COMPLETE. FAILURE

COMPLETE. FAILURE.

HOW. SO. KEK.

he's a CUCK thats why

CNN pls go

:CRITICISM DETECTED:
:ENGAGE ASIANGIRLSPAMROBOT:

if my mom or dad said he/she values my life more so than that of a muslim refugee i would have to restrain myself from hitting them
the idea that proximity, blood relations, or platonic/romantic relationships, should make you value one person more than another is so backwards and primitive
as a more intelligent 'citizen of the world' kind of person it is impossible for me to relate to the stupid ideas that drive trump voters; like community, loyalty, tribalism etc...
honestly all people are equal and if in your puny mind you believe otherwise and say you value your brother more than your neighbour, or your neighbour more than a stranger, and your countrymen more than foreigners, you're just a low iq idiot stuck in the past
the world is changing and there's no place for people like you anymore
the borders are opening and soon no one will be afforded more safety/comfort/opportunity than anyone else purely because of their nationality, gender, sexuality, and skin colour
if that means dragging the developed world down rather than building the developing world up then so be it
imagine if you were trapped on a desert island with 9 other people and only a small amount of food
it's obviously better morally for 10 people to eat a little each and starve to death than for some people to eat a lot and survive while the rest go without entirely
if you can't understand that basic principle of social progress you probably shouldn't talk about or involve yourself in politics
sometimes the best outcome is more about ideas and attitudes and not necessarily to do with prosperity or even survival
maybe you'll learn that when you grow up a little and stop being so naive

nice pasta FAGGOT

I've never seen this pasta before. It's delicious.

>if my mommy or daddy said...
fucking child
kek