H-hope you are having a g-great day Anonymous!

H-hope you are having a g-great day Anonymous!
But if you aren't, why not come talk?

If you are s-sad, lonely, f-feeling down, or j-just need someone to give you some kind words, I'm h-here for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I fuck you until my dick no longer has the will to exist?

How are you Alice?

reminder that you are trying to communicate with a identity confused mentally ill person, and actively trying to take advice from a person that probably needs it more than yourself

P-probably not, given dicks don't h-have wills

W-what does "identify confused" even m-mean?

My rib h-hurts but other than that, okay

I don't feel well today, Alice.

So I need to know, is this the thread where you're going to post your butthole?

Hey Alice!
So this might seem like a weird question but, we're all adults here right? So, anyway. I just masturbated, and lately when I do it. I get EXHAUSTED. Like, I have to go to sleep. What's wrong? Am I dying? Am I allergic to it? (apparently that's a real thing). Not just regular tired, like will fall right asleep.

Help!

Yo but we gonna fuck tho right?

The thread is early today

alice a cute

What the fuck are you trying to say?

What do you think of caravan palace?

3/10, I expected m-more effort.

S-sounds like you c-came too hard. Try being worse at it n-next time.

T-this is always the time for Tuesday and Thursday threads.

No.

T-thank you

I l-like them a lot

You stuttering piece of fuck.

I haven't had good day since like 2 weeks
everything is fucking me up

Perhaps you should cut back on the masturbation for like a week and see if that helps.

are you willing to cheat to your partner because of my thick cock.????

I don't get how anyone can take this seriously with a stupid gimmick like a written stutter. It's like that faggot in the celeb threads. You are consciously adopting an annoying speech impediment, for what? To seem cute? It's bullshit. Knock it the fuck off and talk like a normal human being

Is the price of $ 0 true?

how do I help a friend experiencing a loss?

Yes? H-how can I help you today?

*wraps her arms around you and squeezes* W-what's wrong Anonymous?

I d-don't have one.

I don't know w-why you look at s-someone doing something f-for six years and expect them to change

based

>I expected m-more effort.

I have an unexpected fever today, I'm using up most of my will power just to not pass out.

Moar owl leggings pls

bleuuuugh fuck off user go suck ur moms tiddies or something blaaaa

Heeeeelp! I need encouragement to go workout!

Much better. Glad you are not claiming to be a psychologist anymore. Carry on.

Oh d-dear. Why are you posting in m-my threads then? Do y-you need a care package?

I'll b-be streaming with them on t-today. CeltyPlays on Twitch

The fuck is this shit? Its a dude isn't it, knowing this place its a fag.

Idk if your real Alice but, why do you type in stutters? For realsies.

Ignore their problem and hope the issues resolves itself.

So if you don't have a partner, maybe I can use my thick cock to convince you to be with me, what do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI

I'm a neuropsychopharamacologist d-dear

Love you to hell and back and back to hell and back qt.

yeah, and people are genuinely attracted to this

>Oh d-dear. Why are you posting in m-my threads then?

Long term strategy takes priority over minor health concerns.

I can say the same to you. None of us are going to change. Especially not with your attention whoring anime bullshit. This isn't psychological help, it's your own emotional masturbation.

There's n-not much you can do besides be t-there and support them Anonymous. I'm s-sorry, I'm s-so so sorry....

Nothing too crazy, I'm just procrastinating. There is an app that I follow for workouts.

What time is the stream?

The only reason any of us come here is to masturbate.

R-right back at you

Most people on here a prison gay anyway. They have no other choice.

Hi Alice, where am I?

>I don't enjoy this

I hate how these threads are my high light of my day,

Fitstar! I've been using it for several months, currently I'm working on getting a better butt(I'm seeing results!).

I despise this stuttering cunt

Lurk more user. They've been here for a while and they're here to help.
Anything you want to talk about?

Who are you?

i have a messy room and never have enough motivation to clean it. is there a way to change that?

Looks l-like a hospital bed.

Oh w-wow, be s-sure to keep me up to d-date

Help with fucking what?

I wanna stop fapping, it's not easy

I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE, I WANT TO RAPE ALICE

>I r-really respect that

Can I have my fanservice now?

