>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6400614/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQFeMRXwmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ja0xPaoKpNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only way you're seeing my face is to find me in real life.

I'm not too surprised. I can understand that, knowing you. Parties aren't all that fun if you don't know how to act around large groups of people, or even being around people. I usually just hide.

>Yui claimed
(Rem)
My arms are sore, too - I can't extend my arms out all the way without experiencing pain.
I haven't been able to pick up much conversation either - I still get the wrong idea if people forget to reply. I got the wrong idea with you, even. But I still like talking to everyone here. I'm not saying that you should change, just that the way you are is fine.
Hopefully there is something else - I may just end up trying TF2 out, though. I'd need to watch videos on it like I do everything else :p
(Kanna)
I reset the game it was on, I think - I have both OR and AS, but, like pokemon sun, I completed the regional dex on OR, so there's no way in hell I'm resetting it.
See above; I see a lot of FPS MMOs like king of the kill, TF2, stuff like that, I just want to be sure that I'm not gonna spend money on it just to play it for an hour and then never play it again - that's the absolute worst!
(Rei)
indeed. I'm gonna get a PS4 when KH3 drops, and I'm also gonna get KH2.8 and play the FUCK out of them... it's gonna be great, man.

Same here it's the only game I probably will buy a PS4 to have.

Jewy
They're easy to find if you just type "tourettes guys dad". He's pure comedy gold. Pretty much a fatter AGP.
some fag
Yes I do.
Dwagon
Yeah, not the best but I prefer it over clipboards imo. What do you doodle?
I was okay. If I do go back, I could draw my kits while they do cool poses. Come to think of it I think that's why I bought model kits in the first place. It's better to see the actual thing than some static pic on the web.
It's not stupid. We come here to have conversations so I'm thankful for the big wall of text. I'm not as good as you on goving it my all, I'm pretty lazy but at the same time I do want to talk.
Please think it over. I wanna see a mean Kanna even if it is just a joke.

This thread is now a wall of text claiming thread

Claiming best girl.

imdb.com/title/tt6400614/

Heh. Noticed.
Strategy mostly.. and shmups.. and some roguelikes and some rpgs.. and fighting games.. yeah.
What about you?

It's a bit inconvenient yeah. Feeling tired most of the day etc. Long sleeps usually make me feel more tired, blurry eyes and headache. Kinda annoying.
Not really speedrunning Tetris, just being really good at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQFeMRXwmg

Why? I don't know where you live?

uwu claimed

I read "Yui" as "you" and since there was a reply right under it I got all excited thinking someone replied to me.
Feels bad, man

have you stopped being sad or just gotten sick of the pictures?

Neither

10/10 image.

>mfw some of us have become wall-posters, including myself
hehe, me too. I don't think there are other games I really even want besides those KH games and the new pokemon games.
AGP used to be 800 pounds... I get it though. Santa Claus material :o I'll check him out later.
sorry I'm retarded what are shmups and roguelikes?
Either VNs or RPGs, mainly. I like to branch out sometimes, but it's a hit and miss with some genres.
kingdom hearts, legend of Zelda, pokemon, those are the 3 main series of games I play, although it isn't all I play.
what franchises specifically do you like??
I feel your pain, dude.
Some user yesterday was talking about owari no seraph, and there's a character called Yu in it, but he was replying right after I had posted, so he misspelled "Yu" as "Yui" and I thought he was talking to me.
Feels bad indeed.

I got my daki!

Would put my stink all over that/ 10

nobody asked, Sono

Gotta go for now. Please, everyone have the best day they can. I love you all so so much. You're all amazing people.

But hey, at least he actually said Yui, so it was kinda his fault

Really? Hmm, that's interesting! I could see it though, you have to get a clipboard that doesn't suck, which is pretty hard... and I haven't even found yet, ahah. What do I doodle? Uh... well, honestly just weapons and armor and stuff. Nothing super great, just some easy stuff. I would draw like outfits and stuff like that but I can't draw a body to save my life. ;-;
If you ever post them, tell me! I'd love to see it! That's kinda cool that's the reason you got into it though. You seem to really like Gunplas! I think that's what they're called, anyways!
Well, everyone has their own style! Some people post a little, some post a lot, some seem distant and some give it too much thought, but the only thing that matters is that we're all here to talk! And I enjoy talking to you, so no worries.
I... I will I suppose. I'm just terrible at jokes... But I'll think about it!
I have to head out for now, I'm sorry to say. Have a good day though, really!

