Loli thread: MK II

Loli thread: MK II

western loli?

MODS

I feel sorry for the guy who posted the bbc and got what I posted.

And i thought i was the only one who liked ben 10 stuff

why are you such a nigger

really? lots of people like it

Any gifs or webm?

Op here, dump all the ben 10 you have

You're next.

cant, playing games

my Bel has left customs

not in FREEDOMLAND bitch.

Funny cause I've been ordering loli onaholes, doujin, etc for years and having it delivered right to my door.

Unlike your anal country, adult sex toys regardless of what form they take are ALL perfectly legal in the US.

So it's legal to make/craft sex dolls and selling them is also legal too? Noice.

god reir loli

bump

>Hotdog. Hallway.

c

whats that game call that you can make loli characters?

honey select?

thats the one, thanks :)

Every time I see a loli thread, I just shake my head and laugh.

You severely damaged pedophiles are literally the Bronies of Sup Forums. You know, that sub-group of Sup Forums pedophiles who obsess over the preschool girl show My Little Pony? You probably don't know since all of you pathetic pedophiles are far too busy fapping to little girls and wishing that the consent age change to 3 years old.

Why on earth would a group of you no-lives cling heavily to something as sad as this? Is there some sort of mental sickness in you guys? Did you not have a childhood? Do you not have a grasp on reality? How can you allow yourselves to deteriorate to this?

At first, I figured it was one lonely pedophiles making these threads and bumping all day while crying in the basement for being such a useless waste of life... but then, I realized this isn't one kid doing this. There are at least fifteen of you in these threads that are getting hard over lolis. There isn't any doubt that all of you autists are fat, out of shape, and friendless.

Is that the thrill you pedophiles get from these threads? Is it the fact that you can laugh and sing and can't even get off of your bed to empty out your piss bottle? Do you not realize that this board doesn't exist for you and your sick fetish? If not, then WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FIXATION?

I'm speaking for Sup Forums as a whole, and possibly, your families as well. Just stop. This isn't healthy. Stop now and try to live a regular life. How embarrassed must your family feel when they have to explain to your aunt and uncle that you want to spend you life fapping to little girls.

Just stop already. Quit with the simulated child abuse threads. OP, delete this thread.

I am telling you this because I hate pedophiles.Cyanide is your friend.
Stay butthurt niggers

K

>didn't read

Lmao this dude is T R I G G E R E D.

kys