.JPG

>Germans redrawing European borders
top kek

atleast we'll all be rolling up in those amphibious APCs unlike those poor bastards from 70 years ago

GAS

>tfw you know that leftism will destroy Europe
>tfw America will learn from your mistakes as it always has
>tfw leftism will be dead here once it kills you guys off

She STILL defends that shitty deal with turkey. She really wants to go through with it, what a fucking traitorous bitch. I hope that the countries say no.

They are actually just posing for a photo while opening a fair

There is a huge, huge ability gap between the UK/France and everyone else.

They're the only ones with nukes, overseas bases and territories, actual combat experience and reasonable budgets. That, and their military is not set up in the same way at all as anyone else in Europe. Their whole game plan is getting a brigade anywhere in the world within 48 hours.

Do they expect the rest of us to have that kind of capability (even us neutral countries) or do they just want us to make up numbers? What happens when the UK leaves? Why would Germany accept France as the military power? They've had thousands of British troops in their country since the war but the French is a different game.

What the fuck are they actually after?

So, blame Germany again when?

1) Two World Wars
2) Literally Hitler
3) Gateway for the Muslim "emigration" invasion and hella gay for immigrant annexation zones to house them all

Or, y'know you could just STOP FUCKING LETTING THEM IN, but that wouldn't be multicultural.

Just not retarded.

>he thinks actual German people have any say in it
>he thinks actual German people exist today

This place is full of jews. Just hate Germans for the sake of hating Germans.

Jones is is usually right 6/10 times

But when he's right, he's on point

I pray for Europe. Hopefully Trump can save you too. And this time, please don't go full cuck again.

The jews are really good at what they do. They destroy Europe AGAIN and everyone still finds a way to blame the Germans. Truly remarkable.

>eternal anglo thinks he isn't the biggest kike of all
tip top kek

Prepare to color Austria blue with a celtic cross in it on this map...

Wait, what countries want to use for this? Here they can't do anything with all the unemployment, it's a shithole

I don't quite follow.

What exactly is the proposal?

I just don't care anymore. Europe can go get fucked. There's nothing left to wait for but to die and go off quietly in the night. I believed it could be saved, but it just can't. It's over.

>implying Communist Europe had open borders, welfare leeches and respect for backwards religions

someone pls remove the eternal krauts for good this time

>D-day with 40mm grenade launchers

Comfy/10

>what the fuck are they actually after?

I honestly don't even know anymore. It doesn't even make enough sense to be a Jewish master plan at this point.

Every day I wake up and thank God for being born in the United States.

Can you please translate the article?

Not gonna happen until all the niggers and other gibsmedats are gone and women are no longer allowed to fucking vote.

>ww1
Was bound to happen due to all the retarded politicians and ultranationalism as well as all the alliances. Also if anything it is Austria-Hungary/Serbia's fault for being shitheads as well as Russia.

>literally hitler
>Austrian

What's this bizarre notion the mapmakers have about Iceland and Ireland? The latter at least has DEFINITELY made up for its slow start in importing national genocide. It looked bad in Dublin even TEN years ago, so I dread to think what it's like now. If anything, NORTHERN Ireland should be blue!

this article is written by a literal jew, one of the very few journalists who are unafraid to shit on Merkel and Islam as he flashes his jew card

>implying president Trump would war with Germany instead of force them to go right and make the eternal muhammadeen leave

you know where the name Drumpf comes from right?

PLEASE JUST FUCK MY CONTINENT GENETICS HISTORY AND CULTURE UP SENPAI

It's literally nothing and a shitpost from OP, they are opening a Europe fair and this is an interactive map I guess.

Everyone is getting enriched. Because Germany is so generous and wants to share the wealth.

Visegrad group will become a major player in the EU breakup

>invade countries
>say they started the war
t. American

The cynic in me knows its because militaries are generally right wing and by diluting them into a gigantic, faceless mess they will remove their drive and effectiveness. Like everything else the EU has touched.

What carries more weight? "2e REP" or "132nd European Airportable Infantry, Corsica Region"? "SAS" or "Mobile Special Purpose Squad 9, Northen Europe Division"?

It's to strip countries of prestige, pride and distinction. The aircraft carriers and submarines of an EU Navy will be numbered, or named after social justice warriors. Gone will be Charles De Gaulle, Invincible, etc.

It worked in Germany and Austria after the war. All the old Division names scrapped, history erased and replaced with numbered blobs.

Trips checked.

>It doesn't even make enough sense to be a Jewish master plan at this point.
>Yes g-goy, b-believe me, this isn't anything to do with me!!

Don't worry euro state N47E11, you'll all be under a united European army

With all respect to the Germans, this is the reason why the UK is best off out of the EU.

Mainland Europe history is one of constant war to decide who should control the whole thing, Germany is just about managing this by the backdoor at the moment, but sooner or later it will start destroying itself again. And I'd rather we weren't institutionally tied to that powder keg.

I used to live in one of those blocks of flats, it's between Aldgate and Liverpool Street. The Muslims there are mostly Bangladeshi, and they're filthy, no sense of civic pride.

they'll be the last to leave.They may dislike the EU but they sure do love EU money

what the fucking shit, lol. She can't point her own country on the fucking map?

I think after the next war maybe we should learn our lesson and dissolve Germany. Split it up between Poland, France, Austria, and Denmark, consigning this failed national experiment to the dustbin.

>Juncker
I thought he stepped down

this

this is one of the reasons a one world government would be complete crushing oppressive dictatorship; they would send the countries troops that hate your country the most to quell your anti establishmentism

really though. Tell me the difference, aside from political ideology. If germany's govenrment had the same intentions as the nazis did pre world war 2, there would be no difference. They have already accomplished what the nazis wanted.

We don't want it thanks. Just let us mine our whole border apart from Liechtenstein and leave us alone.

Communist Germany was actually an improvement

Wish we had Trump during WW2

>I like Germans, theyre great people, terrific people, they work for me, I know them, they're great, but they have to go back

>We're gonna build atomic bombs, and Japan is going to pay for them

when will germany learn

I think you have to take responsability.
The monster that Germany has become is exclusively of YOUR making.

maybe Germany wants to provoke britain to leave so that they can rearm and be the head of the continental european people's republic

If they're given a choice between paying 250,000 eurobux for every rapefugee they refuse to settle and going out then they will be the first out. Won't even wait for referendum or negotiating an orderly exit.

No thanks, the danish-german border was voted upon by the people in the area, the border has been very good.

She thought Berlin was somewhere around Moscow. She probably thinks Syria is a few kilometers away. I think she just is retarded and has no clue like most politicians

no, we cant

Remove EU

thats the spirit
german here, or should I say... euro here