All of my stink! Did they have a Sono daki?
Damn you write a lot

Oop
Goodbye, Kanna
don't be gross
It's a custom

Shoot 'em ups/bullet hells. Rogue-likes/lites are like.. Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, FTL, etc.. No loading if you fail and high chance of failing.
I don't think I really have a favourite franchise. Zeldas are awesome though.

Congrats. How the other side looks?

I have, but now it's very random because of this SGDQ. Usually it's more.. stable sleep rhythm.
You too Kanna. Bai.

Is it like, stabbing pain or just not wanting to extend pain?

That's the point. I don't like people knowing what I look like. Hell, YouKnow almost came close to seeing me in person. Shinoa too.

Oh look, it's you.
Why do people even think you're Mash?

I'm not disappointed, I'm unsure where you got that. It's okay, Kanna. You attended and survived, that's an achievement in itself. It's good that you went, though. Maybe it can help with your social anxiety? Who knows. Bye Kanna!

Yeah I have so many games and yet really all I want to play is Pokémon it's kinda funny

How sad

Very good as well!
How you been?
>

What's this, what's this

A daki is a custom? I thought it was a body pillow
Louise is a dummy, don't listen to anything she says anymore

So-so. Watching sgdq. It's awesome.
Post it.

Well, I'm sure it'll be useful when you find out you and your internet boyfriend have nothing in common other than having dicks

Hi

Seeing trailers on youtube rn. Doesn't look like the full movie is here so I'll have to look elsewhere. Thanks a lot tho.
Any other conspiracies you into?
That's exactly it. They're both angry Santa Clauses and I love it. Become an even bigger wallposter fag.
Thing is gonna be so dirty within a week.
I could post next time your here if you'd like. No prob tho. See ya.

A daki
It is a custom body pillow
Myeh. Maybe later, or over PM
Even if we had nothing in common that wouldn't be true cause I don't have a dick
Untrue!

How much did that cost you? And how are you doing today?

Looks nice :)
No, completing one gen VII game dex was all I can do. Too much repetitive work! I got an alakazam to level 90 just by repeatedly E4 spamming while other pokemon were levelling with the EXP share...
have a great day, Kanna :)
I suppose so.
I'll talk with you if you want :o
>bullet hells
I remember those - I still have two on my phone. Goooood times.
I've played almost all Zelda titles - sadly not any of the new ones though, but I may get Breath of the Wild... I'd need a switch though.
Just not wanting to extend - back and biceps was yesterday. I talk about it a lot, but only bc this is the first week I've been at the gym; I'm gonna a lot less about it going forward. it's the left arm moreso than the right.
I can completely relate.
Which pokemon game is your favorite?
hello :o
AGP actually made a "Santa Calls" video where he calls fans on Christmas eve... he cusses a lot of them out though bc he doesn't tell them that it's AGP...
YOU become an even bigger wallposter, Tardo

Probably some more or less suspicious site can stream it. Watched it on Rabb.it few weeks ago.
Flat earth and reptile people etc. are pretty lulzy.

>or over PM
Oh! Oh! Is it lewd?

Hi :o
Should i stop saying hi to you? I think i'm too bad at it

50$
I had a 50$ giftcard tho
Thanks! How are you doing?
no! no!
...a little

Really?
Then you must just be an extremely masculine looking girl

Probably heart gold or platinum I can't decide.

C'mon! I bet you're a major cutie!

Oh nice, I would have just stole it. Are goods usually that expensive in those anime conventions?

youtube.com/watch?v=ja0xPaoKpNA
Probably my current favourite shmup.
I've played the console Zeldas, not portables, up to skyward sword. Have it, but haven't finished it. Barely even played. I want switch and BotW so bad..

I KNEW IT!

Trips confirms.
Still, even Saya and others still call you Mash. What gives?

Streeeeetch. Always stretch after and a little before. And eat spinach.

Ask someone who's seen it.

I'm about to order Chinese food! What do you guys want?

Then what did you get it for you nasty nigger?
Imma look that shit up later. Right now it's conspiracy theories. Just for now tho.
It's not my fault I'm so popular! But you have more (You)s you faggot.
Flat earth and reptile people are good ones if you wanna laugh. My favorites are child pedo rings and satanic secret societies. Scary shit is best shit.

Pleeeeaaaase?
I don't know anyone who has!

Satan trips confirm all. Hail lord Satan.
Saya is an idiot too and you shouldn't listen to him either

But you are Mash. You said it yourself.

Well my entire life I thought I was pretty feminine, but y'all got me doubting
I ordered it online
shhhhhh
Every daki needs a side like that
For to cuddle with and hug

>I'll take to you if you want
That was addressed to me, right? R-right? Because if so, of course I'd love to talk, if that won't be a burden to you, I mean.

