Republican and Trump supporter here

Republican and Trump supporter here.

Donald Trump is a great President.

He single-handedly made feminists all over the nation whine about grabbing sluts by the pussy.

Demofaggots tried to pin Russia on him with the mass media and failed miserably being exposed by Okeefe.

He sent all his enemies crying.

He strikes fear in the hearts of mudslimecunts (mohammed pedophile loving muslims).

He is a strongman.

He made the dyke merkel frown.

He made Macron into his little bitch.

He got Sadik Khan, who defended those accused of perpetrating 9-11 to whine like a bitch

Debate me demofaggots and anti-Trump fucktards, you will lose.

Go to bed dad you're drunk.

He tore up the senseless Paris Accords and shat all over Europe and corporate plans for cheap labor

He contributed to the collapse of ISIS

He just made 17 intelligence agencies look like a bunch of lying assholes

His daughter Ivanka is so hot, my blood rushes furiously into a titanium like erection and I pass out sadly due to the extreme excitement she evokes in my nether region

He made the Leftist look like frauds

He upset Hillary

He upset Bernie and Bernie is being investigated for fraud lol

Chelsea Clinton is mad because her father isn't double dippin Bubba

Son, i ain't even drunk and I am just starting

The leftist media are frauds.

I can keep going all night

Ivanka is hot as fuck. Chelsea looks like a jewish poodle.

You're in love with a reality tv star who knows how to feed you whatever you want to hear. He hasn't done fuck all in half a year, and has even backpedaled on a great number of his policies, but that doesn't matter because you'll still want to suck his dick.

He's not as much of a president as much as a figurehead for conservative lawmakers to hide behind. His approval rating has been awful since he came into office and he bitches and moans every time someone talks about him.

He's incompetent, impatient, and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. His wife is probably only fucking that fat slob for the visa, his kids are all hideous mutants, and I genuinely believe he may be autistic.

Remember when he shook hands with Macron and he literally crushed Trump's hand in his grip? Pussy actively tried to escape a handshake from someone shorter and younger than him, on international television. And then Macron bragged about in interviews, and Trump didn't say a fucking word, like the cuck he is. Fucking embarrassment.

America is winning. I want to drink his daughters pussy juice.

:(

This nigga writes a fuckin essay that nobody is gonna read kek

Just claiming it's true doesn't make it true.
When will lefties ever learn?

It's okay buddy. I will still be a giga ultra pokemon right winged seraphim asshole.

Do u know how I know you're a virgin?

>Sup Forums
Look at this shill
nice try bud

I love our president

Rural people shouldn't vote.

I can't be a virgin since I fucked your mother and you are the rotten fruit of my loins.

>my blood rushes furiously into a titanium like erection and I pass out sadly due to the extreme excitement she evokes in my nether region
Newfag detected

>I want to drink his daughters pussy juice.
I guess no one would argue about that

after trump tweeted the wwe cnn gif, i'm firmly on his side

I'm a lib btw.

also that boy's got ASS

best election ever

Thats very gay of you.

But anyone see the battle of billionaires? Ed Mcmahon should be a drama actor.

who the fuck is ed McMahon and where are you going with this

Well spotted. Thank God your here.
>book him Danno

Daddy Trump is gonna fuck your tight little asshole. Wouldn't you enjoy that, you little sissy faggot.

Damn she T H I C C

>pedophile loving
God bless our God and Emperor. Such an honorable man!

if my mom or dad said he/she values my life more so than that of a muslim refugee i would have to restrain myself from hitting them
the idea that proximity, blood relations, or platonic/romantic relationships, should make you value one person more than another is so backwards and primitive
as a more intelligent 'citizen of the world' kind of person it is impossible for me to relate to the stupid ideas that drive trump voters; like community, loyalty, tribalism etc...
honestly all people are equal and if in your puny mind you believe otherwise and say you value your brother more than your neighbour, or your neighbour more than a stranger, and your countrymen more than foreigners, you're just a low iq idiot stuck in the past
the world is changing and there's no place for people like you anymore
the borders are opening and soon no one will be afforded more safety/comfort/opportunity than anyone else purely because of their nationality, gender, sexuality, and skin colour
if that means dragging the developed world down rather than building the developing world up then so be it
imagine if you were trapped on a desert island with 9 other people and only a small amount of food
it's obviously better morally for 10 people to eat a little each and starve to death than for some people to eat a lot and survive while the rest go without entirely
if you can't understand that basic principle of social progress you probably shouldn't talk about or involve yourself in politics
sometimes the best outcome is more about ideas and attitudes and not necessarily to do with prosperity or even survival
maybe you'll learn that when you grow up a little and stop being so naive

Hi Barack. Go pls

>Ivanka is so hot
Body by Monsanto, mind by Mattel, and now a soulless Jew.

Saved. That's a pretty good meme

>I'm diamonds
Love this smart and beautiful woman.

