What is your favorite fetish fantasy?

What is your favorite fetish fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

stable.packedrat.net/Packedrat.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fapped to cock vore before. After I did I burned my phone tied a rock onto it and threw it in a lake. And now I have the Galaxy s8 that has better resolution for dick vore. Thanks Samsung.

The best part of cock-vore is when its legs-first and the woman's head is the only part remaining that's exposed.

I'm an all or nothing kind of guy. Have you played Packed Rat?

Not familiar with it.

Great game. It's a 2D platformer. If you like vore that's a great game. To me at least. It's still a work in progress though.

Sounds like that animated game with various female monsters who swallow women whole.

It's extremely unrealistic, I know, but mym fetish is a guy making it out of the friend zone and having sex with the girl.

Echidna Wars?

That's it.

Packed Rat is free to play but yeah it has the same idea.

stable.packedrat.net/Packedrat.zip

I think that is it but can't open it right now.

I'd love to see a game like this, but revolving around hypnosis and with you playing as the one doing the hypno.

Basically you have to overpower female humans' wills and then get energy from their pleasure.

You know I've never seen a vore game where the player is doing the consuming. Usually it's the player being eaten.

That would be interesting to see. It could be a stealth game.

Well I don't know Jack about programming so that will have to be up to someone else. But it sounds interesting enough.

I'd go with the adventures of a hungry snake, cliche as it is.

Pig disgusting. I've been here long enough to see saxophone vore, a weretampon, and the guy who gets off on tiling, but no-one is ever gonna fap to your sick shit.

Try Marunomi. Jap game, basically a slightly interactive VN.

Neat.

Setting is a jungle, and you devour explorers and tourists.

Teen babysitters fucking the the boys they watch

I take it you're aware of Felarya at least? Not a game, but backstory abounds. Guy behind it is fairly relaxed about people doing fanfic in that universe.

>Feisty loli turning into hypno-slave of snake

UNF.

No, but sounds nice.

Might want to lurk /d/ for a bit. Use the catalog, it's a cesspit of a cesspit. Still, there are generally vorefags in there fairly regularly.