URAMESHI!

URAMESHI!

> fucks an apparition

is this anime kino?

I see,it's the guy who does the "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
right?

this show is old, bland and HxH rapes its ass

>HxH r

naah, the lead character is bland and the character design is really bad and all over the place.

nah that's yuyu, was just baiting tho, i like both but hxh more

DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAMES

HxH is gay, bro.

HxH is faggot garbage.

I dropped that shit harder than the KT Asteroid when I got to chimera arch. I was already annoyed by the stupid "we so powerfulz n shitz" gang of emo anime MC-rejects. The clips I have seen of "My Name is Not Important" King with 2deep4u philosophy 101 ravings were the worst. Of course this steaming pile of garbage appeals to underage anime guzzlers because they think the shonen they are watching is somehow better and more "mature" than any other shonenshit.

Chimera arc ending was complete bullshit, me and my buddy expected the internet to fucking explode over this yet everyone was all "omg it's so good" wtf

??????????????

Boring, lame-ass Dragonball-with-ghosts wannabe.

HxH is absolute shit, Hisoka is the only good thing from that crap.

>daily reminder this show should have ended with the demon tournament

As far as I'm aware Togashi bad way more creative control during HxH than he did with yuyu. HxH does a lot of things better, like story and world building, Yuyu has better fights and characters.

agreed.
And yes, YuYu is superior.

Agreed here too. Like that was it - you have a full complete arc with all the quality components. Honestly felt like later seasons of Kenshin
>if we make this will the plebs still watch/buy
>of fucking course they will

This is how shit like Bleach goes to episode 4,157. Plebs.

You guys have the worst taste I have ever seen.

Why, this thread is shit.