Rural people supply your food and some of your electricity (wind farms)

lol no you don't.

we have our own wind farms and produce our own food.

blue states = worth trillions
red states = welfare states

we give you 100's of billions in subsidies and welfare monies.

Fuck man i want to be famous. If i come out and accuse a rich guy of raping me will i be famous too? Even if they find no evidence and nothing ever happened just like your picture?

Oi veyyyy

Lmfao. Oh you mean the red counties in California? Just because the state is blue doesn't mean the rural counties aren't red

It was tossed out as being false. He isn't Bill.

if my mom or dad said he/she values my life more so than that of a muslim refugee i would have to restrain myself from hitting them
the idea that proximity, blood relations, or platonic/romantic relationships, should make you value one person more than another is so backwards and primitive
as a more intelligent 'citizen of the world' kind of person it is impossible for me to relate to the stupid ideas that drive trump voters; like community, loyalty, tribalism etc...
honestly all people are equal and if in your puny mind you believe otherwise and say you value your brother more than your neighbour, or your neighbour more than a stranger, and your countrymen more than foreigners, you're just a low iq idiot stuck in the past
the world is changing and there's no place for people like you anymore
the borders are opening and soon no one will be afforded more safety/comfort/opportunity than anyone else purely because of their nationality, gender, sexuality, and skin colour
if that means dragging the developed world down rather than building the developing world up then so be it
imagine if you were trapped on a desert island with 9 other people and only a small amount of food
it's obviously better morally for 10 people to eat a little each and starve to death than for some people to eat a lot and survive while the rest go without entirely
if you can't understand that basic principle of social progress you probably shouldn't talk about or involve yourself in politics
sometimes the best outcome is more about ideas and attitudes and not necessarily to do with prosperity or even survival
maybe you'll learn that when you grow up a little and stop being so naive

I hope all refugees die in syria or whatever shit hole they come out of.

This map proves our point

Your funeral. Muslims only bomb highly populated areas (where libtards live)

I mean I can't fault muslims from blowing up liberals. Liberals were just dying to have them as refugees.

No not really. Dense population=large buildings and no crops. The red counties grow your food.

the only parts of the map that map that is blue is where brown people and their cucks live.

Fucking top kek

Correct (map poster here)

>Republican and Trump supporter

those two things don't actually go together.

Are you fucking retarded?

Source? California has the highest population of citizens on welfare of any state. It's blue.

The reality is, blue states are rife with welfare loving niggers, brown cunts and other notable minority nignoggery.

The red states like Texas, have their own economy...because in Texas, people actually believe that working will improve your life.

Making feminists cry 'sexism' is not an accomplishment it is literally all they do.

Wow the CNN shills are really trying to work all the angles today

This all the way. Also I'd like to add that you don't see as many Republicans protesting because they're simply busy at work

I mean if Trump was independent, i would have voted independent and trump.

But lets not forget, it was a republican abraham lincoln who freed the niggers whereas jim crow, a democrat enslaved them.

Democrats are the party of welfare and slavery.

Soon anons, I will blow your mind with a top kek post.

>He single-handedly made feminists all over the nation whine about grabbing sluts by the pussy.
no one likes feminists but U don't make major decisions in life(like electing a president) based on what will piss off people i don't give a fuck about
>Demofaggots tried to pin Russia on him with the mass media and failed miserably being exposed by Okeefe(pretty sure they DID pin Russia on him and it has damaged his presidency).
>He sent all his enemies crying.
>He strikes fear in the hearts of mudslimecunts (mohammed pedophile loving muslims).
>He is a strongman.(ha! Kim Jong Un mocked us on the 4th of July, Putin laughs at us, Xi plays Trump like a Fiddle, Saudis flatter him in order to get tons of weapons from us)
>He made the dyke merkel frown.(see first point i made)
>He made Macron into his little bitch.(again, see first point but this isn't even true, shill)
>He got Sadik Khan, who defended those accused of perpetrating 9-11 to whine like a bitch(check)
>Debate me demofaggots and anti-Trump fucktards, you will lose.

thanks for the easy win.

>But lets not forget, it was a republican abraham lincoln who freed the niggers whereas jim crow, a democrat enslaved them.
>Democrats are the party of welfare and slavery.

aww, you just learned this?!?! how sweet.

This is why I voted for Trump; unlike you, I am an academic.

I compiled this list myself.

Feminism is toxic misandry. 3rd wave intersectional feminism with their conspiracy theories of wage pay gap, the patriarchy and 50 trillion different genders.

I'm always impressed how younger Donalds babyface and the masculine facial features of his easteuropean prostitute formed an offspring with such a harmonic face.

Stop pretending like you wouldn't rage fuck her like 10 incredible hulks with a case of gigantus erectus phallus.

remarkable how most of usa is dominated by less educated people. all the developped areas are blue

ivanka, yes. that easteuropean prostitute ... not so much. I prefer female faces

ok, well that's nice that stand for those things and I stand with you on most of them. Some are just complete ignorant bullshit for suckers to be manipulated with. However, president trump has proven to disagree with you on at least 8 of them and yet , you voted for him!

too fucking hilarious...so much for you being an intellectual.