I said I was Mash? lmao. No.
Oh that's cool. How long did it take to get to you?

Talk*, I meant "talk", not "take", God damn it, sorry.

no, you don't need to stop at all; you're just fine at it. how are you??
good; I'm starting to really consider getting a Yui daki... not sure how to go about it though.
a gen IV game... good taste. I'd say ORAS bc RSE were my favorite games overall and the remakes were spot on.
I played skyward sword, never passed the first temple though. I played them all except skyward sword, hyrule warriors, and minish cap. I'll probably get BotW/Switch soon... hopefully.
my partner makes it a point to stretch, and I try to stretch often now.
>And eat spinach
Will do. I think I ran out recently, though. what does spinach do? besides vitamin A and shitting
maybe so. What're you ordering?
of course it was :)
what're you up to?

Like a week?
I just googled around, but Yui is more popular so you could probably get one if you went to a con

Claim

Ok
Idk, i fell asleep on my desk and i just woke up a bit ago

Oh so that means you really do live in SoCal, right?

Where is my Alice_Bunny?

Nasty.
Yep. I just ordered sesame seed chicken. Too late you can't order anymore haha!

You aren't convincing at all

>needs
Uhu, yeah. They do.

But you did! Or at least heavily implied!

Get me one too..

Saya is a man with a schlong twice his size.

Some of that nice old stir fry salmon

Good, I don't want you to know.

I mean, I know you said you were gonna be "Mash for tonight", but the fact it's gotten to here is sort of ridiculous.

It helps recover muscles faster if you don't wait too long to eat it.

Tied to the ceiling maybe.

because I got it in a week?
wha how
Well, whatever, I don't think I'm going to really care about what one person on the internet says
So it's okay!

These threads certainly haven't changed, so how's everyone?

Which side are you going to use?

Why? You're so mean!

not bad, little sleepy very hungry
You?
the one I posted

You like seafood? Damn, that shit scares me. Too late tho. I ordered and now food is arriving.
Dryhumping a pillow.
Who are you?

why do you hate me so much?

People only want to believe what they want to believe.

>Tied to the ceiling maybe.
I will never forgive him for that.

Yeah, nigga.
What's up for tonight? Working?

Who are you?

[X]

lmao

>Click verify once there are none left.
AKA fuck you, recaptcha, you jack-tier troll.
Ah, I see. Thank you :)
How long were you out? I remember sleeping on desks at school, it wasn't very comfortable :o
t. cocklet
I usually order general tso, anyway.
no can do! I'm probably gonna wait until the price drops, anyway. Same thing I'm doing with the PS4.
hmmm... the workout was yesterday so I don't think it'll be "too long" already.
tomorrow is chest, triceps and shoulders and my gym partner is making it out to be really tough. is it worse than leg, back/biceps?

That's pretty ironic given your "relationship" to Chara, just a guy on the internet

But I don't hate you Sono!

Oh look, it's Sono uwu

Fine guys, here you go.

Oh, um, nothing exciting, to be honest. I'm just drinking beers, listening to music and shitpost in this thread

ily sono

Do you hate my Mash persona then?
>humps
how are you my love?

Oh Jesus, I forgot to send a picture

Cuddle
not dry hump
um, kay
nope, just doing my voice work
Want me to PM you the other side?
Suresure~
One person saying good things, I will worry about
One guy trying to make me self-doubt? nah
I got a custom printed one, specifically because I did not want to see that other side

Tell me who you are first.

I don't know, i think about 2 hours but it could be more or less
You should have just paid attention in school :o

Please don't do that

wtf is voice work?

too lewd

Your long time secret admirer of course

How are you? I missed you so much, I'm sorry for not coming around anymore I've been busy taking care of my sick father.
How long? No homo

Would still want some of that fake Chinese. Hand me those chopsticks.

Did actually only start that way?

Leg workouts are always the worst. Make sure to ice or sit in the sauna. Have some supplement to help revive or something.

Then have a go at this.

wat

Wonder how long it'll take for the price to drop..

I don't hate your Mash persona either.

But you just showed it.. It's pretty lewd

You're the one trying to convince people you're a girl

>Implying there's ever too lewd

Alive. Doesn't matter who comes here or doesn't come here, it's pretty much quiet all the time now

I'm voiceacting
which is why i didnt get it
That was not me!
If you think so~

This bionic commando rearmed run is great

Got any recommendations?

Oh? But the filename was very you

At what?

Several months

I think you will be happy to know i am still exercising almost daily and trying toneat better