TRUMP FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TRUMP FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trumps presidency is imploding. Total disaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cnn-poll-more-americans-trust-tv-news-than-president-us-a7823291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's it like to be a Trumpcunt FAGGOT? How does it feel to be 100% DEDICATED to sucking cock and eating cum as ALL conservatives do.

Stay mad.

"Donald Trump went bankrup"! and "a Trump company went bankrupt" are wildly different things. Out of literally hundreds of various businesses in Trump's career, only 4 of them has tanked so badly that they filed for bankruptcy. In fact he's one of the most successful businessmen alive today and his track record is actually quite remarkable.

But then again I know you won't understand this, because all you're mentally capable of is reposting these weak memes.

Stay informed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-cnn-poll-more-americans-trust-tv-news-than-president-us-a7823291.html

He's still a total failure of a president.

And a racist. And a misogynist. And mentally ill.

The only way a community around him can even survive is by banning anyone who shows the slightest sign of dissent. Congratulations. You've been duped by a snake oil salesman and the cult of misinformed dumbfucks who blindly follow him.

Why are you here? Is this your safe place? You can't just say words and they become true.

I didn't need to say anything. It was already true.

>it's true, pls believe me
>pls

But you have no facts. Only opinions. Show me proof of his failure.

the opinion of a butthurt child

>CNN poll
>CNN
Clinton News Network.
K

you made only one meme?
weak dude.

agreed

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

try an American source kid

still mad about that election I see

So what are you going to do for the next 7 years with lord Trump as our president.
Keep crying saying he is getting impeached every week?
When is enough, enough to the point you kill yourself?

::CRITICISM DETECTED::
::BOT ENGAGED::

This thread is a nothingburger

>Crying liberal snowflake gets shit on by red pilled anons
>Gets his thread derailed by red pilled anons objectifying women sexually
>MFW

You're still just reposting weak memes. And I'm not talking about "funni internet pix lol", I'm talking about the sociological theory of Darwinian information entities capable of adapting.

You've been told he's racist and misogynist and mentally ill, and you've been presented with sufficiently convincing facts, but because of your mental retardation that's all the information you're able to compute. At some point you traded your ability to think for yourself for a feeling of belonging to some kind of undefined social group constructed solely for political purposes during the 2016 campaign, and now your slave masters can tell you exactly what you believe. So you gobble up their stories, you let them fill you up with hate and alienation to the system that gave you all your freedom and all your rights, and you still manage to claim that he's the hateful one and I'm in a cult of misinformed dumbfucks.

you have to be a troll, theres no way anyone can still be this retarded

Your bait is so weak you deserve the guy spamming it.
>Sage goes in all fields

Why you letting snowflake trigger you this badly.
You do know the odds of him being a conservative trolling for responses is extremely high right?

We'll make another thread :^)