There is no elected official in the history of the US, that could possibly fit all your national views.

It isn't possible or realistic.

However, between Trump and body bag Killary Cunton who had Seth Rich and a huge list of others murdered, the choice was clear.

It boiled down to a muslim loving whore who accepted bribes from pedophile heads of state of dirty muslim countries or a billionaire who trolls better than Sup Forums it seems.

I chose Trump. He is not perfect, but ISIS has collapsed, there isn't a war with russia, Iran is being told to go fuck itself.

Good stuff all around.

I never mentioned anyone else except Ivanka.

Lol. Stay retarded. Don't ever bother to travel to the midwest to see the low cost of living or the blocks full of crypto currency daytraders who make an honest living by fucking you retarded City dwellers out of your money

Lol i remember that. But it was Bill not Hillary

>here is no elected official in the history of the US, that could possibly fit all your national views.
but that is counter to the argument you originally made but whatever
>It isn't possible or realistic.
>However, between Trump and body bag Killary Cunton who had Seth Rich and a huge list of others murdered, the choice was clear.
that's just plain ridiculous nonsense(no fan of hillary here at ALL)
>It boiled down to a muslim loving whore who accepted bribes from pedophile heads of state of dirty muslim countries or a billionaire who trolls better than Sup Forums it seems.
Alex Jones fan says it all
>I chose Trump. He is not perfect, but ISIS has collapsed, there isn't a war with russia, Iran is being told to go fuck itself.
SO you are a fan of Obama's strategy to rid the world of ISIS, no war with russia YET but either way we would whip their ass so stop being so afraid of them. Iran? You are right about that but I'd rather support them than a bunch of Sunni Saudi's.
>Good stuff all around. WTF? I don't see it. He still has time to turn his presidency around and I hope that he does. He can't do much worse than he has already.

epic man

covfefe

yet you probably believe sean hannity and alex jones.

>Man found dead with a shotgun wound to the chest. >Shotgun is found inside locked suitcase.
>Death proclaimed suicide.
>This guy just happened to be related to the Bill sexual assault scandal.
Anyone who's "not a Hillary fan at all" could see clearly what happened here. That's just one of the 20 some people murdered in Cold blood surrounding that shit.

>>Man found dead with a shotgun wound to the chest. >Shotgun is found inside locked suitcase.
>>Death proclaimed suicide.
>>This guy just happened to be related to the Bill sexual assault scandal.
>Anyone who's "not a Hillary fan at all" could see clearly what happened here. That's just one of the 20 some people murdered in Cold blood surrounding that shit.
bwahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!

Educate yourself moron

So you think he had time to put the shotgun inside a suitcase and lock said suitcase after he shot himself?

>Trump supporter

> 17 intelligence agencies
Huh, I would have guessed there were less than 10 in total. Interesting.

>exposed by Okeefe.

exactly

>He made Macron into his little bitch

I have, that's why I understand that conspiracy theories are just for entertainment. See Alex Jones as an example.

Your turn.

You mean conspiracy theories like the Russian influence in the election? Your turn, Reddit spacing.

His enemies are crying in laughter, mate.

so basically you're saying all he has done is annoy people?

Not a fan of loud mouth alex jones. He gives me a headache.

Who killed Seth rich? Some random nigger? Or was it because he leaked the DNC info?

I was disappointed by his stance on Saudi Arabia. But, Trump still underhandedly told the Saud Niggers not to fuck around whilst continuing business at the tune of 500 billion plus with the Saudi government.

Now, Saudi Arabia remains the largest exporter of Wahhabi and Salafi Islamic extremism. But the Shias arent any better. Once the oil goes dry in Saudi arabia, mecca will be nuked and muslim countries invaded. Under a false flag with proxy players most likely.

He brought up key problems in american society today.

>He contributed to the collapse of ISIS
congrats! everyone's a winner!

Gfys queer

never even posted on reddit and have only read a handful of threads on high end headphones. good try though!
Russia attempting to influence the election:
Even your boy Trump disagrees with you on that one also. Why do you like him so much when he contradicts you? That's what I don't get.

Trump exaggerates things but he is fairly candid with what he thinks and how he trolls.

Nobody said he is perfect, but Hillary is a polished liar and a serial killer no less.

Yes, exposed. It is proven you obama loving nigger.

I read articles they are actually fearing for their lives.

Keep at it eurofaggot.

He essentially punched liberal fascists below the waist.

I'm just curious, but can you name a bad Republican? Or a bad decision the Republican party has made? Or a stance they took that you don't agree with? Because if not, you're just their shit puppet. A faggot mental slave with no critical thinking skills and too beta to assert your own willpower. A cucktard piece of shit micropenis who wishes he was a real man wallowing in "alternative facts" which the rest of us call fucking lies.

Nah, don't bother to answer. I already know you think your party walks on water, Christlike and pure no matter how bigoted, corrupt, and evil they are.

An hero. Make America great again.