So shit finale aside, this show was pure spacekino right?

So shit finale aside, this show was pure spacekino right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7r28iDTNzCE
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
deadline.com/2016/06/battlestar-galactica-francis-lawrence-lisa-joy-universal-pictures-1201770133/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking reddit-tier Last supper "parody"
What are they trying to prove

spacekino up to exodus, dartboard randomness writing from then on wtf

Not pure, like 70% kino. Starbuck can eat a bag of dicks. Dean Stockwell the suave motherfucker for the win.

Makes you think

>me 4th from the left

That's how I party.

Gaius Baltar did nothing wrong

Tbf pretty sure it was the first tv series, (at least in the 2000s) to do it. It didn't become reddit-meme tier till Lost did it a few months later, at which point a lot of people started using it as imagery.

Pretty sure a series just used it again recently, could've been tWD

Pure kino

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7r28iDTNzCE

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

>Helo's character arc in a nutshell

>Sup Forums thread about black people in films
>300 replies

>BSG thread
>8 replies

fuck this board tbqh

it was suck my dick kino, you fucking fag.

I liked this show even with the religious stuff

Too bad there haven't been any good space shows since, why?

Why?

>how do we "show, not tell" the time skip?
>uhh.. give eddie a moustache
>great. how about another
>make.. apollo.. fat?
>fuck it the script is due tomorrow why not

He's a big guy

Seasons 1 and 2 are solid. The writers strike really fucked BSG right in the ass, right in the middle of their run.

The writers strike only happened in S4 though, it did fuck up the pacing of that but the seeds of destruction had already been sown.

The finale wasn't shit, it was ok. The show in general is just a lot stronger at the beginning than it is at the end. They were better at exploring the realities of the war than they were at coming up with satisfying conclusions to the various mystery threads they had established.

For who, trips?

is it bad that i unironically idolize gaius baltar?

> no more Mr. Nice Gaius

Best line in the entire series imo.

so uhh what was starbucks deal

she was sent back like Gandalf, until her task was done

She wuz an angel sent from God.
God Did Itâ„¢

Kinda mad that Roslin survived all the way through until the last episode. Makes her cancer seem kind of pointless.

Basically, most of the problems with BSG can be explained by the fact that the writers made it *seem* like they had a long-term plan for everything. But in the end it turned out that they were just making shit up as they went along and most of the sub-plots had no real purpose other than to act as perpetual cliff-hangers to keep ratings up.

It was God's plan!

Yeah it does

Kino doesn't use cheap, shitty techniques like wobble cam and rapid cuts, my friend.

Reminder that this is being rebooted again as a movie series.

deadline.com/2016/06/battlestar-galactica-francis-lawrence-lisa-joy-universal-pictures-1201770133/

Wonder if they'll do male or female Starbuck.

I still don't really get how Cain killing her best friend in the control room is supposed to be believable

I can guarantee that film will never happen