Just made a school-shooting event on the Gmod server I spent months on, more than 600 hours. I randomly killed everyone there, and when I finally got caught by an admin+ (because I was admin), I banned myself permanently, with reason "self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head". Basically I had enough of this server, multiple things additioned to other problems lead me to do that. Now I am community banned, and I need to create a new life with my bf. Considering Gmod is the only game I can play online without a good internet, I am looking for a good RP server. Maybe someone has suggestions ? Anyways, keep up the good work Alice, and let this thread be nice !

Why do you stutter like Michael J Fox on a washing machine?

Then there's no reason for you to be here.

Hey, where am I?

You can't handle my anguish.

I'd love to bend you over, though.

W-well, have you tried better organization and time management?
You don't have to clean the whole thing up all at once. I have a 600 or so foot apartment, divided into five sections:
1. Bed
2. Kitchen
3. Living area
4. Office
5. Bathroom

I c-clean each one once a week, on a fixed schedule s-so it is relatively easy to do.
That means each action takes less motivation and you are more likely to complete it

This is a dude, isn't it?

Nope.

W-whatever you need help with d-dear

>Touhou
>not anime

You've got some self serving reason to do this. Cause you don't give a shit about helping anyone. You've got a theme, you use fake sympathy and pseudo-psychological shit to garner attention from emotionally isolated guys.

You're a fucking attention whore.

Don't we all.

Ok, so basically you're just sitting and writing nice things to anons?
How kind

Alice, you're silly! I'm not sending random butt progress reports! Time to workout, ta ta for now

I am in love with a loli and she loves me back, but I don't want to be. I don't want to love them. What do I do?

I need actual help on this one.

yea well aren't we all just desperate for some attention

Kill all muslims.

I don't know. She gives good advice on how to seek proper mental healthcare and she also offers people support and comfort. I have been told she even helps people pay for medical bills and I am inclined to believe her based on everything I have seen. Either way, she offers people someone to talk to.

It is.

S-sorry, I don't d-deal with Source t-these days.

S-sorry, sadly, I am n-not. Biological girl here

Hi, where am I? How did I get here?

I'm f-for sure not.

I'm n-not.

Why?

There is this girl i like and i want to move the relationship to the next level. We are reallly close friends but sometimes i kinda hate her and sometimes I'm maddly in love with her. She is currently single and idk i guess i just need to be encouraged cuz im a bit scared of rejection. :-(

If I were beautiful I'd do the same I guess. Beautiful people get lonely too I suppose. It feels good to be noticed and have someone listen, even if you are asking all the questions.

I have writer's block. I have no idea how to continue with this story that I'm writing.

So what are you doing?

Because their religion preaches hate.

B-because it's cute, Anonymous!

>And that's weird, I pay for peoples health care, I get them to doctors, I've even driven people to the ER before. But for sure, I don't give a shit about helping people.

You put this forward like you're bragging about it.

It really betrays the your attempts to portray this all as selfless.

Hey op,what do you think of this comic? pic related.

should i post it?

Alice, how many of your friends cosplay/associate with other touhou characters?

Hey alice.

I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts lately.
I feel like a complete fucking looser, I have friends and a pretty active lifestyle but I fucking hate the world we live in.

I want to rape alice.

She wouldn't have to point things like that out if people like you didn't always accuse her of malicious intent.

I feel like I should use my abilities and intelligence to better society. I also feel like society will soon collapse and there is little I can do about it.
Never been a spiritual man, but buddhism and meditation, got to me.
Should I just go try to find inner peace/enlightenment, instead of trying to safe the world?

>And that's weird, I pay for peoples health care, I get them to doctors, I've even driven people to the ER before. But for sure, I don't give a shit about helping people.

Bullshit you do, you fucking liar. I'm sure you're a fucking saint, that's why you come here for your daily adulation for being such an awesome person.

Ditch the act, ditch the gimmick. Act like a normal fucking human, and don't respond to everything like you're some faggots waifu. Then I might consider you something besides a fucking whore.

Too bad she's a fictional character, then.

this bitch is flatter then a cutting board

>We are reallly close friends but sometimes i kinda hate her and sometimes I'm maddly in love with her.

She's going to reject you.

Yas me too! Are you seeing them during their east coast tour by chance? I'm seeing em in Philly + NY this weekend